Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   my show airs tonight! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=382184)

Russ M. 04-18-2007 09:59 PM

Re: my show airs tonight!

[ QUOTE ]
IT'S ON NOW BIGSTACK!!@#!$! IT'S ON NOW ASOIHBDPOIHOISTAK!!!!

how did you not just bust out laughing at this guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

I LEARNED THAT FROM YOU DAVID TEE HEE

Annulus 04-18-2007 09:59 PM

this guy being a self made millionaire gives hope to alot of rednecks [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

hornpout 04-18-2007 10:06 PM

mark, your thoughts before the turn after cm calls your j10 raise?

checkmate36 04-18-2007 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
newhizzle !!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

J8s > AQo

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

React1oN 04-18-2007 10:23 PM

MR. NEWHOUSE, HOW DID YOU ADJUST YOUR PLAY KNOWING IT WAS THE NIGHT OF THE SUCKOUTS?

BRIEFLY PLEASE

Poisoned 04-18-2007 10:31 PM

sklansky is the math savant eh

TStoneMBD 04-18-2007 10:32 PM

everyone knows the wpt riggs the deck for suckouts to make good tv. thats why mark developed a strategy to keep entering the pot with the worst hand.

newhizzle 04-18-2007 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

still not on here, but i remember the hand, i figured i was behind and was def not value betting, when he called the flop, i decided to keep betting to see if i could get him off an overpair or something, turned out he had the same hand

after the hand, chris turned to me and said, "tell me what you had at the bar later"

about to go and watch it with him in a few

gdsdiscgolfer 04-18-2007 10:52 PM

when's it rerun?

MattSuspect 04-18-2007 10:54 PM

KING!

KING!

Poisoned 04-18-2007 10:55 PM

midnight EST, if its like it always is be

hornpout 04-18-2007 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

still not on here, but i remember the hand, i figured i was behind and was def not value betting, when he called the flop, i decided to keep betting to see if i could get him off an overpair or something, turned out he had the same hand

after the hand, chris turned to me and said, "tell me what you had at the bar later"

about to go and watch it with him in a few

[/ QUOTE ]

he must have been freaked but suspicious. though had to respect a eerie 1mil bet in that spot.

cheers.

458 Lott 04-18-2007 11:06 PM

Little did that young man know, that this win would be the first act that would catapult him into the greatest thread in poker forum history. Making him famous the world over.

iMsoLucky0 04-18-2007 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
um, think about what your asking dude, this was before i won the tournament

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
good luck! take it down!

[/ QUOTE ]I think he has a good feeling about this one!

I'll be watching, ty for the headsup.

[/ QUOTE ]

very very lol <font color="white"> leveled much? </font>

again, nice work mark.

Annulus 04-18-2007 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Little did that young man know, that this win would be the first act that would catapult him into the greatest thread in poker forum history. Making him famous the world over.

[/ QUOTE ]

i lol'd

Publos Nemesis 04-18-2007 11:53 PM

i am gonna dvr this one...been looking fwd to this since the first brandi thread

fluffpop62 04-18-2007 11:56 PM

will you put it on YouTube for all of us that don't live in the same time zone?

Publos Nemesis 04-18-2007 11:58 PM

you tube? i can barely surf the internets....

EmpireMaker2 04-19-2007 12:45 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOL at this guy omg....And why did u call 400k more with K8suited oop loooooooooooool

Hiiiiiiii 04-19-2007 01:35 AM

Why is the dealer laughing and sticking out his tongue Mark?

gilbert 04-19-2007 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also a disclaimer: i look goofy as hell in it

[/ QUOTE ]

if you're implying that you've changed your look, don't say you've shaved your stache.

Video or Ban 04-19-2007 02:07 AM

Best part of episode is random people yelling out "NEWHIZZLE" before random flops.

Onaflag 04-19-2007 02:10 AM

Mark,

I'm not a fanboy(man) and I haven't watched TV poker in a very long time and I thought the drama you've had here was pretty dumb and didn't bother to read much of it, blah, blah, blah, blah.........

Yet, in my garage tonight I can't count the number of times I yelled w00t! GO HIZZLE! Yes!!!! No!!!! WTF?!?!

I'm not into sports so maybe this is normal for most of you guys, but I learned tonight what it's like to scream at the television. It took over four decades of life for that to happen.

Great job, kid! It may mean nothing, but I'm proud of you.

Onaflag...........

Victor 04-19-2007 02:16 AM

any way to watch this on the net?

Annulus 04-19-2007 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mark,

I'm not a fanboy(man) and I haven't watched TV poker in a very long time and I thought the drama you've had here was pretty dumb and didn't bother to read much of it, blah, blah, blah, blah.........

Yet, in my garage tonight I can't count the number of times I yelled w00t! GO HIZZLE! Yes!!!! No!!!! WTF?!?!

I'm not into sports so maybe this is normal for most of you guys, but I learned tonight what it's like to scream at the television. It took over four decades of life for that to happen.

Great job, kid! It may mean nothing, but I'm proud of you.

Onaflag...........

[/ QUOTE ]

onaflag, i dont know why, but this post creeped me out. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] and in your 4 decades of life this wpt show was the most excitement you ever had watching television? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

eviljeff 04-19-2007 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How can someone fat who has a butter face and terrible taste in clothing for a millionaire not look gooofy?

[/ QUOTE ]

it is apparent that you do not know what a butterface is

Sponger. 04-19-2007 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
terrible taste in clothing for a millionaire

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people keep saying this about every rich poster on this site? Its like everyone expects them to dress like they're in the mo' money mo' problems music video. Why can't he just wear what he feels comfortable in? I hope that if I ever get super rich people won't waste their time ridiculing me for not being a metrosexual. White tees will do just fine.

sublime 04-19-2007 04:42 AM

newhizzle pwns!

skynard tees and adidas flip flops FTW

sonartec 04-19-2007 04:46 AM

Re: my show airs tonight! *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids

thehabit 420 04-19-2007 04:59 AM

They may have won alot of money at some point, but as most gamblers, it does not mean they HAVE alot of money. They would never THINK of spending the money on material items, they need it to go gamble more, and then lose it, then win it back, then lose it all, and start all over again....the life of a degen is nice ah?

THAY3R 04-19-2007 05:23 AM

LOL @ calling gamblers degens for not spending money on material items.

mungpo 04-19-2007 05:47 AM

A friend who knows nothing about poker said Mark needs to be careful of hood rats in the audience who will try to take his money.

Eagles 04-19-2007 10:32 AM

Re: my show airs tonight! *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids

bettyqs 04-19-2007 10:39 AM

Mark,
Great win! You seem like a very sweet, personable guy. It was fun to watch
gl

hamsamich 04-19-2007 11:01 AM

MH....congrats again on the win. I only caught the first half hour or so last on the midnight rerun and will have to watch the rest off the Tivo. As impressive as ANY WPT win is by iteslf, I think it's even more amazing that you won given the hands and outcome that has been shown in the first half hour of the show. It just seemed like every hand you were getting out flopped. This is why people like me do not win big tourneys....not enough discipline to handle situations like that.
Looking forward to seeing the come back. Again, nice job kid!

bryan4967 04-19-2007 11:08 AM

lol

Dids 04-19-2007 02:05 PM

Nit MOD reminder, torrenting talk is a no no.

danzasmack 04-19-2007 02:27 PM

newhizzle,

i watched this. mike sexton wanted you to touch him after you check/raised the QT hand. he was so happy. lol.

also the face you made when you showed the QQ was priceless and trumped the "i have pocket kings" as you walked over to your cheering section.

congrats dude, was a great episode and fun to watch.

GTL 04-19-2007 02:35 PM

give me a heads up if this shows up on pokertube or any of the other sites we're allowed to talk about.

iFEARrewket! 04-19-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
terrible taste in clothing for a millionaire

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people keep saying this about every rich poster on this site? Its like everyone expects them to dress like they're in the mo' money mo' problems music video. Why can't he just wear what he feels comfortable in? I hope that if I ever get super rich people won't waste their time ridiculing me for not being a metrosexual. White tees will do just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you're ugly and you've got money, you have no excuses... you have to dress decently.