Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   i hate you bryant gumble (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=557562)

ncboiler 11-29-2007 10:06 PM

Re: i hate you brian gumble

HAAHAAHAHAAH. I was going post the exact same thing but I figured it would get deleted. I said a similar thing about Lou Holtz a while back and it was frowned upon. Well I did say I wanted to knock the slur out of his mouth and maybe a few other things.

Smell The Glove 11-29-2007 10:07 PM

brag: I have the NFL Network

ship ship ship afaik

BowToYourSensei 11-29-2007 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTYS, you are a hat made of ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

talk to me again and i will report you to admins for your constant harrassment of me

ncboiler 11-29-2007 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
brag: I have the NFL Network

ship ship ship afaik

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure that because I have the NFL network is the only reason chicks dig me.

Smell The Glove 11-29-2007 10:11 PM

lol deion

Chump Change 11-29-2007 10:30 PM

Re: i hate you bryant gumble

My dad and Gumbel were friends in HS. Do you think the Gumbel's yearbook signature is worth money?

Actually I think he has both of the Gumbels signature but the young one wrote a little 'hey buddy' message too.

React1oN 11-29-2007 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My dad and Gumbel were friends in HS. Do you think the Gumbel's yearbook signature is worth money?

Actually I think he has both of the Gumbels signature but the young one wrote a little 'hey buddy' message too.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, a lot of white guy's signature's are worth money. Were they both Klan members?

Chump Change 11-29-2007 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, a lot of white guy's signature's are worth money. Were they both Klan members?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you insulting the Gumbel or my dad or black people or the Klan or waht?

To answer your question though, it is possible.

React1oN 11-29-2007 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you insulting the Gumbel or my dad or black people or the Klan or waht?

To answer your question though, it is possible.

[/ QUOTE ]1st point: All and none

2nd: Nice.

Smell The Glove 11-29-2007 11:48 PM

lol t-pwned