Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   ** New & Improved ** Pokerstars Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=539192)

illini43 11-05-2007 10:01 PM

Re: ** New & Improved ** Pokerstars Regulars Thread

I haven't been playing much at all with school stuff, but does anyone have a signficant amount of hands on me to critque my play at all?

SN at Stars is the same as on here: illini43

Again, I haven't logged a ton of hands in the last month or so, but I've been playing 100NL the last month and a bunch of 50NL in August/September.

ryanmack 11-05-2007 10:12 PM

im with illini id liek to knwo my stats and how ppl play vs me

SABR42 11-05-2007 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What do you guys think about amazinmets73?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good TAG.

[/ QUOTE ]
More like huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge nit.

pete6969 11-05-2007 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so glad I moved up

[/ QUOTE ]

I love eating me some 40BB stacks.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

MP1 ($57.40)
MP2 ($56.50)
MP3 ($107.95)
CO ($100)
Button ($211.55)
Hero ($103)
BB ($51.25)
UTG ($98.50)
UTG+1 ($39.70)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises to $4</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $14</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 calls $10.

Flop: ($29) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets $43.4 (All-In)</font>, Hero calls $43.40.

Turn: ($0) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: ($0) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $115.80

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Qh Qs (one pair, queens).
MP1 has Ac 8c (flush, ace high).
Outcome: MP1 wins $115.80. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
coming from someone who use to short stack with the oddest amount of 60$$$.

SABR42 11-05-2007 10:43 PM

FWIW, a lot of the players named are FPP-pros who play a shitton of hands but have glaring leaks in their game.

Not trying to offend anyone, but Upay4college is the only player at 100NL I respect.

NT=TOOLBOX 11-05-2007 10:45 PM

u guys are silly.

SABR42 11-05-2007 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
u guys are silly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi nit. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

GrandMelon 11-05-2007 10:55 PM

Thoughts on

bluffblocker- 2/4
PilsenKid- 2/4
DeSpeler- 3/6
mooondog- 5/10

NT=TOOLBOX 11-05-2007 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
u guys are silly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi nit. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yah but as far as nits go... IM the best.

no seriously ive discovered in my recent moments of clarity that i play a n it image better and keeps me from tilting soo suck it =).

too eazy 11-05-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on

bluffblocker- 2/4
PilsenKid- 2/4
DeSpeler- 3/6
mooondog- 5/10

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played DeS more than most regs, and there's been days where he played way good in my opinion, then other days where I think he played like total junk. I'm starting to consider the possibility that it's a shared account because it really feels like it to me.

When he's the 20/15/5 DeSpeler he's just blasting flamethrowers all over the table absolutely smoking noobs.

In my opinion.

When he's like limp-reraise AA utg and be a calling station DeSpeler he's pretty zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

boston 11-05-2007 11:07 PM

likes to get "jiggy with it" lol nice pokerboy

Mardagg, nashorn, arelequin, kaiward, quintalano are some that 3 bet me a ton from my LP raises so im sure if you have a PFR% &gt; 10 there prob doing the same to you

havnt played much with upayforcollege but is def. one of the better regs. at 100nl

Pokerboy you def. opened up a ton from what ive noticed, looking forward to a few more blind wars with you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

havnt played much with sandviper

there are also a bunch of multi tabling standard set miners who i would rather not name in specific. Most usually just play there big hands fast and are pretty easy to take pots from.

I could write out more on some regs but im about to go home from work and watch some MNF ill get more into it as the thread progresses

also as tooeazy said in his well tho ," A big realization I think a lot of players don't really come across is how bad a "good" .5/1 player really is. Just goes to show that there is a tonnn to learn about the game even if you can be beating 100nl for 5ptbb/100

TheProdigy 11-05-2007 11:10 PM

Thoughts on:

Marccus85
Fumbo420
Kelistaan(this guy is always discussed)
lifegoeson
Tru_Dat
The_Minion

Those are ones that I see at the tables constantly.

Alpha 5.20 11-05-2007 11:11 PM

Mufahula, eternity888 and NNICOLAS are the biggest losers in my database and I try to seat at their tables (it seems eternity888 has disappeared for a while), another of my favourite customer is z_balata running at 39/24 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Players I try to avoid are bullyjohnson JPette333 uglyowl or HitmanHaydon.
Kelistaan usually plays 2/4 and 3/6 and seems to canstantly have huge stacks at his tables.

too eazy 11-05-2007 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on:

Marccus85
Fumbo420
Kelistaan(this guy is always discussed)
lifegoeson
Tru_Dat
The_Minion

Those are ones that I see at the tables constantly.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're all blah and Fumbo is mega bizarre. I refer to these players as a whole as "oddity nits" cause thats the only general way to describe them.

the_main 11-05-2007 11:46 PM

Everybody please tell me what they think about my game, and the tactics they use to explot me.

too eazy 11-05-2007 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everybody please tell me what they think about my game, and the tactics they use to explot me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You suck, ABC Poker.

NT=TOOLBOX 11-05-2007 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You suck, ABC Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you exploit me then?

chip-star 11-05-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everybody please tell me what they think about my game

[/ QUOTE ]

You break even over too many hands, Big leak [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

the_main 11-06-2007 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You suck, ABC Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're cute.

RyanCMU 11-06-2007 12:15 AM

I always see people saying good things about Jpete333 and Jahwe, when both of these players where are NL100, I thought they were some of the more spewy regulars. Have they gotten a lot better since they have moved up?

Alpha 5.20 11-06-2007 12:33 AM

I saw that JPette333 just won the vip tourney, that could boost his bankroll enough to move up.

SABR42 11-06-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You suck, ABC Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you exploit me then?

[/ QUOTE ]
By 3-betting your obvious bluff raises. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

ranka 11-06-2007 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mufahula, eternity888 and NNICOLAS are the biggest losers in my database and I try to seat at their tables (it seems eternity888 has disappeared for a while)

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen eternity888 at NL50 [4k hands - break even]

Paul Levy 11-06-2007 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I always see people saying good things about Jpete333 and Jahwe, when both of these players where are NL100, I thought they were some of the more spewy regulars. Have they gotten a lot better since they have moved up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only played a few hundred hands with Jahwe, but he comes across like a very solid TAG.

wake_up 11-06-2007 03:40 AM

Thoughts on piscogay and DERUY at NL50?

They play alot - very straightforward and predictable IMO.

coordi 11-06-2007 03:57 AM

piscogay plays wierd, like 15/5/1.5 i think. might lose.

Deruy is very straight forward. Got like 15k hands @ 12/7.5/4 does alot of weird bet sizing.

iponnet 11-06-2007 04:27 AM

thoughts on NL200 players:

capaneo,
jahwe,
lordyefc,

CallCallCall 11-06-2007 04:50 AM

Who here plays at the 10NL tables?

Seems to be full of multitablers and shortstackers. With not many tables running.

I'm finding it quite the grind, although maybe just getting used to 12 tabling.

What about 25NL tables, for those that play there. Do you find that the regulars are more spread out?

Johnes Benjamin 11-06-2007 05:20 AM

Agree pisco and deruy are str8forward and predictable, but that pretty much sums up NL50 grinders
Pisco is 15/5 in my DB too, don't think he's losing but he's not good

I like deruy but his play is nothing special. saw him playing 60bb tonight, must be running pretty bad

what about jnic00? he's one player who has actually been giving me some trouble lately. 2+2?

The Eureka Kid 11-06-2007 05:47 AM

The guys I have the most hands against the last few months are...

Pipedream17 - Pretty tight, but still seems to do well for himself
bigmick - Extremely nitty, yet still idiots pay him off
DavidM36 - Is one of the better 100NL players, generally tend to avoid him when I can
ZepHendrix - Loose and somewhat passive

RyanCMU 11-06-2007 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

DavidM36 - Is one of the better 100NL players, generally tend to avoid him when I can

[/ QUOTE ]

Not nessecary to avoid him, your burning money.

The Eureka Kid 11-06-2007 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not nessecary to avoid him, your burning money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so much avoiding him as waiting for the right spots. He always seems to have position on me. If he plays back at me I generally have a good idea of where he is at. I have seen him stack off light at times, so I do try and exploit that.

Alpha 5.20 11-06-2007 06:52 AM

Pipedream17 is a pure setminer, he runs at 8/6 (5/4 UTG !)and bet/raise almost any flop he's involved in. I dont consider him a big threat.

SemiteStoned 11-06-2007 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, a lot of the players named are FPP-pros who play a shitton of hands but have glaring leaks in their game.

Not trying to offend anyone, but Upay4college is the only player at 100NL I respect.

[/ QUOTE ]

For serious? I always thought he was way to agressive he is constantly getting into pots vs the other regs and always seems to be flinging chips around. 15/13/5!

here are the players I think are very good

KarlSpakler i have @ 13/10/3 over 2,000 hands they are very solid and i stay out of his way. I feel like they are three bet me light often though, maybe i should start playing back.

another player i have tons of hands with is x.sebi.x pretty straightforward tight agressive player. They are up tonns of mula in my database though.

Sandviper23 11-06-2007 08:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And I haven't seen Sandviper23 lately. Did he move up? Definitely one of the better players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had good start last month and had that big cash in the 50k, so I took some time off.
I did spend alittle time in the 200s but I was alittle discouraged after breaking even over 10k hands.

I'll be back in the 100nls alittle more now with my robotic play probably on 24 tables.

Sandviper23 11-06-2007 08:17 AM

I didn't see any mention of :

Xaponet
or
Bagger79

both are regular players

RyanCMU 11-06-2007 08:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't see any mention of :

Xaponet
or
Bagger79

both are regular players

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't really know much about Bagger79. I think Xaponet is a good winner at the game he plays, however, I think he really doesn't change gears at all based on the table or conditions. I constantly see him pass up on chacnes and situations to exploit some of the really really bad donks.

Ed_Warren 11-06-2007 08:22 AM

What about "I_like_me22" @ NL 100

too eazy 11-06-2007 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Deruy is very straight forward. Got like 15k hands @ 12/7.5/4 does alot of weird bet sizing.

[/ QUOTE ]

pisco is a well known bot.

Effen 11-06-2007 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pisco is a well known bot.

[/ QUOTE ]

BOTZ!&gt;!!&gt;@@!!

I have him at 15/5/3 as well, but with an absurd 14 AF on the turn. And losing. Sample size? (under 1k hands)