Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Good Samaritan Put to the test (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550540)

XXXNoahXXX 11-20-2007 12:49 PM

Re: Good Samaritan Put to the test

is she a gilf?

ZOMG_RIGGED! 11-20-2007 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rake the leaves in exchange for one long [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

It sucks but I'd do it for free unless we're talking about an insane amount of leaves or I had to be somewhere. Maybe I just an overly nice guy but someday I'm going to be an 80 year old ex-poker player and I'm going to want someone else to rake my leaves. Good Karma never hurts either

eviljeff 11-20-2007 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn that sucks, I'd probably tell her although I got offers to rake top tier yards, I'd rather rake her yard, save a little money, and trust my solid performance to help me prevail over more prestigious rake wielders

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

cbloom 11-20-2007 12:54 PM

Ask her if you look like an immigrant to her.

solids 11-20-2007 01:05 PM

Ugh, shtty situation. I probably just rake the leaves for free and be pissed off for 15 minutes.

reo 11-20-2007 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ugh, shtty situation. I probably just rake the leaves for free and be pissed off for 15 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Iconoclastic 11-20-2007 01:15 PM

$2 for her is probably a week's worth of food.

XXXNoahXXX 11-20-2007 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$2 for her is probably a week's worth of cat food.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp.

OP, please report back when you do it for free and she makes you her sole heir to millions.

Yeti 11-20-2007 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

very standard, perhaps longer than 15 mins tho

Peter Harris 11-20-2007 01:28 PM

depends where you live. If a neighbour in my village asked, I'd do it, even for free. In the suburbs/city it's another kettle of fish.

In your situation, as long as i'd exchanged a few words on occasion with her, i'd do it free. If i'd never met her, I'd make an excuse about how I have to go do something else. My mood at the time would make a difference too. So like in my village, 100% of the time i'd do it, if i lived in the burbs and talked to her I would 100%, if i talked to her a bit and was in a foul mood it might drop to 75% and if i'd never talked to her it might be as low as 50% on a good day and 0% on a bad one.