Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Session Review sign up sheet (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546883)

Seven_of_Cups 11-15-2007 08:31 PM

Re: Session Review sign up sheet

A somewhat more updated list (I'm going to start pairings on the 19th and post them on the 20, this will give the list a chance through the weekend and hopefully more people):

Stud:
Seven_of_Cups
Electrical
7csCB
Jester710

Stud 8/b
Alchemist
BH20
RustyBrooks
21SuicideKing21
xxeximusxx

Razz
Tinkerman

xxeximusxx 11-15-2007 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's usually best to pick a session where you would like feedback. For example I used to pick a session of LHE where I just couldn't figure out what happened exactly. I would swap with another 2+2er and get thier opinion. It's usually best to choose a session rather than specific hands so your partner can get a feel for not only how you played at the table but also your opponents.

[/ QUOTE ]o, in that case i guess i'm stud Hi. I thought we were signing up for what we would like to review

21SuicideKing21 11-15-2007 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A somewhat more updated list (I'm going to start pairings on the 19th and post them on the 20, this will give the list a chance through the weekend and hopefully more people):

Stud:
Seven_of_Cups
Electrical
7csCB
Jester710

Stud 8/b
Alchemist
BH20
RustyBrooks
21SuicideKing21
xxeximusxx

Razz
Tinkerman

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm also razz.

tuds38 11-15-2007 09:17 PM

I'd be happy to join for Stud Hi.

Truthiness24 11-16-2007 01:12 AM

I'd like to join for Stud/8, though I'm not sure I'm qualified to give advice. I'd probably do better than I think, but whatever.

Can I partner with someone who would like an O8 session reviewed?

Andy B 11-16-2007 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any stud hi/lo online that's not stud/8?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I'm aware of. There's a $40/80 mixed game in Vegas that includes high-low/no qualifier in its rotation, and that might be about the only "public" game anywhere.

plat4me 11-21-2007 06:06 AM

If this is still available, I'd like to join.

Truthiness24 11-22-2007 04:26 AM

Sorry, I think I killed it & it went underground.

As2s3s4s5s 11-22-2007 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any stud hi/lo online that's not stud/8? I'm really curious about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, There is a game called High Low Split. It is played the exact same way as Stud 8 except there is no qualifier. This seemingly little difference completely changes the nature of the game. Think about it, heads up KKQ vs 235 in each game. In Stud 8 KKQ is a favorite on 3rd. In High Low Split, 235 is over 98% to win at least half the pot. Its 95% to win the low and 25% to win the high. Its great to play against retards. Anyways, its featured in Super System 1, you guys should know this.

RustyBrooks 11-22-2007 10:37 AM

Yeah, you're the 2nd or 3rd person that's misread that. I know what hi/lo with no qualifier is. I wanted to know if it was played online anywhere (not as far as I know)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there any stud hi/lo online that's not stud/8? I'm really curious about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, There is a game called High Low Split. It is played the exact same way as Stud 8 except there is no qualifier. This seemingly little difference completely changes the nature of the game. Think about it, heads up KKQ vs 235 in each game. In Stud 8 KKQ is a favorite on 3rd. In High Low Split, 235 is over 98% to win at least half the pot. Its 95% to win the low and 25% to win the high. Its great to play against retards. Anyways, its featured in Super System 1, you guys should know this.

[/ QUOTE ]