Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Nov 28th Paid Service Plays (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556507)

PNBkid 11-28-2007 06:39 PM

Re: Nov 28th Paid Service Plays

hehe Microbob

I dont include my parlay and teaser plays.

thats why i said ABOUT!

Straight bets im 28-12 there ya go!

Daliman 11-28-2007 06:40 PM

How do you get these picks then? I can't imagine you pay for them.

biggie12 11-28-2007 07:40 PM

From another forum and from friends. If you search hard enough you can find most of them without paying. i cant understand why he would be posting them all here but if you look you can find the plays yourself.

higHstaKesOwneR 11-28-2007 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From another forum and from friends. If you search hard enough you can find most of them without paying. i cant understand why he would be posting them all here but if you look you can find the plays yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
so i guess i don't search hard enough [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

biggie12 11-28-2007 08:08 PM

hmm well they aren't extremely easy to find hopefully this guy keeps posting for us to save us the time of searching. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

NajdorfDefense 11-28-2007 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Michael Cannon

Wednesday's Plays...

15 Dime –
NORTH CAROLINA

Lay the points with the Tarheels tonight when they travel to take on Ohio State in the ACC/Big Ten challenge.
The Buckeyes lost four starters from last year’s Championship final team and they don’t really have anybody who can match up with Unc’s Tyler Hansbrough in the paint.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except a 7'1" McD All-American. Do those not count anymore?

NajdorfDefense 11-28-2007 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Larry Ness' 15* Mismatch of the Week-CBB (3-0 start this week / 18-8 TY in CBB!)
My 15* play is on NC-Wilmington at 7:00 ET. Forget Wilmington's seven-win season LY, the Seahawks will ROUT Toledo tonight. Expect another 'long' night for the Rockets. CBB Mismatch of the Week 15* NC-Wilmington.[/size]

[/ QUOTE ]

Toledo covers easily. GG scamdicapper.

PNBkid 11-28-2007 11:20 PM

NajdorfDefense i wouldn't say that after he loses one play.

But everyone has their own opinion. larry ness certainly aint been anything special this year.

IMO they are all scamdicappers though lol.

NajdorfDefense 11-28-2007 11:32 PM

Exactly.

MicroBob 11-28-2007 11:39 PM

But hey...Wright State barely covered at 77-70.
Way to go Wright State Pirates!!

PNBkid 11-28-2007 11:39 PM

NajdorfDefense

the only way to win following these guys is when they are hot.

Ill continue to post plays as long as it's allowed so you guys can start to see who is real and who is full of [censored].

MicroBob 11-28-2007 11:43 PM

"the only way to win following these guys is when they are hot."

I agree that if I take the picks that happen to be winners then that should work out very well.

NajdorfDefense 11-28-2007 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Michael Cannon

Wednesday's Plays...

15 Dime –
NORTH CAROLINA

Lay the points with the Tarheels tonight when they travel to take on Ohio State in the ACC/Big Ten challenge.
The Buckeyes lost four starters from last year’s Championship final team and they don’t really have anybody who can match up with Unc’s Tyler Hansbrough in the paint.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except a 7'1" McD All-American. Do those not count anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you not see the part where he doesn't know Ohio has a McD AA Center?

BobbyLight 11-29-2007 01:19 AM

Does anybody know a site where I can get Stu Feiner and his guys?

I'm more interested in reading and fading Feiner's opinions but he doesn't seem as easy to find as Burns,Lang,Cannon,etc.

PNBkid 11-29-2007 02:11 AM

Bobby ill look into getting Stu feiner ive seen them around .

TooTallT 11-29-2007 05:29 AM

http://www.akdemocrats.org/elton/Flipping_Coin.jpg

igetbadbeat 11-29-2007 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"the only way to win following these guys is when they are hot."

I agree that if I take the picks that happen to be winners then that should work out very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

What microbob is saying so subtly is that you can only have RAN hot, you cannot run hot.

Streaks are streaks after the fact. This has been proven statistically via [so such thing as] streak shooting.

POlka 11-29-2007 11:20 AM

Most of the services are crap and are missing betting fundamentals. But there are exeptions like ras - rigth angle sports who used to be a regular @fezziks place he has a very nice model for college totals, but as usual with winning handicappers who have a large number of followers it is nearly impossible to get the posted line ergo the value is gone.

BobbyLight 11-29-2007 12:24 PM

I have been tracking these guys and fading guys who are on hot streaks and occasionally going with guys who are on a rough patch and it seems to work okay...

MicroBob 11-29-2007 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fading guys who are on hot streaks and occasionally going with guys who are on a rough patch

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.
Joe Morgan would be proud.
They're all "due"!!!!

igetbadbeat 11-29-2007 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fading guys who are on hot streaks and occasionally going with guys who are on a rough patch

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression he was being sarcastic so I was heavily laughing. Now I realize he may have misapplied logic and might be serious... I'd like for him to clarify.

awesome.
Joe Morgan would be proud.
They're all "due"!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

MicroBob 11-29-2007 03:06 PM

I didn't think he was being sarcastic but I've been known to miss some pretty obvious ones in my time.
After reading that one again it still feels like he legitimately believes in those ideas..similar to OP's idea that the scamdicappers can be okay if you ride along with them during one of their hot-streaks.

igetbadbeat 11-29-2007 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't think he was being sarcastic but I've been known to miss some pretty obvious ones in my time.
After reading that one again it still feels like he legitimately believes in those ideas..similar to OP's idea that the scamdicappers can be okay if you ride along with them during one of their hot-streaks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought he was making a snide remark making fun of the OP's premise, but i guess that's just cuz I know the OP's premise is a fallacy

I have the same cat as the one in ur avatar...seriously. I'll take a picture.

BobbyLight 11-29-2007 04:43 PM

I was being serious FWIW, I'm just looking for ways to beat this industry for a good profit...but I think its impossible.

Actually I found the best method...either learn who Mike Matusow is taking and fade or just be his bookie.