Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Cake/Betus Scam-- Class Action Suit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556904)

EWS87 11-29-2007 02:04 AM

Re: Cake/Betus Scam-- Class Action Suit

didnt read but noone should put money into BetUs...its nearly impossible to cash out

Dan Terra 11-29-2007 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is it that posts like this the op always has 5 posts or less?

Also, I thought US players couldn't play on cake and his location is los angeles. Or maybe I am missing something.

[/ QUOTE ]

do ur research, US players can play on cake and have been forever, now u just look stupid

*TT* 11-29-2007 02:21 AM

you can sue in Dutch courts for what its worth. Your not required to sue in the US, the Dutch court would probably accept the case.

But..... the story sounds a bit thin, can you provide more detail as proof of your claim?

LiveNow 11-29-2007 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I <3 cake

[/ QUOTE ]i prefer pie myself....some nice warm apple pie.

rothko 11-29-2007 02:33 AM

adanthar has it all imo.

plano 11-29-2007 03:05 AM

It seems to me that if this was happening as much as you say a lot of other players would have said something or at least contacted support.

I know the first thing I would have done is ask support why I didnt get my proper percentage of the prize pool.....why did you not do this and then continue to play in the same types of tournaments.

GiantWalleye 11-29-2007 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is it that posts like this the op always has 5 posts or less?

Also, I thought US players couldn't play on cake and his location is los angeles. Or maybe I am missing something.

[/ QUOTE ]

do ur research, US players can play on cake and have been forever, now u just look stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

I was unaware of that and have never tried there myself (obv). Don't think I look stupid because of it.

Torello 11-29-2007 03:35 AM

Are you sure that eliminated players weren't refunded their buyins too?

imabigdeal 11-29-2007 03:46 AM

can anyone else confirm this?

Joeboy 11-29-2007 06:22 AM

ive played there for a long time and have never had a sit and go cancelled after its already started and i have played close 1000 of them. yah they cancel mtt's frequently because not enough ppl sign up and if they were cancelling tournies im sure everyone would have there buyin refunded not only players that are still remaining.