Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Call of Duty 4 discussion (no console) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552845)

PITTM 11-26-2007 06:09 PM

Re: Call of Duty 4 discussion (no console)

[ QUOTE ]
my favorite setup is: M16 w/red dot, RPG, Stopping Power, Martyrdom

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly what i use.

thac 11-26-2007 06:20 PM

You guys are using the red dot because it is quicker to aim, right?

Edit - quicker than ACOG*

TheDoubleA 11-26-2007 06:38 PM

I use the red dot on everything (I almost never use snipers) because I can get in and out of the sights much faster. I can see more of what is going on, and it lets me track to other bad guys quicker. I think that the quicker reaction time helps me much more than the extra range that the ACOG gives. I feel like I am equally accurate with both. (probably [censored] but dont ruin the party!)

aislephive 11-26-2007 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are using the red dot because it is quicker to aim, right?

Edit - quicker than ACOG*

[/ QUOTE ]

ACOG scope for some reason is not very accurate (even when using a very accurate weapon). If it were accurate I would probably use it a good amount because it gives you way more range, but I just didn't find it very accurate at all even from medium range. Besides, the red dot scope is much more effective for short/medium range which is where the bulk of your kills are usually going to come from, for me anyways.

PITTM 11-27-2007 03:03 PM

The ACOG scope makes no sense to me. Everytime I put it on a gun my shots are ridiculous. Usually not even close.

jeffraider 11-27-2007 05:39 PM

Yeah the ACOG seems to be the absolute worst, only seems okay on LMGs. What's an M603?

My favourite gun so far is the M14/RDS/stopping power/deep impact. So awesome.

PITTM 11-27-2007 05:50 PM

I just unlocked the G3 the other day and I think I like it better than the m16. the rate of fire is super low but the accuracy, low recoil and power are all awesome.

Ballzack 11-27-2007 07:35 PM

The P90 is where it's at.

I can come in to a room with three guys and get off three kills before they even have a chance to shoot once.

I'm using:

P90
Red dot scope
Desert Eagle

Bandolier
Frag X 3
Martyrdom

PITTM 11-27-2007 07:42 PM

[censored] i want the p90 so bad. I might just go home and play till i have the p90.

aislephive 11-27-2007 07:43 PM

I can't wait till I unlock the P90, I've used it a few times picking it up from a dead solider, but I get killed soon after so I don't get to use it for long, but yeah it looks so sick.

The P90 is in a ton of FPS games, I didn't know it was any good, thought it was a weak little machine gun. Guess not!