Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   this chick is fat, yo (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=115565)

Dominic 05-17-2006 03:18 PM

Re: this chick is fat, yo

while you are 100% correct about the posters of this forum, let me just say that the vast majority of us are guys and we are not here to be politically correct.

Saying "that's not right" won't change the fact that guys judge women on their looks. That's just the way it is.

But I do like your calling out the idiots who are constantly bagging on girl's looks here...I'd like to see how they'd do being rated themselves, as well!

guids 05-17-2006 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please tell me this is a troll post. Realize, we don't give a [censored] about what WE look like in comparison to women. No one here wants to see pictures of men in comparison to women.

Edit: I guarantee I am more attractive than most fat chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you speak too soon when you say no one wants to see pictures of men here. I would very much like to see you all post links to nude pictures of yourselves, and then I (and any other female OOTers) would get to pick you apart, give you numerical ratings, comment on aspects of your anatomy that are repellemt or "deal breakers," and discuss whether or not you "measure up" (remembering by definition that half of you are below the median).

Given that by and large you are an uncomely, ill-groomed lot with clothes on (going by pictures I have seen posted), I would be interested in seeing whether things improve without clothes....

[/ QUOTE ]

You first.

yasher 05-17-2006 03:19 PM

oh, also:

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6792/postpics3dz.gif

suzzer99 05-17-2006 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when a typical OOTer criticises a woman's physical appearance it's generally understood that he isn't comparing her to himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

i understand this 100%. my (apparently unpopular, who would have guessed?) point was that he should be. put up or shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be asking a little too much of the typical male physique/attractiveness profile on this site.

Anacardo 05-17-2006 03:20 PM

Hey! "Ill-groomed" != "uncomely."

Shajen 05-17-2006 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please tell me this is a troll post. Realize, we don't give a [censored] about what WE look like in comparison to women. No one here wants to see pictures of men in comparison to women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you speak too soon when you say no one wants to see pictures of men here. I would very much like to see you all post links to nude pictures of yourselves, and then I (and any other female OOTers) would get to pick you apart, give you numerical ratings, comment on aspects of your anatomy that are repellemt or "deal breakers," and discuss whether or not you "measure up" (remembering by definition that half of you are below the median).

Given that by and large you are an uncomely, ill-groomed lot with clothes on (going by pictures I have seen posted), I would be interested in seeing whether things improve without clothes....

[/ QUOTE ]

PWNT.

You ladies are painting all of us with a broad stroke here.

Vuron00 05-17-2006 03:20 PM

Hey kettle... you're black.

You're either full of crap and this is a troll or you're different than 99% of the girls that I know. Girls talk about guys just like we talk about girls. The only difference is that girls tend to be a little more discreet.

And, I happen to be socially aware and have a good track record of getting woman pretty high on any scale (except the weight scale).

suzzer99 05-17-2006 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
while you are 100% correct about the posters of this forum, let me just say that the vast majority of us are guys and we are not here to be politically correct.

Saying "that's not right" won't change the fact that guys judge women on their looks. That's just the way it is.

But I do like your calling out the idiots who are constantly bagging on girl's looks here...I'd like to see how they'd do being rated themselves, as well!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I posted a pic of me and my sweetie.

DcifrThs 05-17-2006 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when a typical OOTer criticises a woman's physical appearance it's generally understood that he isn't comparing her to himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

i understand this 100%. my (apparently unpopular, who would have guessed?) point was that he should be. put up or shut up.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think they (we) rationally put themselves in cmparison w/ chicks they fantasize about..unless it's over a past experience.

Barron

TheMainEvent 05-17-2006 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would, but I don't want to break the layout...WITH MY DICK

IronDragon1 05-17-2006 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt even the five (?) females who are active on this forum would think this is a good idea

B00T 05-17-2006 03:21 PM

I wish I was smart enough to post something good in this thread, but frankly I am just not that intelligent of a person.

With that said, I am socially attractive enough that I can get girls so I laugh at this post.

Those who aren't would be witty enough to post something that when used in normal conversation can pick up girls based on their intellect.

I think that covers the 2+2 population in that in one way or another we can get girls and not the ones that look like that some of us may be ourselves.

I'd post a picture of myself and the girl I am dating, I have nothing to hide.

Dominic 05-17-2006 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shut up, dyke.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, i get it, a gay joke.

http://www.stewiegriffin.org/stewie.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

this thread is awesome

man 05-17-2006 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt even the five (?) females who are active on this forum would think this is a good idea

[/ QUOTE ]
there's like twenty occasional female posters. someone was counting them a while ago, was it stuey?

edit: it was spladle

technologic 05-17-2006 03:24 PM

don't most chicks rate guys based on their $$$ rather than their looks anyway? maybe post how much you make before rating chicks.

Dominic 05-17-2006 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in if at least 15 other posters agree, as well! Let's whip 'em out for the old broad!

GambleGamble 05-17-2006 03:25 PM

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/462/image0060go.jpg

Someone Help, This fat chick trying to eat this guy!!!

illeagle 05-17-2006 03:26 PM

God I hate politically correct [censored].

Georgia Avenue 05-17-2006 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in if at least 15 other posters agree, as well! Let's whip 'em out for the old broad!

[/ QUOTE ]

Great, just what this forum needs...more cocks.

Aloysius 05-17-2006 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You're either full of crap and this is a troll or you're different than 99% of the girls that I know. Girls talk about guys just like we talk about girls. The only difference is that girls tend to be a little more discreet.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good point. This is a male-dominated message board where we are judging women based solely on appearance. I mean, what would a female-centric message board look like?

If your overall point is that "people are superficial"... well yeah, they are. The calculus behind judging someone's looks doesn't need to factor in one's own looks, abilities to get chicks, or anything else.

That happens in the real life, when you actually meet the woman and can judge her based on other attributes.

-Al

Phoenix1010 05-17-2006 03:26 PM

I think what you have to realize is, the majority of guys are insensitive idiots. Especially internet guys. And they don't come here to learn, you're not going to open anyone's mind. The same fat bastard who's saying he wouldn't "hit that" because the woman isn't photoshopped enough for his taste is still going to be saying that next week. It sucks for women, but if you're sensitive about these kinds of things, you can either develop a tougher skin or find a more suitable environment. I'm glad you made this thread though, because it will result in nothing but entertaining drama.

nation 05-17-2006 03:27 PM

Duck,

Show us a pic of yourself. Then perhaps we will reciprocate. You're the one accusing the males here of hiding in anonymity.

Btw,

I agree very few can get girls that hot, but what's wrong with rating them? Even if we can't get them, we can still rate them, although I do think OOT's standard is way too high. Everyone here would do almost all the girls posted, except the whale above.

LittleOldLady 05-17-2006 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, Guids, you wouldn't want to see what a woman in her 60s in poor health looks like nude. I make no claims about myself at this stage of my life. If you watch the upcoming Queer Eye tv show, you probably will get to see me occasionally, and I will guarantee you will not find me hot.

Gunny Highway 05-17-2006 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would very much like to see you all post links to nude pictures of yourselves

[/ QUOTE ]

Strangley this is the second time in less than 24 hours this has been requested of me by an 00ti0t. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Dominic 05-17-2006 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, Guids, you wouldn't want to see what a woman in her 60s in poor health looks like nude. I make no claims about myself at this stage of my life. If you watch the upcoming Queer Eye tv show, you probably will get to see me occasionally, and I will guarantee you will not find me hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean on the Ed Miller episode? Am I missing a relastionship somewhere??

IronDragon1 05-17-2006 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good point. This is a male-dominated message board where we are judging women based solely on appearance. I mean, what would a female-centric message board look like?

If you're overall point is that "people are superficial"... well yeah, they are. The calculus behind judging someone's looks doesn't need to factor in one's own looks, abilities to get chicks, or anything else.

That happens in the real life, when you actually meet the woman and can judge her based on other attributes.

-Al

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I do not doubt that Vanessa is completely sincere and she doesn't judge people in such a manner-at least not in the rawest sense.

I do agree that she shouldn't expect the rest of us to be held to such a "high" standard.

fslexcduck 05-17-2006 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually... i don't talk about women the way you all do and it makes me cringe a little bit.

guys like to make assumptions about the way girls talk with each other about guys... there are some girls that are just as harsh, but it is in no way the majority. girls certainly don't have things like commonly accepted "rating" scales, and it isn't an accepted reality amongst women that one needs to receive a certain rating on this scale to be eligible, regardless of things like personality or intelligence.

i certainly make judgments about the appearance of all people, men, and women... but i don't talk about it in anything like the same way that men do, neither do most of my female friends. it is a completely different dynamic (and i know, because often when i'm in a group of guys, i'm "one of the guys" and i hear a lot of the stuff they say)

Anacardo 05-17-2006 03:30 PM

*****FOR THE WIN*****
LOL is Ed's mother.

Gunny Highway 05-17-2006 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*****FOR THE WIN*****

LOL is Elaine's mother.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought she was Ed's mother? Oh well.

Aloysius 05-17-2006 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think what you have to realize is, the majority of guys are insensitive idiots. Especially internet guys. And they don't come here to learn, you're not going to open anyone's mind. The same fat bastard who's saying he wouldn't "hit that" because the woman isn't photoshopped enough for his taste is still going to be saying that next week. It sucks for women, but if you're sensitive about these kinds of things, you can either develop a tougher skin or find a more suitable environment. I'm glad you made this thread though, because it will result in nothing but entertaining drama.

[/ QUOTE ]

Phoenix - how is this "insensitive"? What is one to "learn"? Learn to lower one's standards of female attractiveness? How can one do this based solely on a pic of the girl?

If it's a question of "honesty" - again, this is hard to do just looking at a pic, when men are inundated on a daily basis with pics of extremely attractive women.

I hate Dunleavy [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

-Al

LittleOldLady 05-17-2006 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*****FOR THE WIN*****

LOL is Elaine's mother.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, I am Elaine's mother-in-law. I am Edward's mother....

Anacardo 05-17-2006 03:33 PM

Sigh. That is what I meant to say.

jgorham 05-17-2006 03:33 PM

I feel that this problem is a lot worse than you say it is. What is happening here is intelligent people are propogating a culture that effectively destroys most women's self-esteem before they know themselves well enough to have a good picture of themselves as an individual.

I dont think, however, that the correct response is to turn around and establish a culture seeking to do the same thing towards males.

Anacardo 05-17-2006 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*****FOR THE WIN*****

LOL is Elaine's mother.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mis-type! Mis-type! I know the score! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

El Diablo 05-17-2006 03:34 PM

Vehn,

"Good. Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as [censored], agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we got Santa Claus, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?"

yasher 05-17-2006 03:34 PM

duck,

[ QUOTE ]
i certainly make judgments about the appearance of all people, men, and women... but i don't talk about it in anything like the same way that men do, neither do most of my female friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, the fact that we're open and honest with each other about our judgments somehow makes it worse? Whoa.

The DaveR 05-17-2006 03:35 PM

They're, for the most part, emotional teenagers. Remember how funny Beavis and Butthead were, and still are? It's that without any ironic distance.

Dominic 05-17-2006 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*****FOR THE WIN*****

LOL is Elaine's mother.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

head....about to....EXPLODE!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

well this is just too damn cool.

guids 05-17-2006 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually... i don't talk about women the way you all do and it makes me cringe a little bit.

guys like to make assumptions about the way girls talk with each other about guys... there are some girls that are just as harsh, but it is in no way the majority. girls certainly don't have things like commonly accepted "rating" scales, and it isn't an accepted reality amongst women that one needs to receive a certain rating on this scale to be eligible, regardless of things like personality or intelligence.

i certainly make judgments about the appearance of all people, men, and women... but i don't talk about it in anything like the same way that men do, neither do most of my female friends. it is a completely different dynamic (and i know, because often when i'm in a group of guys, i'm "one of the guys" and i hear a lot of the stuff they say)

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know if its your social situation, your sexual preference, the girls that are your friends etc, but this is the opposite of everything Ive encountered. Some of my best friends are single, late 20 something girls, and they are all just as harsh if not harsher than my guy friends. My guy friends, I happen to hang out with more, so I hear it more from them, but in my experience, girls are just as horny, just as judgemental, and just as shallow as guys. You need to stop making this an issue of sex (m v f) and come up with something else to gripe about.

fslexcduck 05-17-2006 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
duck,

[ QUOTE ]
i certainly make judgments about the appearance of all people, men, and women... but i don't talk about it in anything like the same way that men do, neither do most of my female friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, the fact that we're open and honest with each other about our judgments somehow makes it worse? Whoa.

[/ QUOTE ]

there's a lot of different language to say the same thing. and just because i think someone is slightly overweight, i wouldn't say things like damn you a fool for trying to bang that bitch, or whatever.