Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   25NL whats the best plan on this turn? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551146)

Supwithbates 11-21-2007 03:57 AM

Re: 25NL whats the best plan on this turn?

[ QUOTE ]
I think the idea that we should be 'protecting' our hand is a strange one to have when we could so easily be behind.

[/ QUOTE ]
weak tight imo

Lego05 11-21-2007 04:02 AM

Usually 3bet or fold pre-flop.

Check raise turn probably. I'm in this position rarely.

mocky 11-21-2007 04:25 AM

Reraise that blind stealer p/f bet out flop if called.

gfejs 11-21-2007 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the idea that we should be 'protecting' our hand is a strange one to have when we could so easily be behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really dont understand this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. How can we easily be behind here? We have like 0 information on what hand the villian have, Button raiser who CB after we checked.... He could litterly have anything here and in this spot I think we are ahead of alot, hence I want alot of money in when I still think im ahead.

iheartponeez 11-21-2007 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean call a shove?

Michaelson 11-21-2007 08:01 AM

I love our hand on the turn, particularly against a button stealer. Whatever line we take should be with a view to getting as much money in as possible. Sure, we could lose to a set, straight or AK, but there's a lot more that we can get value against.

Against an unknown I lead turn for close to pot looking to charge aces, pair+straight draws, and flush draws. Lots of rivers can change our plans, but if it's safe I bet as much as I think will get called.

iheartponeez 11-21-2007 08:07 AM

Hands that beat you: QT, AK, sets.

I start rolling on the turn.

iheartponeez 11-21-2007 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting hand. I think I go into pot control on the turn and check/call. If villain bets turn, i check/call river unless i hit another jack. If villain checks turn behind, I lead river for ~pot, and pray villain doesn't shove. If villain shoves, I think I fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

When people post, "If you raise, everyone thinks you have AK," they don't mean you SHOULD think anyone who raises has AK.

traz 11-21-2007 11:53 AM

I don't mind the call preflop sometimes. I cr the flop almost always, but I do it with air too. I either bet/call or cr/call the turn, depending on how aggro the guy is.

In any case you have to assume you're ahead and play for value. Anything else is bad

Lego05 11-22-2007 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean call a shove?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes....I would call a shove.