Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550308)

MattSuspect 11-20-2007 01:22 PM

Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

Greatest WTF moment living with Anacardo?

4_2_it 11-20-2007 01:26 PM

3 posters who you haven't met that you would like to meet.

RoundGuy 11-20-2007 02:39 PM

WTF?

Anacardo 11-20-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My favorite was actually committed by his then-GF.

private joker 11-20-2007 03:52 PM

Pretty weak that bosstone started this Ask Me thread and then disappeared. That breaks the hallowed rules of Ask Me OPs. Shame!

XXXNoahXXX 11-20-2007 03:58 PM

tone loc,

mbillie1 has taken over 2+2. good thing or bad thing?

stabn 11-20-2007 03:59 PM

Apparently cardo put a roofie in his drink last night [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Our boy passed out, woke up with a spatula sticking out of his anus and is currently in hiding. I ask you all to give him a bit of understanding during these troubled times.

mmbt0ne 11-20-2007 06:39 PM

Ok, so I tried to sign on at like 630 this morning but the site was broken. I just finished playing some basketball after work, let's knock some of these bad boys out.

mmbt0ne 11-20-2007 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whats up w/ tuq?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, honestly. Turns out he's like 50, so not exactly the target demographic. Also, he looks more sup bro than internet moderator. Again, wtf.

He apparently lives in the Phoenix area and tries to justify its worth as a city by talking about golf a whole lot and trying to suck Steve Nash all the way through the tubes into his house. I've driven through Arizona. Twice in fact. Not bad, but not great. Better than New Mexico I guess.

He's a Suns fan as much as anyone can really be one (I mean, come on, your mascot is a goddamn gorilla and you choke like Inari Vachs every year in the playoffs). It'd be like the Braves, if the Braves paraded a stuffed alligator around and never went to a title game.

Other than that, he seems good enough. The stories from the LA 2p2 get together weren't negative, and most of those guys seem pretty cool and down to earth. If he didn't manage to rack up 13,000 posts in less than 2 years (with minimal POG content mind you) we probably wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

mmbt0ne 11-20-2007 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who do you think is the most polarizing poster?

[/ QUOTE ]

istewart, easily.

[ QUOTE ]
thoughts on PLO8Facekilla edit:?

[/ QUOTE ]

TERRIBLE sports poster. Like, the worst parts of roundmound bad. So bad, that even when he's right you want to change your opinion just so you're not associated with him.

I don't know him outside of sports since it seems like he mostly posts in BBV and HU, which I basically never read. From what I cherry picked out of the search function though, he's even worse there because he's even wronger.

mmbt0ne 11-20-2007 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Biggest fall from grace?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cardo took a pretty big one for a while. To be fair, he was probably a little too high up to begin with but he went WAYYYY too far down after that. Seems to have leveled off now, probably still over-hated-on though.

GrannyMae seems to have gone from pretty much loved or ignored to mildly liked or hated. That's a pretty devastating one.

[ QUOTE ]
Most improved poster?

[/ QUOTE ]

ClarkNasty. Dude came out of NOWHERE to become a mod. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: Also, where has Burlap been?

[/ QUOTE ]

Replaced by Admo, imo.

mmbt0ne 11-20-2007 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who do you think is the best troll on this site, in terms of the following criteria for a good troll: 1, inciting controversy, esp. when posting something false or that you don't believe, 2, pushing the bounds of the ToC, and 3, dodging the ban hammer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vyse is doing a pretty amazing job of all 3.

[ QUOTE ]
why did daryn leave? will he come back?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was probably bored and needed a change of some sort. Yeah, he'll be back at least once. Probably with some kick ass trip report. Remember how long it took Bruiser to actually quit?

He will never be a mod again though.

[ QUOTE ]
why was Diablo de-modded for a brief period?

[/ QUOTE ]

All speculation on my part, but probably fell on his sword for Yeti's demodding. Now that one's back, so is the other. Plus, it's not like ED really needs the hassle that goes along with being a mod. He's got plenty of street cred and stuff to spend doing with his time.

[ QUOTE ]
who is troll inc.?

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone not good enough at their gimmick for me to care.

tuq 11-20-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He's a Suns fan as much as anyone can really be one (I mean, come on, your mascot is a goddamn gorilla and you choke like Inari Vachs every year in the playoffs). It'd be like the Braves, if the Braves paraded a stuffed alligator around and never went to a title game.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Very nicely done though.

mmbt0ne 11-20-2007 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have any opinion about me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I see you in pretty all the same forums I'm in with basically the same consistency in each. +
Obviously you have a life though, since you post much less frequently. Actually, surprisingly little considering how easily I recognized your name and remembered old posts. ++
Lots of politics posting though. - - - -
Alizee: +++

So, you seem to be a 2-plus poster. Pretty solid. You should stay out of politics though, even if you do seem to be one of the more level-headed people in there. They'll suck you in to their web quick and you'll start throwing out 6 syllable words and logical fallacy names before you know it. Being "up on world affairs" just isn't worth that kind of jack-assery.

mmbt0ne 11-20-2007 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP,

What are your thoughts about OP starting this thread and then completely disappearing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty flaky. Bannable offense, I think.

[ QUOTE ]
op, what do you think of AsH KeTcHuM?

[/ QUOTE ]

HoT fAkE gIrLfRiEnD

mmbt0ne 11-20-2007 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is stabn your fkn agent or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, from when I lived back on that side of the country. Still working on East Coast representation.

[ QUOTE ]
Does stabn have an agent himself?

[/ QUOTE ]

CDS, when he's not too busy with scripts.

[ QUOTE ]
Do I stand a chance at getting a spot as tuk's agent?

[/ QUOTE ]

He lives across a body of water from Amare Stoudamire right? He's probably already got that covered.

mmbt0ne 11-20-2007 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wanna know more about me. F*** the other posters.

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

You post way too much, and are way too BBV4L for my tastes, but I still strongly considered you for most improved poster. That should tell you that you're on the right track. Just take a step back every now and then, and think to yourself "wwmmbd?" That's gotten many a poster on the road to recovery.

[ QUOTE ]
Tell me what you think about some Georgia kids, especially anyone you know from team Sub.

[/ QUOTE ]

Georgia as in UGA or the state? I'm going to go with UGA for now since that will keep it fairly short.

Only person I really know is Clayton, and he's a good guy. Reminds of a friend of mine who is pretty uptight sometimes, but I think he'll grow out of it. It does bother me that he kept playing poker while I dicked around and now he's like rich and I'm like broke though. Good for him.

I remember reading about sub in the AJC before knowing who he was on here. I figured he seemed like a smart guy, and I think that's still pretty much true. He like to enjoy himself, but does it in a way that I think he won't lose all his money in 4 years like some people. However, from other people's rumors, it does sound like he was a little to generous wrt staking agreements. Thankfully the few friends who were worthwhile hit some big scores to keep him positive.

peachy is the only other UGA person I've had contact with (to my knowledge at least). Every time I'm in Athens I look for her car so I can leave a note on it to show just how much I care. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] When I finally find her it will be love at 142nd conversation, no doubt.

DannyOcean_ is everything I hate about UGA fans, except that he actually goes to college. At least for now.

traz 11-20-2007 07:27 PM

3 most underrated posters, 3 most overrated

mmbt0ne 11-20-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would garcia1000 be a sucky poster if he didn't have his comic?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like most of your non-comic stuff more than half of the comics, so no. You're not great, but you have your moments. At least you're committed to it.

[ QUOTE ]
Who has the best music taste?

[/ QUOTE ]

Outside of myself? IMS is pretty awesome, as is CMI. But both of them seem a little light on the black people music. PITTM has that covered well, without backpacking it up like most rap fans on here.

[ QUOTE ]
Rank the following OOT regions: Seattle, Atlanta, LA, San Francisco, New York.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as what?

NY has the most quality posters simply because they also have the most posters. The ratio is pretty solid though, and I would definitely love to go visit some time.

Seattle has some of my favorite posters in there. I've always liked TSC, even though most people go back and forth on him. And yes, he's still Seattle despite living in Portland. Dids is obviously awesome and probably my 3rd or 4th most talked to 2p2er on im. stabn, kyleb (so long as he didnt move), got, beset, etc. All quality additions. Come to think of it, I can't think of a bad poster who I know is from Seattle. I'm sure someone will clue me in though.

San Fran is very solid but it mostly all comes from a very small group. ED (who kinda floats between regions), SFerDaveR (ditto), Boris, GoG (who doesn't really post enough to warrant a mention, but meh), bad beetz (who needs to post more), haakee. All very good posters. Most are quality over quantity which really helps them.

I know a few people from LA. No one I was able to meet when I was out there. I've heard nothing but glowing reviews of LFS, so he's my #1. pj is another v good poster, as is Tron. However, Tron isn't around much any more and counts as like 25% Denver, so whatever.

ATL is pretty freakin awesome. Name one poster out of here who sucks? Can't do it? Exactly.

skunkworks 11-20-2007 07:37 PM

Peachy?

tuq 11-20-2007 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy?

[/ QUOTE ]
BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE.

eviljeff 11-20-2007 07:39 PM

probably the biggest changes since last thread are the addition of EDF and BBV4L.

how has OOT been affected?

what notable posters have defected?

tuq 11-20-2007 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Peachy?

[/ QUOTE ]
BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE.

[/ QUOTE ]
ARE YOU ATTACKING PEACHY!!?!? WHAT IS WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS?!?!

Conspire 11-20-2007 07:44 PM

How does mmbtone know all of this information?

Conspire

stabn 11-20-2007 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I can't think of a bad poster who I know is from Seattle. I'm sure someone will clue me in though.

[/ QUOTE ]

butcho 22.

CharlieDontSurf 11-20-2007 07:46 PM

who is the girl in yr avatar?

Wires 11-20-2007 07:48 PM

Name one of each of the following (looking for 2+2ers with a min of 1000 posts):

1) A poster who seems to be a d-bag on the forums but would probably be pretty cool to hang out with IRL.

2) A poster who presents well on the board but you wouldn't want to spend 5 minutes with IRL.

3) The biggest liar. A poster who seems to have invested a lot of time on his internet persona but who you sense probably couldn't be more different IRL (fake confidence, life story, etc).

IggyWH 11-20-2007 07:49 PM

Is Cardo's posting style an over exaggeration of his personality?

Pudge714 11-20-2007 07:56 PM

Excluding people who have already done this, who is a poster you predict will ignore the OP's instructions and ask a question about themself?

How long until people start trading off. I will post a question about you is you post one about me?

Edit: You are very good at answering question in ask me threads. Way too many people don't quote the questions. I also like answering like 5-6 questions per post.

XXXNoahXXX 11-20-2007 07:56 PM

If all of a sudden names were randomized and avatars were missing, how long would it take you to spot the following posters and what would tip you off

anacardo
tuq
mike haven
El D
traz
nath
xxxnoahxxx
conspire
skunkworks

skunkworks 11-20-2007 07:58 PM

Certain people just come off differently online, and I think Cardo definitely hams it up to a certain extent. I think I'm pretty much who I am.

mmbt -- whose 2p2 persona diverges most from their real life?

By-Tor 11-20-2007 08:02 PM

diebitter: spit or swallow?

offTopic 11-20-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How long until people start trading off. I will post a question about you is you post one about me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your PM box is full

tarheeljks 11-20-2007 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3 most underrated posters, 3 most overrated

[/ QUOTE ]

mmbt0ne 11-20-2007 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf happened to mason55?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nailed a forty-something to Journey a few New Years ago and a little piece of him died I guess.

He never posted a goodbye or anything and has been MIA for almost 2 months now. The abruptness makes me wonder, but he always seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. I hope he's ok, and really don't see a reason to think otherwise.

[ QUOTE ]
mmbt0ne,

How do you explain the fcat that istewart hasn't got himself banned yet? Has he actually turned over a new leaf or is he about to explode?

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea how he hasn't blown up yet. He must be dying inside. Or maybe he gets it all out in IRC, because he's still same old same old in there. He definitely pushed the boundaries right after his return with that LOL avatar though.

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever happened to dead? Do you think he still posts here? I've been hearing about him for years but tbh I've never read a thread where he was either very terrible or very funny, is he all hype as a troll?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was pretty troll-tastic. I legitimately don't think he posts here anymore, but it's always possible that he just really gave the troll thing up. In the few private discussions I had with him he seemed to be a very normal well-adjusted guy who just enjoyed getting a rise out of people.

As for TonyP's idea, I doubt that Dead was a gimmick of some other posters. At least I hope that no one would put that kind of effort into a gimmick.

[ QUOTE ]
Rate Peachy on a scale of 1-10, 10 being Morbidly Obese and 1 being Mildly Chubbtastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still haven't really met peachy [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I bet she's beautiful though.

[ QUOTE ]
'T0ne -

Foresee any budding e-romances on the horizon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you looking to cause mischief again or something? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hmm, I can't really see anything, OUTSIDE OF EUROTRASH AND DBZ MAKING BABIES THIS WEEKEND OMGOMGOMG!!!

private joker 11-20-2007 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

peachy is the only other UGA person I've had contact with (to my knowledge at least). Every time I'm in Athens I look for her car so I can leave a note on it to show just how much I care. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] .

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, how come I never before realized how awesome/lucky it is that I graduated before peachy started her freshman year. Paths, please never cross.

mmbt0ne 11-20-2007 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The time he was kinda down on life and got drunk and kicked it with the crack whores posted up outside our house talking about women for about an hour and a half.

Ok, that didn't actually happen, but at least 80% of you thought it definitely could've, which is awesome. He's actually a pretty good roommate. Sure he paces a lot and sometimes comes into your room to talk but then seemingly forgets what he was going to say and you just kinda stare at each other for a while, but it's all good. The weirdest thing was probably his willingness to live on the floor. No desk, no bed, just sleeping bag on the floor and computer posted up in the corner. I think that's still his arrangement now as he's between bedroom sets.

[ QUOTE ]
3 posters who you haven't met that you would like to meet.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMS, Euro, CMI, LFS, Dids, there are a lot of people I haven't met. 3 is too few honestly, but I'd probably go with those first three as hopefully I could knock it all out in one crazy night in NYC. Yeah, 2 of them would have to travel a bit, but so would I for Christ's sake.

[ QUOTE ]
WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed.

[ QUOTE ]
tone loc,
mbillie1 has taken over 2+2. good thing or bad thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought bad after the lame avatar and stupid posts. But after seeing his pictures, it's amazing.

mbillie1 11-20-2007 08:26 PM

What forums do you regularly read, and what would you consider the best forums?

Also, which forums am I most stupid in? "All" is an acceptable answer.

Why after my pictures is it amazing? B/C I look like I'm 14, isn't it. I know.

Can I get to 10k posts by Xmas? will I? should I?

Also,

What's Borodog's deal? Who is "SmellTheGlove" (BBV4L), obviously a new name for a previously banned poster.

Know any other new posters who are clearly just the new incarnations of banned baddies?

eviljeff 11-20-2007 08:28 PM

who is the most easily provoked poster?

XXXNoahXXX 11-20-2007 08:29 PM

m1,

given current posting frequency, you will surpass El D by spring. gogogogogo