Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Controversy at the Playboy mansion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391939)

Jackal69 04-30-2007 05:02 PM

Re: Controversy at the Playboy mansion

and at least we all learned something useful from the debacle...

"Clearly the most important issue here is your confusion between Playboy Bunnies and Playboy Playmates.

Bunnies started in the 50's as waitresses at the Playboy Clubs. Bunnies don't regularly become Playmates - who actually appear nude in the magazine - although it has happened. Hef recently brought the Bunnies back with the opening of the Playboy club at the Palms.

More on this important subject can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playboy_bunny"

Tuco 04-30-2007 06:02 PM

Correction: Terrence edited Lee Jones' book not Chens.

Also want to point out that from all my experience with him, Dannenmann is a great guy. He probably should have told Annie to keep quiet, but he was hammered and it was a strange atmosphere. I think he is the least to blame of all of them.

Tuco.

otnemem 04-30-2007 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
at least he can tell the grandkids he got [censored] by Shannon and Annie at the playboy mansion when he was a young man...

[/ QUOTE ]
Pretty much this exact joke was made in the second post of this thread.

prophet73 04-30-2007 06:20 PM

QUESTION: Why didn't Terrence object to the TD or say anything the time of the tournament?

FWIW, if it were me and I thought Shannon was out of line or especially Annie Duke, I'd complain to the TD. Sure, its for charity, but there are RULES.

Did Terrence not object at the time because he felt like he still was +EV to win? If that's the case then not much room to complain.

OR just because he didn't feel right to object at a charity event? If it's this reason, then I think it's a little silly for him to complain after the fact. As they say, too little, too late.

But if he did complain and they ignored him because he was a "no-name" then that's just jacked up.

BTW, Annie Duke sucks.

JJBuffone 04-30-2007 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also OP: can you possibly rework the title of your thread to;

"Annie Duke and Shannon Elizabeth [censored]ed me in the Playboy Mansion"

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

TChan 04-30-2007 08:08 PM

Hi all,

Tuco and Punker told me about this 2+2 thread, so I thought I'd post here that there is a short (well kinda, as you figured out brevity is not my strong suit) update on my blog now.

http://terrencechan.livejournal.com/163883.html

aejones 04-30-2007 08:19 PM

in regards to annie duke, i never liked that bitch

LeapFrog 04-30-2007 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi all,

Tuco and Punker told me about this 2+2 thread, so I thought I'd post here that there is a short (well kinda, as you figured out brevity is not my strong suit) update on my blog now. <a href="http://terrencechan.livejournal.com/163883.html">Link here.</a>

[/ QUOTE ]

I cleaned up your link. For future reference, you can just paste in the url, you don't need html tags.

TChan 04-30-2007 08:29 PM

Whoops...thanks!

laserguy 04-30-2007 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
QUESTION: Why didn't Terrence object to the TD or say anything the time of the tournament?

FWIW, if it were me and I thought Shannon was out of line or especially Annie Duke, I'd complain to the TD. Sure, its for charity, but there are RULES.

Did Terrence not object at the time because he felt like he still was +EV to win? If that's the case then not much room to complain.

OR just because he didn't feel right to object at a charity event? If it's this reason, then I think it's a little silly for him to complain after the fact. As they say, too little, too late.

But if he did complain and they ignored him because he was a "no-name" then that's just jacked up.

BTW, Annie Duke sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at this event as well and know Terrance. The answer to why he didn't complain is a)that there was no time and b) the tournament organizers were having none of it. Their decision was not up for rational debate. The reason they sped up the structure and announced one remaining round was they wanted everyone out. It was about midnight and shuttle buses had arrived to pick up the revelers, staff, tournament players and naked body-painted silicon statues. Remember one orbit was only 4 hands. The whole controversy went down over a period of about 10 minutes and then it was 'off to the exits'. The most baffling thing to me was that they offered Terrance the second place prize of a US Open Golf Package(which they argued several times is worth more than 10K-ha!)even though he was third in chips(slightly behind Dannenmann). While I didn't actually hear Elizabeth and Dannenmann agree to split 1 seat each from the first prize with Elizabeth getting the trophy, why would they offer Terrance second prize unless such a deal was loosely agreed upon between SE and SD. And by offering him second prize doesn't that conclude that the tournament organizers are fully endorsing the collusion/screwing of Terrance and trying to make themselves look good by arguing that his golf trip is actually more valuable than a WSOP seat or the third place big screen TV. If they weren't on board with the collusion, Dannenman should have got the golf trip and Terrence the TV.

The TD was the bald guy(Wes I believe is his name) who announced many of the 2006 WSOP final tables. By the time this decision was made I don't think he was even still in the vicinity. This was left for others to deal with. in fact one lady associated with the event(who may have known nothing about poker) repeatedly told Terance if he didn't like her decision, he could have his $1500 entry refunded.

He didn't not complain because he thought he had +EV. In fact, with only four hands left and Elizabeth and Duke convincing a sloppy SD to auto-fold, Terrance knew he had no chance to win.

Side Note #1- Why, based on their history with the same guy would Duke want to see Elizabeth win the event? Can't figure that out.

Side Note #2 - Dannenmann, IMO meant no harm here at all. He is a good guy who I believe just wants to be liked and make friends and was too sloppy to make the stand he should of. Good fun Playboy Mansion sloppy, not obnoxious sloppy.

So the reason all of this had to come out the next day is because there was no time at all to argue, reason or freak out. Several others were doing it on his behalf during the final hands but to no avail.

prophet73 04-30-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So the reason all of this had to come out the next day is because there was no time at all to argue, reason or freak out. Several others were doing it on his behalf during the final hands but to no avail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I see.

Well then, that's just straight jacked up.

I feel bad for Terrence. I would be furious, charity or no charity. You're there out of your own goodwill (and cash), yet they repay it with pretty blatant unfairness and lack of organization.

prophet73 04-30-2007 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi all,

Tuco and Punker told me about this 2+2 thread, so I thought I'd post here that there is a short (well kinda, as you figured out brevity is not my strong suit) update on my blog now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how the actual conversation went, but when the organizer said you had a "chance" to win the tournament, that's BS, in my book. The chance you had to win was extremely small. You'd have to have Shannon or Steve play a pot with you (God forbid against each other). And why would they with 3-4 hands to go?

Complete nonsense. There was a "chance" you could've slept with a Playmate that night too, but I don't think that's comparable to anything realistic.

Argh. Hate to think there are shady things like this going on in supposed "organized poker".

Hope you get that seat.

kemystery 04-30-2007 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SE is now chip leader and tells SD several times not to play another hand. First out loud, then she mouthed the words while looking at him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would seriously lose it if i was at the table witnessing this, much less playing against someone doing that right in front of me. like, absolutely lose it.

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading Chans blog my thoughts are as such;

are charity events so lax that TC couldn't just have the dealer call for the floor/TD and have a ruling made on this?

I mean the dealer must have heard the same thing, the TD could have just ascertained from the dealer if that was in fact said, it seems Shannon would have been penalized in a real event for 20 mins. at least

I know from the description it sounds like a chaotic free for all and that might have made it difficult to speak up, but it just seems a little odd Chan just sits there quietly while his two opponents openly collude against him, and instead opts to fire off a blog and then try to plead his case the next day after the prizes have been awarded? Chan never said anything while at the mansion? Surely anyone here would have called for a ruling almost immediately right? I can understand his plight, but I'm not sure he helped his fight much by his course of actions. [Mind you, I've had all day to think about - while Chan was under multiple pressures of being the short stack, having the TD tell you the event will end after the current round, chaotic party atmosphere etc.

I read Chan's blog and it bears no mention of whether he brought up any of this during the actual tourney, which it seems he had plenty of time to do during the TD's frequent visits to adjust the structure. Also If I had been in the crowd and seen this I would have pulled the TD aside if I could, and told him privately what I had witnessed.

just my rambling thoughts, and I hope TC gets some type of adjustment. seems, as played enjoy the US open. But I do hope someone steps in and awards you a seat, Dannemann seems like such an upstanding guy that if he got wind of all this he would swap Chan for the Open package - he golfs from what I hear.

Tito Jackson 04-30-2007 10:26 PM

AD and SE are angle shooters plain and simple. SE obv knew what she was doing. As for AD, well, is there anything more that can be said about her?

For all intensive purposes AD is within the Hollywood world now where some people have a convoluted sense of entitlement and where they think they can do whatever the f*#k they want.i.e. she's more Hollywood now than an actual poker player.

And why the f did SE get into the NBC hu tournament, terrible, her match with Madsen was hilarious. I wish I would have never read this thread, it's so maddening.

Tuco 04-30-2007 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SE is now chip leader and tells SD several times not to play another hand. First out loud, then she mouthed the words while looking at him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would seriously lose it if i was at the table witnessing this, much less playing against someone doing that right in front of me. like, absolutely lose it.

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading Chans blog my thoughts are as such;

are charity events so lax that TC couldn't just have the dealer call for the floor/TD and have a ruling made on this?

I mean the dealer must have heard the same thing, the TD could have just ascertained from the dealer if that was in fact said, it seems Shannon would have been penalized in a real event for 20 mins. at least

I know from the description it sounds like a chaotic free for all and that might have made it difficult to speak up, but it just seems a little odd Chan just sits there quietly while his two opponents openly collude against him, and instead opts to fire off a blog and then try to plead his case the next day after the prizes have been awarded? Chan never said anything while at the mansion? Surely anyone here would have called for a ruling almost immediately right? I can understand his plight, but I'm not sure he helped his fight much by his course of actions. [Mind you, I've had all day to think about - while Chan was under multiple pressures of being the short stack, having the TD tell you the event will end after the current round, chaotic party atmosphere etc.

I read Chan's blog and it bears no mention of whether he brought up any of this during the actual tourney, which it seems he had plenty of time to do during the TD's frequent visits to adjust the structure. Also If I had been in the crowd and seen this I would have pulled the TD aside if I could, and told him privately what I had witnessed.

just my rambling thoughts, and I hope TC gets some type of adjustment. seems, as played enjoy the US open. But I do hope someone steps in and awards you a seat, Dannemann seems like such an upstanding guy that if he got wind of all this he would swap Chan for the Open package - he golfs from what I hear.

[/ QUOTE ]

The TD (along with other tourney staff) was standing right behind the dealer for all of the nonsense.

Tuco.

dlk9s 04-30-2007 11:31 PM

The fact that it's a charity event should not matter. The prizes were quite significant. I would guess that most of the players would not have played in a $1,500 tournament just for fun and charity.

kemystery 04-30-2007 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The TD (along with other tourney staff) was standing right behind the dealer for all of the nonsense.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's really quite appalling. I mean I've played in bar tournaments where the owner's buddy always gets reseated behind the button etc.. But when it's desribed as WSOP staff
you would assume some kind of decorum. Now it seems like the powers that be/were wanted SE as the winner.

thank you for clarifying the atmosphere at the event, Tuco.
very unfortunate, if I was Chan and if meetings with the promoters fall through (which I would also wrangle for the TV in addition to the Golf Trip. BTW a US Open trip would sell for over face value on EBAY $5000 if it is transferable {or can be adjusted to be made so})

Also I might consider contacting Danneman and explain my points and see if he would trade the ME seat for the golf trip, all he can do is say no.

Best of luck

synlube 05-01-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this reminds me of the time Annie Duke grabbed someone's cards after the hand was over and looked at them; I don't remember the details but it was on TV and they were playing for real money (the TOC where she won 2 mil maybe)... I was stunned to see a "professional" do something I hadn't seen outside of .01/.02 home games... now I know she's just a [censored] with no honor

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you aren't thinking of Jennifer Harman sneeking a peek at Phil Laak's cards on PAD?

The amount of libel on this board is amazing. People will write complete rubbish.

Quake1028 05-01-2007 12:47 AM

I think he's talking about the hand between Annie and Brett Jungblut a few years ago.

synlube 05-01-2007 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think he's talking about the hand between Annie and Brett Jungblut a few years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. If I were to defend J Harman, I might say she did it thinking the whole PAD game was halfway a joke, especially considering Phil L was acting like a clown and rolling on the floor and generally being a douche. Seems like looking at someone elses cards would be an DQ in a tournament for blatant cheating.

wisehandpoker 05-01-2007 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this reminds me of the time Annie Duke grabbed someone's cards after the hand was over and looked at them; I don't remember the details but it was on TV and they were playing for real money (the TOC where she won 2 mil maybe)... I was stunned to see a "professional" do something I hadn't seen outside of .01/.02 home games... now I know she's just a [censored] with no honor

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you aren't thinking of Jennifer Harman sneeking a peek at Phil Laak's cards on PAD?

The amount of libel on this board is amazing. People will write complete rubbish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Annie has done this in televised tournaments. You're right about the libel, but you should save those complaints for cases where the author is actually full of [censored].

Rick305 05-01-2007 02:24 AM

Just have Shannon & Annie [censored] you, and call it even

WutRUTryin2Hit 05-01-2007 02:52 AM

There is a story in "Positively Fifth Street" about Annie Duke at the world series grabbing someone's cards after he threw them in the muck. She looks basically like a huge bitch in the entire book.

There was also an issue about 2 years ago when UB held their first million-dollar guaranteed tourney, and Annie Duke, who was an employee of UB at the time and actually scheduled and planned all the tourneys, commentated the webcast, and yet guess who's account won the whole tourney? Her second one. Couldn't find a link on 2plus2 about it, but here is one:

http://www.thepokerforum.com/forum/ubbth...ite_id/1#import

MaverickUSC 05-01-2007 04:28 AM

Just posted a blog on this.

http://news.pokerpages.com/index.php...ew&id=2149

Here's the full text:

In other news there has been some controversy brewing over the end of the poker tournament at the Playboy mansion. I had left shortly before this, but I saw all the set-up. We had to be off the mansion grounds by a set time, and to accomodate this the tournament directors were forced to end the tournament by chip count rather than playing it out. I heard that they did not get a lot of time, but again do not know the details for sure. The player who took third basically could not win by picking up the blinds and antes, so Steve and Shannon simply folded their hands to lock up first and second.

He's not happy about this at all, and is taking aim at everything, including the charity, not just the parties involved - the two other players and the tournament directors. I am not sure when they went to number of hands, but the player who took third is livid. First point: no reason for him to have conflict with anybody other than who was responsible for that final table period.

But wait, here's some more gasoline on the fire! Steve was drunk as a skunk (as were 99% of the people in attendance... but that's besides the point). Annie Duke was sweating him in at the end. I have a great picture of them both in my previous blog, and that is basically what it looked like. Two drunken idiots having a great time while this drunken idiot laughed along and took pictures. The bad news is that Annie was telling Steve that he really should not be playing a hand While drunk Steve protested and said he wanted to at least look at his cards, and she said no way. This is a pretty blatant violation of the "one player to a hand rule".

Maybe Steve was serious about looking at his cards, maybe he was joking because it would sound funny, or maybe he was just there having a great time at the playboy mansion. I still think that it would have been pretty impossible for it to slip beyond his conscious realization that if he folded every hand he would lock up a seat in the main event. The place was a zoo - just look at the pictures! There were at least 50 people within five feet of the felt on that final table. Further, if the guy had a problem with Annie sweating Steve, or suspected foul play, why didn't he say anything Saturday night?!? This just came up recently.

Nothing obviously can be done now as the event has concluded, but lots of damage to many reputations of individuals and orginazations can be done if this is made public without all the facts and circumstances out there.

Just my two cents.

Shortly after writing this, I received this e-mail and thought I should pass it along.

"We are obviously so sorry that Terrence feels he was slighted in any way. I obviously would have prefered that everyone was happy, as we raised even more money this year than last, which was our goal. The kids in inner cities that benefit from this program and the hundreds of lives being saved in Africa as a direct result of people donating and attending this event I'm sure are more than thankful for everyone's support. I am more than happy to refund Terrence's monies that he paid to attend the event if he feel he was wronged in any way by winning a $15,000 prize. I cannot in good conscience split up a prize after the event when Steve and Shannon won, and I believe one of them is going to re-donate the prize back in order to benefit the Urban Health Institute." - Joy Miller, Urban Health Institute Tournament Consultant

Any questions, concerns, or interest in where the monies raised for the 501C3 non-profit organization go can be directed to Joy Miller at joyjoy712003@yahoo.com

Devo

Humble Pie 05-01-2007 04:29 AM

I played next to annie duke once and she smelled real bad. Her body odor was the most pungent I've ever noticed from a woman who didn't weigh 500+lbs, and her breath was truly whoreanous. Obviously she was talking non-stop as usual, after about 10min I went to the gift shop and bought pack of breath mints, when I offered them to her the table erupted in laughter, she stopped talking, donked off $4k and bounced.

Rick305 05-01-2007 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I played next to annie duke once and she smelled real bad. Her body odor was the most pungent I've ever noticed from a woman who didn't weigh 500+lbs, and her breath was truly whoreanous. Obviously she was talking non-stop as usual, after about 10min I went to the gift shop and bought pack of breath mints, when I offered them to her the table erupted in laughter, she stopped talking, donked off $4k and bounced.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice one

breitling996 05-01-2007 06:33 AM

WOW... i would have fn lost it... i dont care if it was for charity or what ever... i cant stand this sh**... from what ive heard of shannon elizabeth and seen first hand.. she is top rate scum bag skank...

NoSoup4U 05-01-2007 06:42 AM

It gets worse. The latest on Terrence's blog is that the solution to the problem they have come up with is to return his buy-in to him. If you read the comments by Joy Miller to his blog, she doesn't represent herself very well. My favorite line of hers is "Remember one thing, Terrence, you're not Johnny Chan, you're Terrence Chan." I guess if he was Johnny Chan they would have done something different?

I don't see why a charity should shell out an additional 10k to pay him off and I was pretty sympathetic to the idea that one should hold a charity event to a different standard, but Ms. Miller is changing my mind.

Bonified 05-01-2007 06:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They hired people VERY qualified people (WSOP staff) to run the event."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
My favorite line of hers is "Remember one thing, Terrence, you're not Johnny Chan, you're Terrence Chan."

[/ QUOTE ]

Put these two together and it's extremely worrying.

Bonified 05-01-2007 07:29 AM

I can't seem to edit my post for some reason, but on looking at the comments in Terrence's blog it _looks like_ Joy Miller is not directly part of the WSOP floor staff. I certainly hope not.

The4Aces 05-01-2007 07:45 AM

lol that johnny chan line is great.

dlk9s 05-01-2007 08:19 AM

Wow. Wow.

I just read Joy's posts and it's amazing that someone acting in such an official role would act the way she did, complete with foul language.

But then I saw her picture and I remembered who she was.

This woman was one of the official WSOP photographers in 2006. She was by far the most abrasive, power-trippy, belligerent person at the Rio. If any of you read reports from various media personnel about how the non-CardPlayer and non-Bluff media were treated at the WSOP, you'll remember lots of reports that they were treated like crap. Joy was arguably offender number one.

Sparing every gruesome detail, she constantly did whatever she could to prevent the "red badge" media from doing anything, no matter how unobtrusive or respectful we were being. I spoke with a well-liked WSOP photographer (this wasn't his first WSOP - he had been very helpful to me the year before) about her at one point and he thought it was funny that I brought her up. He didn't like working with her, either.

Joy did a great job ruining what should have been a fantastic experience for me. If she wasn't biting a photographer/reporter's head off for taking a legal picture from a permitted location, she was ratting him out to WSOP officials. The sad part is, out of the media who was always around last year, I was probably the least aggressive and most respectful to the other media members. And I still got run over by Joy's tornado of antagonism. The one bit of satisfaction I got was when she tried to kick me out of an area where I was allowed to be. I told her that Gary Thompson (a WSOP big-wig) personally told me I could be there (he did). She didn't bother me after that, as much as it killed her.

I was never going to mention her, as what's done is done, but when I saw her name and then her picture, combined with reading her vile responses to Mr. Chan, I couldn't help but relate some of my feelings.

okterrific 05-01-2007 08:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

like WutRUTryin2Hit mentioned:

Check out the book - positively 5th street by James McManus. Theres a mention of Annie Duke pulling a guys cards out of the muck (i think it was tony Ma) during a 1k sat for the main event.

Also i believe DN in the past had made posts in rgp about Annie Duke and situations similar to this but i cant find them at the moment nor do i know if theyre true or not.

This reminds me of a past prelim WSOP broadcast from either 04 or 05. There was some kind of argument with AD and some other guy. I think ESPN cut away from the final table they were broadcasting to check in on a Omaha 8/b tournament and Annie Duke was really worked up and nearly screaming at someone (i think it was Gank/ Brett Jungblut ). That was when i decided i didnt like this women.
Not sure what her beef was but her tone was just so obnoxious.

[ QUOTE ]
It gets worse. The latest on Terrence's blog comments by Joy Miller to his blog, she doesn't represent herself very well. My favorite line of hers is "Remember one thing, Terrence, you're not Johnny Chan, you're Terrence Chan." I guess if he was Johnny Chan they would have done something different?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yuk!.
At least we now know who to blame. Joy Miller 100%.

ProfessorNo2 05-01-2007 08:59 AM

I had the displeasure of playing a chunk of the main event with AD last year. During one of the color ups (which she directed for the entire table, because God forbid we let the dealer do his job) she accused me of miscounting and asking for too many chips in return. It wasn't until the two guys on either side of me who had watched me count verified to her that I had counted correctly that she gave me my chips. My only thought was, "oh yeah, I guess all the stories are true."

7n7 05-01-2007 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of libel, Jenn. never actually peeked at his cards, just mimicked it. Yeah, I believe her. Yeah, I love her.

Sciolist 05-01-2007 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can ask anyone on 2+2, and anyone who knows me knows that I am totally honest and not shady at all, and if you post on 2+2, there will be a few wannabes that don't know me, and everyone that knows me will just laugh at you

[/ QUOTE ]
Anyone willing to stand up for her? I guess we're all just wannabes?

Sciolist 05-01-2007 10:52 AM

Oh, and:

http://terrencechan.livejournal.com/...23145#t1323145

Does anyone know if that's really that person?

[ QUOTE ]
I DARE YOU! I [censored] dare YOU...we are a 510 c3 organization and if you want me to personally mail/email your ignorant ass who has benefited from the charity then i will. we had a WSOP TD running the tournament by CA and USTD rules and if you EVER EVER EVER again question the integrity of the tournament, I DARE you to call us...ummm..what did you say? wrong, illegal and unethical to my [censored] face!

[/ QUOTE ]

dlk9s 05-01-2007 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and:

http://terrencechan.livejournal.com/...23145#t1323145

Does anyone know if that's really that person?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sciolist,

I'm pretty sure that is really her. I wasn't at the Playboy event, but as I mentioned in my previous post, I had interactions with her at the 2006 WSOP. I don't remember her last name from that time, but I know her name was Joy (her first name was easy to remember because I found it so ironic, like when a 300-pound man is named Tiny) and that woman in the picture is the same person.

EDIT: I looked at the other pictures in her photobucket account and yes, that's her.

bap2086 05-01-2007 11:05 AM

lol donkaments

Sciolist 05-01-2007 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure that is really her. I wasn't at the Playboy event, but as I mentioned in my previous post, I had interactions with her at the 2006 WSOP. I don't remember her last name from that time, but I know her name was Joy (her first name was easy to remember because I found it so ironic, like when a 300-pound man is named Tiny) and that woman in the picture is the same person.

[/ QUOTE ]
That woman sounds completely unhinged.