Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   *** OFFICIAL Thanksgiving NFL Games (11/22) *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550519)

CrushinFelt 11-20-2007 12:46 PM

Re: ***Thanksgiving NFL Games***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like taking Indy plus 1.5/2 - they're not going to lose to ATL... as long as you get Indy + anything - it's a winner vs. ATL. If you really feal strongly about taking ATL plus the points - I would wait and see if Harrington or Leftwich is starting - I would feel much better putting my money on ATL with Harrington starting.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf I haven't seen the lines... surely ATL isn't favored.

[/ QUOTE ]

Found the line... lol why are you even talking about Indy being given points... my head hurts

BobbyLight 11-20-2007 12:47 PM

Semi off-topic...

is this the last year Detroit will appear on Thanksgiving?

Did they change that?

digdeep 11-20-2007 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like taking Indy plus 1.5/2 - they're not going to lose to ATL... as long as you get Indy + anything - it's a winner vs. ATL. If you really feal strongly about taking ATL plus the points - I would wait and see if Harrington or Leftwich is starting - I would feel much better putting my money on ATL with Harrington starting.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf I haven't seen the lines... surely ATL isn't favored.

[/ QUOTE ]

Discussing the better play in a 4 team 13 pt teaser - which way to go with the points.

CrushinFelt 11-20-2007 12:51 PM

People do 13 point teasers?

digdeep 11-20-2007 12:59 PM

Yeah - I've done quite well this year playing 4 team 13 pts, and as it sounds, other have had success as well.

digdeep 11-20-2007 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Comments on the GB game.

As usual it looks like a steal with a 9-1 team getting the same spread as the lowly giants, so im concerned, but GB +10 looks as yummy as turkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally feel that DET is extremely overrated - I would take GB + the points. However... a note of disclaimer - Favre has historically had a tough time in the DET dome...

kyro 11-20-2007 01:29 PM

Detroit IS overrated, but they're getting the 3 AT home, and they don't match up that poorly with GB.

I really don't think GB is 7 points better than Detroit. If I bet, it'll be ON Detroit, but I may just lay off.

aufan91 11-20-2007 01:50 PM

I got DET at +3.5.

YTD 26-12-1

alwardc4 11-20-2007 02:02 PM

This thread is making more stupid than I already am.

MicroBob 11-20-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like Detroit +16.5 a lot more than GB +10. There's no way Detroit will lose by 17 or more points at home on Thanksgiving.

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely think DET is capable of getting blown-out at home.
not saying that I think it will happen but it's definitely not impossible. GB can run up some points awfully fast.

I think there is a lesser chance that GB gets clobbered in this one so if I had to tease this one way or the other that is the direction I would go.