Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What drugs are you familiar with? (poll) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=63213)

d-baggery 03-16-2006 10:11 PM

Re: What drugs are you familiar with? (poll)

around these parts, most heroin intake is not from shooting up...

yasher 03-16-2006 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
around these parts, most heroin intake is not from shooting up...

[/ QUOTE ]

I still dont know many people who smoke it or snort it and then sit down to post on 2+2 either.

I think my point is still valid.

Oh, I just dug this up:

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/423...essage26iz.png

CommanderCorm 03-16-2006 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
opium and coffee should have their own spot.

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't even notice that. OP is obviously just trying to make himself feel like less of a degenerate by grouping us occasional opium smokers with him. Salut!

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously donīt know what youīre talking about. Salut!

yasher 03-16-2006 10:14 PM

OP,

You really believe that heroin and opium deserve to be grouped together?

Does something like Oxycontin get grouped with heroin, or does it gets its own slot? How bout morphine? In pill form? Methadone?

I'm just curious now.

yasher

amplify 03-16-2006 10:15 PM

All but heroin. I love the Velvet Underground, William S. Burroughs, Trainspotting...I have always felt that with my addictive personality that if I ever did heroin I would be the world's biggest junky. So I never did, thank God. Worst thing I ever did was meth, that shiat will put you in the nuthouse.

Grue 03-16-2006 10:17 PM

I'm having a problem and figure I might as well ask it here. I'm having an excrutiatingly painful dental problem and need to take antibiotics before surgery in a few days. I got vicodin perscription but it doesnt seem to be working or at least not well. Without it the pain is a 10 (and this is by far the worst pain I've ever had), with it its like a 9, the drug really doesnt seem to be doing much other than make me loopy and in pain instead of just in pain. My girlfriend seems to think it should actually stop the pain all together. am I like codein immune or something, does that exist? wiki is useless from what I can see. anyone have any advice?

Autocratic 03-16-2006 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
opium and coffee should have their own spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, grouping opium and smack is not realistic.

mrkilla 03-16-2006 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having a problem and figure I might as well ask it here. I'm having an excrutiatingly painful dental problem and need to take antibiotics before surgery in a few days. I got vicodin perscription but it doesnt seem to be working or at least not well. Without it the pain is a 10 (and this is by far the worst pain I've ever had), with it its like a 9, the drug really doesnt seem to be doing much other than make me loopy and in pain instead of just in pain. My girlfriend seems to think it should actually stop the pain all together. am I like codein immune or something, does that exist? wiki is useless from what I can see. anyone have any advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Glass of wiskey will help this , also depends on the mg you got , try taking 2.

CommanderCorm 03-16-2006 10:21 PM

I donīt see your problems with my poll... I was interested in the results. Thats why I started it, very simple. OK, and some drugs I never tried should have gotten their own group... I chosed tobacco, alcohol, hash, mushrooms, cocaine, heroine/ opium, and ... coffee. I think itīs only natural I forgot some drugs I never treid, sorry for the disappointment. But uhm ... why does the poll suck THAT much in your eyes???

Grue 03-16-2006 10:23 PM

I've been taking 2 every 6 hours like the label says. also says not to drink though.