Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What is the best sex you've ever had? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405034)

Fast Food Knight 05-17-2007 02:28 PM

Re: What is the best sex you\'ve ever had?

I feel crass providing too many specifics. Let's just say it involved a first-time marijuana high (which I very rarely indulge in), oral foreplay, 4th of July 2005, and lots of orgasming.

Borodog 05-17-2007 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I feel crass providing too many specifics. Let's just say it involved a first-time marijuana high (which I very rarely indulge in), oral foreplay, 4th of July 2005, and lots of orgasming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! Was that you?

<font color="white">I kid, I kid!</font>

NajdorfDefense 05-17-2007 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
every expertly done bbbj by a hot chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never had a bj with a condom on - is it normal to wear one during oral?

[/ QUOTE ]

With random girls you just picked up?

It depends on your/their risk tolerance I guess. Some girls demand it - I guess they are afraid of:
http://edcp.org/factsheets/herpes.html
as you should be also.

Having lived in both Manhattan and Miami during, uh, 'riskier' eras of behavior, people used to be a bit more careful. YMMV.

goodsamaritan 05-17-2007 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
every expertly done bbbj by a hot chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never had a bj with a condom on - is it normal to wear one during oral?

[/ QUOTE ]

With random girls you just picked up?

It depends on your/their risk tolerance I guess. Some girls demand it - I guess they are afraid of:
http://edcp.org/factsheets/herpes.html
as you should be also.

Having lived in both Manhattan and Miami during, uh, 'riskier' eras of behavior, people used to be a bit more careful. YMMV.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather jerk off than get a BJ with a condom on. And I'm not just saying that hyperbolically.

hamsamich 05-17-2007 05:26 PM

This is yet one more reason to be happy if you are a man. Can you imagine having to give a BJ to a condom?? wtf???

traz 05-17-2007 05:27 PM

I try not to imagine giving BJ's at all, most of the time

goodsamaritan 05-17-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG YOU ATTENTION WHORE YOU ARE JUST RUBBING IT IN OUR FACES THAT YOU CAN HAVE MULTIPLE ORGASMS!!!!

CharlieDontSurf 05-17-2007 05:37 PM

brooke, laker girl at the time, in her uniform on my leather couch...I have to admit i was so horned up it didnt last as long as normal but the visual image was mind blowing n made up for it.

my ex in avatr was great at giving head so she def gets best bj ever but for pur sex i'd go with brooke

Autocratic 05-17-2007 05:42 PM

All my best sex has been with [censored] buddies who I don't really enjoy hanging out with otherwise. It's fairly depressing.

The only time that stands out to me that involved a girl I was into was this smokin' Italian girl who basically taught me how to have good sex when I was 17 or so. I was not actually good, but the way she [censored] was so new and original to me that it blew my mind.

CharlieDontSurf 05-17-2007 05:47 PM

I was madly madly in love with a girl who basically played me for attention and I always wondered how good/bad/amazing sex would have been with her given I was so in love with her.

Never had sex with someone I was in love with before.

LocustHorde 05-17-2007 05:58 PM

I had a threesome once with two girls. One was my GF and the other one was a gal she met online. It was hot hot hot hot and fun fun fun fun.. The explosion at the end was of Mt Saint Helens magnitude, lol. Every guy should have a threesome at least once in their life

Autocratic 05-17-2007 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to say that stoned sex is the mind bomb.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have to say that 75-80% of the sex I've had in the past year was stoned. I used to love it, but now that I'm more accustomed to being high in general the difference is marginal. I really, really miss the feeling of sex when I was stoned out of my mind.

MrTrik 05-17-2007 06:17 PM

Best for me was after hitting a nightclub with a hot chick I'd been dating just after college. She loved wearing really short, tight, sorta sundress (but stretchy over the curves) deals.

Actually, I'm not sure which was hotter of the two post-club encounters.

One was in a dimly lit parking area behind the club. We were heading out and started making out in front of my car. Next thing I know I lift her up on the hood, she spreads (really short skirt, and commando as always) and I stand there and bang her until we both get off. Then get in the care and get the hell outta there. The Cabooze for you MN'ers.

Second one, different club. We're up on the top of the parking ramp (Calhoun Square for your MN'ers). Instead of getting in the car she walks over to the ledge. Bends over, lifts the same stretchy dress up over her hips, leans there on the concrete wall deal, and asks if I see anything I liked. Aside from at least 3 security cameras up there, I liked it and banged her from behind. Again, we got in the car and got the heck outta there. She liked the risk. I obliged.

traz 05-17-2007 06:25 PM

My ex-girlfriend's favorite position was back against the wall, one leg on the ground and the other straight up in the air. She was a figure skater...I don't think I'll experience sex quite like that again unless God really loves me or I get back together with her.

NajdorfDefense 05-17-2007 09:09 PM

There are numerous jazz and ballet-dancer wanna-bes that can make that happen for you. They're easy to find and a glass of cabernet and sushi dinner can lead to many good things. At least in NYC.

oe39 05-17-2007 10:05 PM

Re: What is the best sex you\'ve ever had

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what is the movie where they ask this question, guy 1 talks about raping another boy when he was young and guy 2 talks about screwing guy 1's wife?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your Friends and Neighbours (1998) directed by Neil LaBute

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks

Hiiiiiiii 05-17-2007 10:13 PM

Had sex with a girl in the middle of a bar/club (on the top floor) once. She was kinda ugly though but it was cool.

PokerFink 05-17-2007 10:16 PM

My first experience with a squirter was also my first time doing anal. That was fun.

XXXNoahXXX 05-17-2007 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My first experience with a squirter was also my first time doing anal. That was fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me that these two experiences were from separate orifices.

Lottery Larry 05-17-2007 10:48 PM

With my wife.

(sorry, I deserve an OOT ban for that I guess)

Zeestein 05-17-2007 11:00 PM

Weed, a beautiful natural partner, affection, a love of humanity expanding my heart till it wants to burst, doing it in tempo to GY!BE (sleep and antennas to heaven if ya wanna know)

I'll probably spend my life trying to recreate those moments

f-ing A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

traz 05-17-2007 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are numerous jazz and ballet-dancer wanna-bes that can make that happen for you. They're easy to find and a glass of cabernet and sushi dinner can lead to many good things. At least in NYC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea but this girl was also way hotter than I probably should have been hitting. I dated up, that's for sure, and I"m not sure if that'll happen again PLUS the flexibility ;o

slim 05-17-2007 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
brooke, laker girl at the time, in her uniform on my leather couch...I have to admit i was so horned up it didnt last as long as normal but the visual image was mind blowing n made up for it.

my ex in avatr was great at giving head so she def gets best bj ever but for pur sex i'd go with brooke

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you have an avtar of your ex? are you still pining for her?

XXXNoahXXX 05-17-2007 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With my wife.

(sorry, I deserve an OOT ban for that I guess)

[/ QUOTE ]

It's OK, best sex is with my current gf. I can't think of a specific instance, but if I was ranking every sexual encounter along the way, my girlfriend would now occupy like the top 50 spots.

That being said, I don't find that my level of sexual enjoyment is really based off being in love or anything, as past girlfriends don't rank in the top.

I find that the ones that stick out in my mind were one night stands or random hookups, because when i try to think of a girlfriend, they all blend together more than they do for girls where the sex was just one time.

1. This girl who was slutty, but my friend since freshman year. This was junior year of college. My roommate was home for the weekend and I invited her over to do work in my room (it was finals). At this point, I was still hanging out with my ex-gf, who was still sleeping over my room some nights, still obsessed with me and I wasn't doing a good job telling her I was done. Anyway, after 30 minutes of writing a paper, I got up and just started massaging her shoulders. I asked if she wanted to go to the futon for a full massage. On the futon, she laid across my lap, and i massaged her back for a while, then her ass, then reached down between her legs and she was soaking. we then had sex for like 15 minutes, just wild, and then she gave me the best [censored] of my life. I had been blown by like 10-15 different girls at this point in my life, and this was so far above and beyond anything i had experienced that i just sat there dumbfounded for like 5 minutes afterwards. we then get dressed, and get back to work.

she leaves two hours later, and then an hour after that my ex-gf shows up. i told you she had been sleeping over, but we hadn't had sex in like 6 months (i cringe just thinking about that). she sees the computer on, i tell her who had been over and make it pretty clear we [censored]. my ex is so jealous, that she tries to have sex with me and i oblige, and proceed to have sex that was better than we ever had when we were together, because she knew i didn't give a [censored] about her and she was pissed at me and just wanted to do me better than the other girl.

that was the last time i had sex with the ex, but definitely not the last time i got head from the first girl.

2) Another time, senior year, there was this girl that i had been having sex with over the course of junior year, spring semester. basically in the spring id call her up and say "im on my way to the campus store, can i stop by your room ont he way back?" I'd stop by, have sex, then leave. Yada, yada, yada she got obsessed with me, i wanted nothing to do with her and started ignoring her. we talked a couple times on AIM over the summer and she drunk dialed me twice, asking why we couldn't be together. fast forward to senior year and we're talking on AIM at 4am. I just throw out "so we never got one last [censored] in. we need a goodbye [censored]."

so she comes over to my dorm, i come to let her in. we don't even say hi, just walk up to my room. we get there and i say, "you know this is it right. after this, i don't think we should ever talk again." she says ok, and starts taking her clothes off. she wasn't even wearing a bra or underwear.

she was great because she was obviously pissed at me for being so cold and not wanting to be with her, but she also was the type that was constantly talking me up "you're the biggest, you're the best, etc.". Which is weird to have someone having angry sex with you while complimenting you.

we have sex in every position imaginable, ending with her blowing me. we lie down after, and she turns psycho again, asking why i dont love her, etc. i start calling her julie gianni (cameron diaz in vanilla sky, "i swallowed your cum. i thought that meant something?"). she freaks out and leaves. but the sex was great.

and despite these two stories im not a huge douchebag, and that second girl is the only one that might be justified in thinking i treated her poorly.

my current gf completely blows away anyone i had previously, but those stories are just for me.

Hass 05-18-2007 02:41 AM

Roof of a church, and yes it was her church not mine.

Lonhro 05-18-2007 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Roof of a church, and yes it was her church not mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

God bless you.

MtSmalls 05-18-2007 11:17 AM

with the wife... hands tied down above her head, blindfolded, vibrator in the front door, my [censored] in her ass, screaming how much she loves it and how she wants to watch me do it to another woman...

GreywolfNYC 05-18-2007 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
with the wife... hands tied down above her head, blindfolded, vibrator in the front door, my [censored] in her ass, screaming how much she loves it and how she wants to watch me do it to another woman...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now we're getting somewhere.

MyNameIsSamSnead 05-18-2007 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She sounds like a keeper.....wow

mrkilla 05-18-2007 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering when you were going to chime in on this thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

GreywolfNYC 05-18-2007 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering when you were going to chime in on this thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hard to say what was "the best", but a few stand out in my mind. The latest was about 2 months ago, and it was a threesome with my g/f and an insanely hot 20 year old. (I'm 51, btw [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]).
Then, there was sex with 4 women in one night at a private party in Manhattan. And a triple bj another time. A few other standouts too....

XXXNoahXXX 05-18-2007 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hard to say what was "the best", but a few stand out in my mind. The latest was about 2 months ago, and it was a threesome with my g/f and an insanely hot 20 year old. (I'm 51, btw [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]).
Then, there was sex with 4 women in one night at a private party in Manhattan. And a triple bj another time. A few other standouts too....

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.law.harvard.edu/faculty/m...lue-ribbon.jpg

PokerFink 05-18-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me that these two experiences were from separate orifices.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL yes.

hoopsie44 05-18-2007 12:41 PM

Happy 1000th.

GreywolfNYC 05-18-2007 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Happy 1000th.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks, Hoopsie. I didn't realize it until you mentioned it.

lostsoul 05-18-2007 12:58 PM

The best sex I ever had was with a mormon girl I was dating freshmen year of college. The first time we hooked up was the first time we met. It was at a party we went out to my truck which had a cab over the bed of it. Climbed in it and started going at it. She did something I had never seen and have never ben with a girl sense then been able to do. She would lay flat on her back then place her feet flat against the the wall above her head. Like she was folded perfectly in two. She was very attractive also 5'8 135 blonde hair blue eyes. Me and her had alot of fun. Was also [censored] on her parents bed during a cookout they were having. All of her family was downstairs and outside. She was nutz in bed, but in front of her very strict mormon family she was a angel.

Hollywade 05-18-2007 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Met a girl in a hotel bar (yes, I was old enough to drink the first time I got laid--I was pretty goofy up until then), went up to her room. Blew my load in about five seconds. She was pretty disappointed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is a story I can relate to. Great post, ytf.

Hollywade 05-18-2007 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I try not to imagine giving BJ's at all, most of the time

[/ QUOTE ]

Word.

Hollywade 05-18-2007 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Between banging Laker girls in addition to the girl in your avatar, you are my new hero. Who are you? What do you do? What do you look like?

I feel like George Costanza trying to out-Neil Neil.

catalyst 05-18-2007 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good thing you locked that up