Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Session Reviews (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558314)

Phalaris 12-01-2007 09:34 PM

Re: Session Reviews

PM's sent to respective posters.

dlorc 12-01-2007 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Presuming it's not too late, I'd like to join in with the video group. I've taken a bit of a sabbatical from cards for the past 2 months, so I'm rusty as all hell. I play a mix of 25NL, 30NL deep, and 50NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not too late at all.

dlorc
Goodnews
genius55
kaff22

I'll swap with goodnews and genius55 can swap with kaff22.

Cueballmania 12-01-2007 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Are we only sending one ~100 hand session for the 15 day period? j/w

[/ QUOTE ]

Whichever. I don't know how much time everyone has. Some can take 500, others only have time for 100. Talk with your reviewer. I really think the meat of this comes from the discussion after the initial review.

stu-unger 12-01-2007 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cue thanks for setting this up.
Langerz I PMed you about where you want me to send the HHs
stu-unger you also have a PM.

[/ QUOTE ]

ill get on top of this sometime in the near future.

how should we be sending these, should we be just copying 100HH out of PT? should they be standard, tricky, what or does it matter???

Ducatisti 12-01-2007 10:11 PM

I'm up for this. At the moment I'm playing 6max 25nl on Stars. Im from the UK so not sure how that will fit in with you guys scheduling wise, and I'm going to bed now so let me know if I get paired up with someone. Thanks

Jailblazers 12-02-2007 12:01 AM

I want to be a part of this too. I just don't know how to go about sending the files..

Cueballmania 12-02-2007 12:27 AM

Jailblazers and Ducatsti can swap HH. I'll get you in on the second going, but since I wanted to get everyone someone to give a HH to and contact them before the forums go down, you missed the main group this time.

You can either take your HH files that are save on your computer and send it as an attachment or you can export a set of HH from PT to send it. I think the PT website has a tutorial on it.

jasonfish11 12-02-2007 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
should they be standard, tricky, what or does it matter???

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you should probably just pull your last 100 hands. This way we can see how you play standard hands and maybe find something you might want to do differently there and it should also have 1 or 2 tricky hands where there might be some leaks. But I think randomness is a good thing and selectivly pulling certain HHs would not be as productive to everyone.

Jailblazers 12-02-2007 12:35 AM

Also a few more questions.

1. Do you want us to show the results so that our reviewer doesn't get result-oriented?

2. Do you want the hands that YOU played? not just the raw files that you might get from getting HH sent to your email.

Edit: More questions. What are we looking for when we review the HHs. General leaks? Obvious/exploitable play? It seems it would be tough to comment on a particular hand without any reads on villain whatsoever.

ICMoney 12-02-2007 01:08 AM

What would be the best way to view hero's hand without showing the showdown cards prematurly?

Convert the HH batch or what?

0uTpLaYeD 12-02-2007 01:37 AM

Hope it's not too late....
if not, please sign me up

Cueballmania 12-02-2007 02:33 AM

Outplayed, you can talk with Jailblazers and Ducatsti to see if then can incorporate you, or you can see if someone else wants to pair up with you.

You should send an unedited session. You should makes comments on each play our hero makes if you have something to say. This is more of a critique of normal play. Think details. "This raise is too big", "this bet is bad because...", "notice that this villian is loose, so do this", and "I like this river play, did you plan for it on the turn?" Sure you're at a disadvantage at reads, but you should be able to discuss them.