Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Schundler v. c4mg Need Volunteers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553096)

buttonpusher 11-24-2007 12:47 AM

Re: Schundler v. c4mg Need Volunteers

I was fun to rail.. i lost the flipaments after [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I_AM_EVIL 11-24-2007 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was fun to rail.. i lost the flipaments after [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Including the 10k I sent c4mg so he could play, I think I lost about 30k. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Ineedaride2 11-24-2007 12:54 AM

wtf is this [censored]?

Grudge match for IP ban? Taking donations to pay off match? Dude hasn't even been registered a month?

This is sad.

mbillie1 11-24-2007 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf is this [censored]?

Grudge match for IP ban? Taking donations to pay off match? Dude hasn't even been registered a month?

This is sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

you didn't read any of his threads obv

apefish 11-24-2007 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Including the 10k I sent c4mg so he could play, I think I lost about 30k. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally had a use for the play chips I somehow had in my account.
Staking c4 for this match was 100 percent no risk to me and one of the better staking outcomes I've been a part of recently.

Edit: you may have been scamed by c4 since I had already shipped him 2500. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I_AM_EVIL 11-24-2007 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The funniest part of this to me was I finally had a use for the play chips I somehow had in my account.
Staking c4 for this match was 100 percent no risk to me and one of the better staking outcomes I've been a part of recently.

Edit: you may have been scamed by c4 since I had already shipped him 2500. zomg. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not a big deal. When I dl'd PokerStars 3 yrs ago I started out playing in the play $$ SnG's. I don't play there that much anymore so all the play chips I won are just collecting dust. The only time I do play is when something like this comes up or I see one of my buddies playing and I sit in for a few minutes. I think I've given away more play chips than I've lost.

edit: It was worth 10k to see him get banned.

schundler 11-24-2007 12:14 PM

between the match and running like God in the flipaments afterwards I have 50k play money now lolz

LiveNow 11-24-2007 01:45 PM

c4,
why will you play him, but you ignore my challenge?
Edit: 100nl HU on ftp. i'll play less but i'd rather not.