Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Fun hands from the last 30 hours! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554720)

Alobar 11-26-2007 01:57 PM

Re: Fun hands from the last 30 hours!

wow, that is some sick [censored]. I laugh at people who get tilted by NL, they have experienced nothing.

hope you start running better!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

blankoblanco 11-26-2007 01:58 PM

i actually read every last damn one of them, OP. by the end i felt kind of sick inside, so i deem this post BBV worthy

ggbman 11-26-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Only have the attention span to read the first 7 or so, but they were all fairly sick. I hope these are selected out of a sample of like 15k hands, at least.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played a good number of hands in this timeframe, but no where 15k, maybe more like 4k? I did win some hands in this time frame as well, since I was in some pretty good games as you can see [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I am still mad at myself for game selection tilting and playing a decent-pretty good player HU at 100/200 which I try no to do just for [censored]. But yah, I'm not saying these hands are typical in 4k hand timeframe but sometimes I just think I must be insane because it seems soooo statistically unlikely to have some of the occurances I feel i run into fairly regularly.

Chump Change 11-26-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It doesnt take too long to read them, and many of them are BBV worthy. Actual hands with bad beats are what it's about baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

qft

(testing testing 1 2 3
testing 1 2 3
syballance
s-s-s-syballance)

Yo YO party people! This is the rarely used signature function. I am doing this to piss you off. YES, YOU! You know who you are. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

Holla back ldo btw afaik fwiw!

MODWARS IMO?

O RLY YA RLY NO WAI!

"Everybody you know, including yourself, has a secret that would make everybody they know hate them, if everybody knew it." - Your Mother

Faustfan 11-26-2007 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, that is some sick [censored]. I laugh at people who get tilted by NL, they have experienced nothing.

hope you start running better!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

if my NL stacks were bigger than OPs blinds, I would tell you why losing a stack hurts more than losing some big bets

Marmor 11-26-2007 02:48 PM

[x] the people demand a $$ and a BB graph

WithWhatMoney? 11-26-2007 02:56 PM

Those hands don't seem very fun...? ooohh wait... I see what you did there!

addingalpha 11-26-2007 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] the people demand a $$ and a BB graph

[/ QUOTE ]

isapistola 11-26-2007 03:28 PM

stopped reading when i realised this is limit.

ggbman 11-26-2007 03:44 PM

I'll see if i can get a graph up a bit later, but I am on my laptop where i don't have PT or anything like that so it can't be done right now. Just envision 2 or 3 100-150 BB swings in both directions over the course of a few thousand hands.