Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Famous person BBV (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=476118)

edfurlong 08-13-2007 02:31 AM

Re: Famous person BBV

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Spike Lee is a [censored]. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]
Racist ban plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he posts here.

kemystery 08-13-2007 02:53 AM

This thread is useless with out Foleys McDonalds order

NicksDad1970 08-13-2007 05:29 AM

brag? - I had a beer with Ice Cube
beat - I paid for the beer

Met Thiesman before. He's pretty much a jerk.

I was also in a movie with Woody Harrelson, Courtney Love, and Edward Norton. I met and chit chatted with Woody.

MuresanForMVP 08-13-2007 05:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Brag: Served Mick Foley today
beat: It was at McDonalds
VarianceL He drives an old beat up mini van and has a beat up old nextel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fo' real?

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2004...lpaper_002.jpg

MuresanForMVP 08-13-2007 05:46 AM

Triumph you met Muresan? that's awesome

I lived with Ryan Braun's brother for the past year, but he never actually came over. know a couple first round ('07) MLB picks personally but that's not that tight.

cameronw01 08-13-2007 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My sister is a comedian, she has her own TV show in Australia, was just on thank god your here.

BTW US bought that show from AUS

[/ QUOTE ]

Who?

Droogie 08-13-2007 06:19 AM

I almost tripped over Danny Blind in a swimming pool once, he was sitting there with his kids and I wasn't paying attention. To this day I regret I saw it just in time and ended up hurting neither of us in a pathetic trip-o-rama. If I were able to repeat that moment I'd put my knee in the back of his head before falling on top of him with my full weight.

Who? A famous football player over here that played for the (pure vile and utterly evil) team that beat Milan in 1995's CL final.

Poker is Rigged 08-13-2007 06:45 AM

BRAG- i go to Green Bay twice a year, and go to the hotel they stay at. see every packer, plus other celebs all the time (mostly athletes tho) like aikman, pam oliver. also my mom saw some guy that is on her soap she watches EVERY DAY. most packers are really cool and they give you autographes

also stay at opponents hotel few years ago. pissed in the urinal next to mike alstott (tampa bay full back)lol.

again back in the day we used to stay at opponents hotel, we would always get the Viking game. went down to the pool and saw randy moss & cris carter playing ping pong. some other O-lineman cant remember who. BOO!!

Alamo 08-13-2007 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I almost tripped over Danny Blind in a swimming pool once, he was sitting there with his kids and I wasn't paying attention. To this day I regret I saw it just in time and ended up hurting neither of us in a pathetic trip-o-rama. If I were able to repeat that moment I'd put my knee in the back of his head before falling on top of him with my full weight.

Who? A famous football player over here that played for the (pure vile and utterly evil) team that beat Milan in 1995's CL final.

[/ QUOTE ]

Donīt you be hating on my boy you big fat doodoohead. Now where is my insect repellent...

Fleece 08-13-2007 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My sister is a comedian, she has her own TV show in Australia, was just on thank god your here.

BTW US bought that show from AUS

[/ QUOTE ]
shes not that fat chick with the annoying voice from the the panel is she? if so massive beat

Fleece 08-13-2007 07:26 AM

beat: I do not know a single famous person mentioned in this thread bar adam sandler

Vavavoom 08-13-2007 08:34 AM

When I was younger I used to work in Marks&Spencers... I served on a regular basis...

David Beckham & Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham)- LDO
Sonique
Linda Lusardi

I used to work with :
Peter Winterbottom
Natalie Pike

There are others but I'm struggling to keep awake at the moment...

Oh yeah and last night, whilst out at a local club David Beckhams younger sister was definitely interested in a bit of vavavooming !

Biosludge 08-13-2007 08:57 AM

Met Tiki and Ronde Barber at a restaurant in Charlottesville.

Georgia Avenue 08-13-2007 08:58 AM

I met Steve Alibini once, on the internet.

SkinnyLittleTwig 08-13-2007 09:38 AM

i sup bro'd jimmy carter once

Alamo 08-13-2007 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah and last night, whilst out at a local club David Beckhams younger sister was definitely interested in a bit of vavavooming !

[/ QUOTE ]

Worthless without pics

Alamo 08-13-2007 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Worthless without pics

[/ QUOTE ]

I founded one. Nice article. Were the germans right?

The Sun website

Scroll to end of page.

Alamo 08-13-2007 09:47 AM

About two months ago I said "Hey Thijs" in dutch to DJ Tiesto when he had a gig in the place where I live. He looked surprised enough, not being in his native Holland.

Vavavoom 08-13-2007 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Worthless without pics

[/ QUOTE ]

I founded one. Nice article. Were the germans right?

The Sun website

Scroll to end of page.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw....she's got a pretty face, but is probably a bit too big for me..and quite clearly the chances of vavavooming are extremely slim....

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9875/jbrr3.jpg
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2479/beckhamio6.jpg
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8...beckhamml5.jpg

DING-DONG YO 08-13-2007 10:06 AM

pffft, I'd hit that [censored] even if she wasn't famous.

That's just how dirty this ding-dong gets.

bitches.

manbearpig 08-13-2007 10:10 AM

brag: played golf w/ Marcus Allen and Vince Coleman

beat: lost $20 to Coleman

var: not a golf pro anymore

govman6767 08-13-2007 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Spike Lee is a [censored]. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]
Racist ban plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the only thing you ever post.

You should have the title "Post count from saying "Racist Ban all the time" Give it a rest huh

Brag: Playing in the celebrity Poker Tournament at hte Emerald Queen in Wa

Notables

Christopher Mc Donald
Clint Howard
Jack Mc Gee
Dennis Franz
Al Joyner
Al From HOme improvement.
The blond guy from Chips.... or better yet Motel Hell

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and more

Ballzack 08-13-2007 10:40 AM

Played softball with Tracey McGrady, Mike James, Cuttino Mobley, Stevie Franchise, and some other Rockets scrubs. It was for charity. Most of them can't hit a ball to save their life.

Played golf with Roger Clemens & Andy Pettite when they were still with the Astros. Clemens can play, Pettite...not so much. This was for charity as well.

Shoved dollars down a strippers g-string with Chris Rock. This was in fact not for charity.

nsdjoe 08-13-2007 11:27 AM

Saw Vince Vaughn standing outside of Geja's here in Chicago. He shook my hand but wouldn't take a picture with my ex whose birthday it was. Ass.

Also he looks god awful in person.

sweetwater 08-13-2007 11:41 AM

one time I met Usher at Kroger

tiger_hall 08-13-2007 11:44 AM

i caddied for an ex footballer
http://www.lfc4ever.de/fac9bf80.jpg

DukeSucks 08-13-2007 11:52 AM

I used to cut Arn Anderson's grass and play horseshoes with The Barbarian.

oobiingzoo 08-13-2007 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Played softball with Tracey McGrady, Mike James, Cuttino Mobley, Stevie Franchise, and some other Rockets scrubs. It was for charity. Most of them can't hit a ball to save their life.

Played golf with Roger Clemens & Andy Pettite when they were still with the Astros. Clemens can play, Pettite...not so much. This was for charity as well.

Shoved dollars down a strippers g-string with Chris Rock. This was in fact not for charity.

[/ QUOTE ]

McGrady can hit the [censored] out of the ball? I remember an ESPN piece where he said he was actually thinking about being a baseball player his whole life, they took him to the Astros stadium and he got 10 bp pitches and knocked 3 out with a wooden bat. Pretty impressive.

Ballzack 08-13-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

McGrady can hit the [censored] out of the ball? I remember an ESPN piece where he said he was actually thinking about being a baseball player his whole life, they took him to the Astros stadium and he got 10 bp pitches and knocked 3 out with a wooden bat. Pretty impressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm speaking specifically of Stevie Franchise and a couple of bench players for the Rockets and other NBA teams.

I've seen McGrady on TV taking BP from Clemens and stroking several.

rakemeplz 08-13-2007 12:57 PM

I saw Pinball Clemons at a Wendy's about 10 yrs ago.

rakemeplz 08-13-2007 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is impressive. I would've thought he'd be too tall/awkward/thin to have that kind of power.

MikeyPatriot 08-13-2007 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I sold a t-shirt to Steve Alibini once and then exposed him on BBV4L, on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've conversed with Barry Greenstein, on the internet. He also came to defend me against a couple of douches in a few threads.

Saw Minnie Minosa when I sat behind home plate at a Sox game. A few people got autographs from him, but I didn't want to bother him during the game.

Tom Waddle (LOL) spoke to my 5th grade class DARE graduation.

For any independent wrestling buffs, "Sweet and Sour" Larry Sweeney stayed in a tent in my backyard with his girlfriend the summer before he went to wrestling school. He's an awesome guy.

Ribbo 08-13-2007 01:28 PM

I met shadow the hedgehog!
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ic_shadow7.jpg

4_2_it 08-13-2007 01:44 PM

I have a good story from 30 years ago. In the 1970's the networks needed some sports filler for off season weekends so the Superstars competition was created (link to wiki) .

I grew up on the west coast of Florida and events were held about 45 minutes from my house. So my dad takes me, one of my friends and my younger brother to go see the competition and get autographs. Near the end of the day we are walking around admiring our Steve Garvey and Kyle Rote, Jr. signatures when I see Lynn Swann all by himself. My buddy and I rush over to get his autograph. He was very nice and accommodating (unlike Reggie Jackson).

My brother, who was about 7 come straggling up and hands Lynn his pad without saying a word. Lynne looks at him with a serious look and asks, "Do you know who I am?" My brother has no clue. Lynn keeps up the act for about 30 seconds and then flashes his trademark smile, asks my brother his name and kids around with him for 2-3 minutes. Eventually, the reigning Super Bowl MVP gave my brother an autograph.

Teh1337zor 08-13-2007 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is impressive. I would've thought he'd be too tall/awkward/thin to have that kind of power.

[/ QUOTE ]

he played roger clemens in horse and clemens pitched to him in that piece

DrewDevil 08-13-2007 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
brag? - I had a beer with Ice Cube
beat - I paid for the beer

Met Thiesman before. He's pretty much a jerk.

I was also in a movie with Woody Harrelson, Courtney Love, and Edward Norton. I met and chit chatted with Woody.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who did you play?

I love this movie BTW, mostly because I'm a hardcore libertarian/First Amendment fanboy.

DrewDevil 08-13-2007 03:10 PM

I was a sports reporter for 5 years and interviewed quite a few famous people. Here are a few:

Former president Bush (41)
Jack Nicklaus
Roger Clemens
Craig Biggio
Vince Young
Andy Roddick

CIncyHR 08-13-2007 03:15 PM

My favorite famous person encounter was meeting Ted Williams and Stan Musial sitting next each other. Musial whipped out his harmonica and played a song. It was awesome.

tisthefire 08-13-2007 03:27 PM

i have a few, my favorite is shaking hands with pee wee herman

Aukai 08-13-2007 03:27 PM

Played poker with Pat Riley at Harrah's New Orleans when the Heat were in town a few years ago.