Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   FT200 No pair against a maniac (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554775)

sh58 11-26-2007 03:24 PM

Re: FT200 No pair against a maniac

yeah, it is ok.

he doesn't have a hand here very often. not sure how much FE you have if he does have a piece

sh58 11-26-2007 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Word of advice: It's generally a good idea to make a hand vs a 68/41 and then bet said hand. A hand would be a pair or greater.

[/ QUOTE ]

against a 68/41 A hi is a pretty good hand imo

Nick Royale 11-26-2007 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Word of advice: It's generally a good idea to make a hand vs a 68/41 and then bet said hand. A hand would be a pair or greater.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, fit or fold ldo. This is a crappy post but I guess it might be sarcastic. Range, equity, folding equity etc.

sightless 11-26-2007 03:35 PM

Imo you have zero fold equity here. I like to get it all in this spot if i have a better erad on how he plays postflop./ Some 60/40 are uber donks riasing /betting with air, some are pretty decent postflop and having a pair sv them would be much better

Suigin406 11-26-2007 03:40 PM

the amount of times i lose to a mid pair if i shoved here would infuriate me

Money2Burn 11-26-2007 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, fit or fold ldo. This is a crappy post but I guess it might be sarcastic. Range, equity, folding equity etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know how wide his range would have to be to make pushing profitable?

sh58 11-26-2007 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Imo you have zero fold equity here. I like to get it all in this spot if i have a better erad on how he plays postflop./ Some 60/40 are uber donks riasing /betting with air, some are pretty decent postflop and having a pair sv them would be much better

[/ QUOTE ]

the point is he hardly ever has anything

Nick Royale 11-26-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know how wide his range would have to be to make pushing profitable?

[/ QUOTE ]
It has to be a pure bluff somthing like 30% of the time. That's assuming he'll never call with worse except FDs and he calls all PPs.

sightless 11-26-2007 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the point is he hardly ever has anything

[/ QUOTE ]

well imo that depends on how he plays postflop...

Nielsio 11-26-2007 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It has to be a pure bluff somthing like 30% of the time. That's assuming he'll never call with worse except FDs and he calls all PPs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he folds 22 and 33 some % of the time, and calls Ax air some % of the time also.