Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   *** New improved FTP regulars thread - all limits*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=548788)

Acevader 11-18-2007 08:55 AM

Re: *** New improved FTP regulars thread - all limits***

Holly [censored]!! Are you telling me that if you buy stuff from the store you lose the equivalent value of that product in MGR? That being the case you actually gain nothing from buying stuff from the store surely? Your best bet would be to save points until you've decided to leave the site for good then go on a mass spending spree.

kidpokeher 11-18-2007 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're kinda nutty.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol anyone have stats on NuttyNuts?

[/ QUOTE ]

At the 200 level I've got you as 21/8/1.68. You fold SB to steal 84% of the time and BB 80%. WTSD=24%, W$SD=49%. How close am I?

billb 11-18-2007 09:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Holly [censored]!! Are you telling me that if you buy stuff from the store you lose the equivalent value of that product in MGR? That being the case you actually gain nothing from buying stuff from the store surely? Your best bet would be to save points until you've decided to leave the site for good then go on a mass spending spree.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I have been thinking.

I wish they would offer at least tournament tickets that wouldn't count against rakeback like Ironman store does.

vizer02 11-18-2007 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I decided to buy the ipod touch with my FT points instead of a plasma.

[/ QUOTE ]
When did you order these? I ordered one on October 27th, have received the confirmation email, but haven't heard anything since and haven't received it yet.

vizer02 11-18-2007 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Holly [censored]!! Are you telling me that if you buy stuff from the store you lose the equivalent value of that product in MGR?

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding FTP store purchases affecting your rakeback, here is the calculation: # of FTP points x $0.005 X 0.27 = Amt. of money deducted from your actual rakeback payout. So the 42in Plasma would really cost $405, which is still a good deal because even on Black Friday it's selling for $899 at Best Buy. It's normal price at Best Buy is $1399.

oober 11-18-2007 03:51 PM

Question. I believe Ironmand store purchases don't affect MGR, Correct?

If so, if someone takes the 300$ or 600$ bonus, there is no deduction? Or do these bonus's work the same as deposit bonuses?

billb 11-18-2007 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Question. I believe Ironmand store purchases don't affect MGR, Correct?

If so, if someone takes the 300$ or 600$ bonus, there is no deduction? Or do these bonus's work the same as deposit bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]
Someone in the zoo said it does affect rakeback and the only way around it was to buy tournty tickets, which does not affect your rakeback.

Disclaimer:This is just what I read.

oober 11-18-2007 04:31 PM

Ok, that makes sense then, because why would 1 store affect and not the other? Thanks.

vizer02 11-18-2007 04:49 PM

Yes, bonuses affect your MGR as well.

oober 11-18-2007 06:07 PM

SO tourney tickets the best way to go with medals?