Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   KaiBuxxe MEGASHARK or MEGACHEATER? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=472844)

Enervate 08-09-2007 09:53 AM

Re: KaiBuxxe MEGASHARK or MEGACHEATER?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I heard KaiBuxxe is a small girl and some pervert older man kept her in his basement for several year.

[and now furtune repays here by giving her the biggest upswing ever possible]

[/ QUOTE ]

true story.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know but his post is still a f-

timoK 08-09-2007 10:08 AM

haha,

I didn't know that people from "Loc: Sydney, Australia" read german/austrian BILDZEITUNG

Nev. Chamberlain 08-09-2007 10:08 AM

Just give the German players what they want and they'll leave us alone.

timoK 08-09-2007 10:20 AM

if somebody gives me 2 mil I will also leave and [censored] myself

davidlong14 08-09-2007 10:21 AM

Can't wait 'til next summer ... KB can come to LV during WSOP...play Sammy 'n Bobby HU ... well, you know the rest of the story.

75s 08-09-2007 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can't wait 'til next summer ... KB can come to LV during WSOP...play Sammy 'n Bobby HU ... well, you know the rest of the story.

[/ QUOTE ]
A+

baronzeus 08-09-2007 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
good thread, baron.

[/ QUOTE ]

thx i try to keep NVG up to its historical standards [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

dersl 08-09-2007 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
isnt this guy austrian?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but most of the retarded americans like apefish dont get the difference

Enervate 08-09-2007 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haha,

I didn't know that people from "Loc: Sydney, Australia" read german/austrian BILDZEITUNG

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you heard of CNN??? And 'the Internet'?

Kilay 08-09-2007 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
A+

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, I lol'd

imabigdeal 08-09-2007 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wouldn't the best hackers in the world play poker to fund their anarchy ventures? i can see some this happening. some of the smartest hackers are capable of breaking into NSA's database and other high security military servers. breaking into FTP's [censored] server should be a walk in the park for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have often wondered this as well

Wolverine 08-09-2007 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wouldn't the best hackers in the world play poker to fund their anarchy ventures? i can see some this happening. some of the smartest hackers are capable of breaking into NSA's database and other high security military servers. breaking into FTP's [censored] server should be a walk in the park for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When they can earn a 6 figure salary from spamming, why bother? The risk is far too high.

Enervate 08-09-2007 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When they can earn a 6 figure salary from spamming, why bother? The risk is far too high.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?

SpaceJanitor 08-09-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
isnt this guy austrian?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. And many of us would even feel kind of offended at being called German... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Jiganti 08-09-2007 05:20 PM

Oh noes the 13bb/100 cheaters.... Going on a streak of 30k hands at this rate is IMPOSSIBLE!!

bustedromo 08-09-2007 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isnt this guy austrian?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. And many of us would even feel kind of offended at being called German... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey can you tell us about the word "slamastica" that Scott, Joe, and Gavin started using on The Circuit. As I remember, a guy from Czech Republic wrote in and said that in Eastern Europe they use this word a lot for something that's super fantastic, or mind-blowing, etc. (can't remember exactly what he said).

Do people in Eastern Europe use this word a lot ? What's the origin of the word (country, language) ? The meaning(s) ? The common usage(s) ?

08-09-2007 06:15 PM

Maybe it's all starting getting to Kai's head?

Playing 1k2k limit holdem with among others Hoss and Benyamine and the following dialogue takes place:

KaiBuxxe: ure so lucky it s sick hoss

Hoss_TBF: 3s not good whole way?

KaiBuxxe: not that ure a bad player but its getting ridiculous

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Mozart 08-09-2007 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isnt this guy austrian?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey can you tell us about the word "slamastica" that Scott, Joe, and Gavin started using on The Circuit. As I remember, a guy from Czech Republic wrote in and said that in Eastern Europe they use this word a lot for something that's super fantastic, or mind-blowing, etc. (can't remember exactly what he said).

Do people in Eastern Europe use this word a lot ? What's the origin of the word (country, language) ? The meaning(s) ? The common usage(s) ?

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl

Austrians speak german not czech and Austria is not in eastern Europe. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Rolen 08-09-2007 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How has this had no love? Do none of you know who Nev is?

vdomalip 08-09-2007 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isnt this guy austrian?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl

Austrians speak german not czech and Austria is not in eastern Europe. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im Czech and i have never heared of that word, i think the "czech" guy was talking crap. and Czech speak Czech. We founded the slavic language which eastern europeans countries built their language from!

xjimraketex 08-09-2007 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isnt this guy austrian?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.attivissimo.net/antibufal...n_map_iraq.jpg

vdomalip 08-09-2007 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isnt this guy austrian?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

???

xjimraketex 08-09-2007 06:43 PM

im mockin americans for not knowin anything about europe at all...

Mozart 08-09-2007 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isnt this guy austrian?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

???

[/ QUOTE ]

That picture is not a fake.

Germany= Axis of evel?

vdomalip 08-09-2007 06:47 PM

did they actually show that on TV? what a bunch of [censored] idiots!

xjimraketex 08-09-2007 06:52 PM

well i guess its fake...
OR cnn guys are all idiots [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
http://www.attivissimo.net/nl/nl2003/cnn_map.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/24/62311859_98cb9ac971.jpg

vdomalip 08-09-2007 06:54 PM

hahahahaha putting switzerland as Czech, this has made my day. Know im living with the knowledge that the most powerful country is run by such morons.

jsnipes28 08-09-2007 06:59 PM

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1352420

terrible 08-09-2007 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isnt this guy austrian?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my [censored] god

bustedromo 08-09-2007 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isnt this guy austrian?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my [censored] god

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that's not it. Not even close. You're way off, that much I'm sure of.

apefish 08-09-2007 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
isnt this guy austrian?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but most of the retarded americans like apefish dont get the difference

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, sick burn.

SaxonDo 08-09-2007 09:05 PM

BUUU

baronzeus 08-17-2007 02:09 PM

hes up 1.5 MILLION this month, sosososo sick if he wins another 500K hes obv a cheater

kirketerp 08-17-2007 02:54 PM

lol @ all the cocky europeans thinking that americans are morons because they know little about Europe. I doubt any of you can place all the american states on a map, let alone name all of them. I know I can't, and I'm european.

Edit: In the defense of the cocky europeans the guy asking an austrian about czech slang did come off kinda ignorant. No offense btw [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ben wb 08-17-2007 02:55 PM

Benyamine won $3m over just over 30k hands at the start of the year but then went on a huge downswing. A lot of players seem to maintain huge winrates for a long time in the big PLO games and then go on 40 or 50 buyin downswings. I wouldn't be surprised if Kaibuxxe does soon, don't think he can keep this up for 100k hands no matter how good he is.

Jourdain 08-17-2007 03:11 PM

Since 1-1-2007 in PLO:

David Benyamine: $3,515,203.20 in 138,208 hands
KaiBuxxe: $3,251,046.70 in 53,372 hands

Coming very close now..

intheflatfield 08-17-2007 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not getting near the love it deserves...

blueodum 11-26-2007 11:49 PM

"We founded the slavic language which eastern europeans countries built their language from!"

Wrong. Slavic languages originated approximately 2500 years ago near the Ural Mountains, currently part of eastern Ukraine.

demon102 11-27-2007 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"We founded the slavic language which eastern europeans countries built their language from!"

Wrong. Slavic languages originated approximately 2500 years ago near the Ural Mountains, currently part of eastern Ukraine.

[/ QUOTE ]

weird bump man

Stellastarr 11-27-2007 02:48 AM

Cheaters never win!