Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Post an example of how you are a bad person. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525097)

dragonystic 10-19-2007 03:58 PM

Re: Post an example of how you are a bad person.

[ QUOTE ]
Literally 5 minutes ago I walked over to the store to get some groceries and saw a girl changing her tire. I figured sweet, easy in, just help her out. Start to walk over and realize she was fat, so instead of helping just turned around and walked away.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO! that is terrible.

post1958 10-19-2007 04:00 PM

A co-worker's husband lost his legs in a childhood accident. Another co-worker (call him co-worker 2), who didn't know, was organizing a company football game. I told coworker #2 that co-worker #1's husband was quite a FB player in his day and to ask her if he wants to play. Here's how it went:

#2: We're having a company football game and I hear your husband might be interested in playing.
#1: My husband doesn't have any legs.

All the blood drained from #2's face. I thought he was going to collapse.

mmbt0ne 10-19-2007 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do I know this friend?

[/ QUOTE ]

You definitely know friend 1, and I wouldn't be surprised if you recognized friend 2. He didn't go to GT though, but is very....unique.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I had a buddy who made fake Virginia IDs (that looked perfect) for people the GT circuit. I wonder if this was some of his artwork...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but I would be surprised since it was found in Athens.

Fedorfan 10-19-2007 05:53 PM

cheated on a girl who likely would have never cheated on me, although i felt guilty and didn't really enjoy it because of this... that counts for something right.

EscapePlan9 10-20-2007 12:39 AM

When I was around 16 I was dating some crazy chic. I drove over to surprise visit her (and get laid obv), but she wasn't there. Her two younger sisters were there though and started drinking when I came over.

I was just chilling on their couch talking with them about whatever, and then the 13 year old sister sits on my lap and moves in to kiss me. I had no qualms about it (she was a horrible kisser though) and then she started reaching down to my crotch.

Well lets just say I took away my girlfriend's 13 year old sister's virginity that night.

I should feel bad about it, but I don't.

Golden_Rhino 10-20-2007 12:46 AM

I know what you mean. 13 year olds are just too hot, and hey, she asked for it.

Scumbag.

daryn 10-20-2007 12:50 AM

come on man,.. 16/13 isn't that bad

daryn 10-20-2007 12:51 AM

not that the guy isn't a scumbag

Golden_Rhino 10-20-2007 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
come on man,.. 16/13 isn't that bad

[/ QUOTE ]

16 = third year of high school

13 = grade school

That's pretty gross. I remember being 16, and the thought of sexing someone who was in the same school with first graders never crossed my mind.

It's not pedophile territory, but it sure aint cool.

daryn 10-20-2007 12:59 AM

grade school? get out of here man haha i was a freshman in high school when i was 13

what are you talking about 1st graders.. are you saying 8th graders and 1st graders are in the same school? not where i'm from baby.. anyone?

Five-Star 10-20-2007 01:05 AM

13 = middle school

Jack of Arcades 10-20-2007 01:06 AM

16/2+7=15. Clearly too young.

Nah, I'm kidding. 16 and 13 is kinda close but I would have done it.

Golden_Rhino 10-20-2007 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
grade school? get out of here man haha i was a freshman in high school when i was 13

what are you talking about 1st graders.. are you saying 8th graders and 1st graders are in the same school? not where i'm from baby.. anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, my anger has subsided. FWIW Catholic Schools in Toronto go from kindergarten to Grade 8, and I started High School when I was 14.

EscapePlan9 10-20-2007 01:44 AM

When I tell people the story in real life, I say she was 14 or 15. That extra year makes a big difference to people!

She was very proud of it and told some friends of hers in school. The word got back to my gf and her mom. Her mom wanted to kill me to say the least! My gf (at the time - don't even talk with her anymore) gave me some harsh words similar to what you guys said - me being a scumbag and all that. My response, "It's not like she didn't want to do it". That didn't go over very well. But I had to get to work (that same first job I mentioned earlier) and cut it short.

A couple weeks later I hear back from "gf" sorta. She ran away from home for the hundredth time and didn't know who to turn to and blahblahblah seriously I could write fifty pages on all the stupid [censored] I got into from being involved with this girl! Anyways... so I'm not really thinking (I was quite the impulsive 16 yr old) and pick her up. We act like nothing ever happened for a while, then she brings up her sister again. She slaps me while I'm driving and I almost swerve into the opposing lane. She calms down and we get back to my place. We again act like nothing happened, or she forgave me or whatever. I walk her up to my room (living at my dad's house), we chat for a while, then make-out and have sex for the first time. I didn't realize it until weeks afterward that I had sex with her sister before I had sex with her.

We walk outside and there are cop cars outside. She tries to BS that she can legally run away despite being a minor and whatever. Obviously the cops don't buy it and she gets whisked away.

I then heard from her at random increments for the next four years. Sometimes every couple months, sometimes once a year, etc. One time she made a collect call from the local jail! I was busy playing Super Street Fighter 2 and didn't want to deal with anymore of her drama though so didn't take the call.

The Ref 10-20-2007 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was around 16 I was dating some crazy chic. I drove over to surprise visit her (and get laid obv), but she wasn't there. Her two younger sisters were there though and started drinking when I came over.

I was just chilling on their couch talking with them about whatever, and then the 13 year old sister sits on my lap and moves in to kiss me. I had no qualms about it (she was a horrible kisser though) and then she started reaching down to my crotch.

Well lets just say I took away my girlfriend's 13 year old sister's virginity that night.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4789/redcardnk5.jpg

kurosh 10-20-2007 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You banged a drunk virgin 13 year old?? Wow, you are scum.

whiskeytown 10-20-2007 08:18 AM

I missed my only brother's wedding cause I was making $7.25/hr as a radio producer and didn't want/couldn't afford a measly trip to MT.

RB

KidCornelia 10-20-2007 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You banged a drunk virgin 13 year old?? Wow, you are a pimp .

[/ QUOTE ]

DrVanNostrin 10-20-2007 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You banged a drunk virgin 13 year old?? Wow, you are scum.

[/ QUOTE ]
He was 16, cut him some slack. Also the thread is titled "Post an example of how you are a bad person".

MiloMinderbinder 10-20-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I once cheated on my then girlfriend on Christmas.

Justifications:

We were in the process of breaking up

The girl I slept with was gorgeous, Brazilian, and about to leave the country.

I'm half Jewish

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no such thing as cheating on a gf/bf.

gumpzilla 10-20-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There's no such thing as cheating on a gf/bf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent example of how you are a bad person.

DBSpecial 10-20-2007 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I called and left a voicemail on her phone where I pretended to be a small child basically going "mommy mommy? Where are you?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I rarely lol but that is awesome.

RichGangi 10-20-2007 06:48 PM

I used to bang a hot Japanese/Italian chick who had a baby at the time that had his crib in her room. I used to feel weird about it I guess, but not enough to not nail her in front of him. Is that bad?

RichGangi 10-20-2007 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, i worked in a mall store, and periodically groups of retarded people would get herded through the mall by their chaperones... and one time we glued a bunch of change to the floor before they came, lol.

the abortion one easily wins here though imo

[/ QUOTE ]
IDK man, this is pretty goddam good. Paints such a funny picture.

ImsaKidd 10-20-2007 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One time she made a collect call from the local jail! I was busy playing Super Street Fighter 2 and didn't want to deal with anymore of her drama though so didn't take the call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

DrVanNostrin 10-20-2007 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to bang a hot Japanese/Italian chick who had a baby at the time that had his crib in her room. I used to feel weird about it I guess, but not enough to not nail her in front of him. Is that bad?

[/ QUOTE ]
The kid probably won't remember. This just sounds like a brag to me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Duke 10-20-2007 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A co-worker's husband lost his legs in a childhood accident. Another co-worker (call him co-worker 2), who didn't know, was organizing a company football game. I told coworker #2 that co-worker #1's husband was quite a FB player in his day and to ask her if he wants to play. Here's how it went:

#2: We're having a company football game and I hear your husband might be interested in playing.
#1: My husband doesn't have any legs.

All the blood drained from #2's face. I thought he was going to collapse.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is awesome.

Stumpy 10-20-2007 09:02 PM

When I was about 12 I went to a two week summer camp where the kids all stayed in college dorm rooms. The students had all decorated the doors with random stuff, and this one kid was in a room that said "Cat Guts" and had tire tracks running over a cat with lots of blood and stuff.

Anyway, halfway through camp his parents call to tell him his cat died. He was crying about it, but seemed better a couple days later. We're joking outside the door to his room, he's laughing about something, and I point to his door and say "so does this bring up bad memories?"

He said "[censored] you man" and didn't talk to me again the rest of the camp.

PRE 10-20-2007 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was about 12 I went to a two week summer camp where the kids all stayed in college dorm rooms. The students had all decorated the doors with random stuff, and this one kid was in a room that said "Cat Guts" and had tire tracks running over a cat with lots of blood and stuff.

Anyway, halfway through camp his parents call to tell him his cat died. He was crying about it, but seemed better a couple days later. We're joking outside the door to his room, he's laughing about something, and I point to his door and say "so does this bring up bad memories?"

He said "[censored] you man" and didn't talk to me again the rest of the camp.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you look yourself in the mirror everyday?

Steven_Q_Erkel 10-20-2007 10:03 PM

I drink and drive excessively with little remorse.

Spellmen 10-20-2007 10:53 PM

I laughed at this Canadian commercial....alot

You spilled my coffee

Jack of Arcades 10-20-2007 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This whorish religious friend of my girlfriend was ALWAY giving me [censored] and taking a holier than though attitude. So when she ended up having an abortion in like senior year of highschool I went a little haywire.

I called and left a voicemail on her phone where I pretended to be a small child basically going "mommy mommy? Where are you?" And left a coat hanger on her car with a flier that said "2 for 1 special"

Of everything in my life that's probably one of the only acts I feel "guilt" over.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6474/sp12192001tr5.gif

john voight 10-20-2007 11:20 PM

3. One time, I was @ a party which was packed. I mean it took like 3 minutes to walk from 1 room to another. Anyway, the kid is a real d-bag, as are his parents. Rich snobs, that look down on ppl. Anyway, I am drunk, and decide to take a [censored] in a paper bag and release it once i get back into a crowded region of a carpeted portion of the house.

Anyway, I will never regret it. Was possibly the funniest thing I ever saw @ a party.

2. When in elementary school my bud and I were chilling after school, and we see a kid from our class who rides a bike to and from school, is always late, is poor, and generally has a [censored] life.

My bud and I ask if we can do some trick or something. We get the bike and mutilate it. Spokes were broken, handle bars bent, other elements bent. Took off the wheels, etc...
We did this by jumping on the bike over and over, and then tossing it against the ground.

I really regret doing this.

3. I cant say. Prolly worst thing i ever did, and ever will do, though.

MiloMinderbinder 10-20-2007 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3. One time, I was @ a party which was packed. I mean it took like 3 minutes to walk from 1 room to another. Anyway, the kid is a real d-bag, as are his parents. Rich snobs, that look down on ppl. Anyway, I am drunk, and decide to take a [censored] in a paper bag and release it once i get back into a crowded region of a carpeted portion of the house.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are my hero.

[ QUOTE ]
When in elementary school my bud and I were chilling after school, and we see a kid from our class who rides a bike to and from school, is always late, is poor, and generally has a [censored] life.

My bud and I ask if we can do some trick or something. We get the bike and mutilate it. Spokes were broken, handle bars bent, other elements bent. Took off the wheels, etc...
We did this by jumping on the bike over and over, and then tossing it against the ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was awful. But you matured past it. The things in my life I also regret the most are treating people badly when younger to be cool or whatever. Now I'd also rather [censored] in a bag at someone's house that does crap like that.

Taso 10-20-2007 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, I will never regret it. Was possibly the funniest thing I ever saw @ a party.

2. When in elementary school my bud and I were chilling after school, and we see a kid from our class who rides a bike to and from school, is always late, is poor, and generally has a [censored] life.

3. I cant say. Prolly worst thing i ever did, and ever will do, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the most interesting part of the post is the numbering system you've developed.

2 is pretty horrible...Mine's bad too, hah.

When I was in 8th grade, my friend was taking some heat from this spanish/latin real gangster type kid, and so to take some heat off my friend, I made an AIM screen name "theanti____" (racial slurr for latinos/spaniards) and IM'd him with a bunch of racist comments. I still feel really terrible about that sometimes... For the record, I'm not racist.

I think that's the only really bad thing I've ever done. I'm a good person, although also a jerk.

Thalum 10-20-2007 11:58 PM

When I was in high school, we were just cruizing around the neighborhood one night and on the lawn of this one house were 20-30 little signs and greetings announcing their dad's 40th birthday. It was very similar to a display you can get a company to come put up with flamingos and stuff, but it was completely home made. We grabbed about a dozen of them and took them back to my friends house. We spent the next hour "modifying" them.

Daddy your the greatest became: Daddy your the greatest F...

Some we completely made new messages: "help...my parents molest me" etc etc.

We then went back and replaced them on the lawn. Man did we have a laugh imagining the look on the dads face when the kids dragged him out to show them the big suprise the next morning....

Ya, we were sick puppies back then.

MiloMinderbinder 10-21-2007 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in 8th grade, my friend was taking some heat from this spanish/latin real gangster type kid, and so to take some heat off my friend, I made an AIM screen name "theanti____" (racial slurr for latinos/spaniards) and IM'd him with a bunch of racist comments. I still feel really terrible about that sometimes... For the record, I'm not racist.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't sound very bad to me, Taso. You stuck up for your friend and the kid sounds like he was a jerk who was acting out the stereotype as it was. Not that I endorse such behavior. Although actually I do endorse most anti-bully bullying.

Jay Riall 10-21-2007 12:05 AM

One of my best friends from school had mild oeseogenesis imperfecta (brittle bones) so he was always breaking bones really easily - probably happened 4-5 times a year I guess. My circle of friends had various names for him - Captain Cripple being my personal favourite. He didn't mind this too much (I think (hope?)) as we were good friends and took the piss out of each other a lot. Anyway one day on the tennis courts (we were about 14-15 at the time), stood by the gate and we were taking the piss out of him about it and I decided it would be a good idea to kick the gate at this kid. Didn't mean to do it very hard or anything, just to knock into him or whatever. Anyway, he totally didn't see it coming and the first thing it happened to come into contact with was the bridge of his nose. Needless to say his nose was a HUGE mess, blood everywhere, it semi-caved in and he was on the floor crying. Possibly the most guilty I have ever felt about anything in my life. Anyway his nose healed up and we are still friends (somehow).

Edit: almost forgot - I got beaten up by the school bully after school because of this. Kinda funny really because the bully was ALWAYS picking on the kid I kicked the gate into. nm, I deserved it.

MiloMinderbinder 10-21-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in high school, we were just cruizing around the neighborhood one night and on the lawn of this one house were 20-30 little signs and greetings announcing their dad's 40th birthday. It was very similar to a display you can get a company to come put up with flamingos and stuff, but it was completely home made. We grabbed about a dozen of them and took them back to my friends house. We spent the next hour "modifying" them.

Daddy your the greatest became: Daddy your the greatest F...

Some we completely made new messages: "help...my parents molest me" etc etc.

We then went back and replaced them on the lawn. Man did we have a laugh imagining the look on the dads face when the kids dragged him out to show them the big suprise the next morning....

Ya, we were sick puppies back then.

[/ QUOTE ]

A+

Don't lose that spirit.

Taso 10-21-2007 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
One of my best friends from school had mild oeseogenesis imperfecta (brittle bones) so he was always breaking bones really easily - probably happened 4-5 times a year I guess. My circle of friends had various names for him - Captain Cripple being my personal favourite. He didn't mind this too much (I think (hope?)) as we were good friends and took the piss out of each other a lot. Anyway one day on the tennis courts (we were about 14-15 at the time), stood by the gate and we were taking the piss out of him about it and I decided it would be a good idea to kick the gate at this kid. Didn't mean to do it very hard or anything, just to knock into him or whatever. Anyway, he totally didn't see it coming and the first thing it happened to come into contact with was the bridge of his nose. Needless to say his nose was a HUGE mess, blood everywhere, it semi-caved in and he was on the floor crying. Possibly the most guilty I have ever felt about anything in my life. Anyway his nose healed up and we are still friends (somehow).

Edit: almost forgot - I got beaten up by the school bully after school because of this. Kinda funny really because the bully was ALWAYS picking on the kid I kicked the gate into. nm, I deserved it.

[/ QUOTE ]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me one of the nicknames you had for this kid was Mr. Glass...If you didn't take advantage of that opportunity, I'd be very dissapointed.

It was the kids! they called me mr glass!