Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha High (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   how bad are my stats? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546213)

jbird 11-15-2007 08:26 AM

Re: how bad are my stats?

Is it bad that every time I see you post I think of that XTC song "Making plans for Nigul?" Like seriously it gets stuck in my head for like 5 minutes.

And for the stats -- raise more preflop and bluff the turn and river less...

moon_ake 11-15-2007 09:49 AM

is 4.70 flop aggr standard at 6max? I think its a little bit too high... it seems that you're too aggressive with draws, no?

call less, raise more preflop (especially with good position to begin with)

nigul 11-15-2007 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it bad that every time I see you post I think of that XTC song "Making plans for Nigul?" Like seriously it gets stuck in my head for like 5 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]
What song? Are you joking?

nigul 11-15-2007 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is 4.70 flop aggr standard at 6max? I think its a little bit too high... it seems that you're too aggressive with draws, no?

[/ QUOTE ]
I probably am overagressive on flop, but I don't know what the normal number should be though.

jbird 11-15-2007 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I wish I was.

Enjoy:

Making Plans for Nigel

iggymcfly 11-15-2007 03:31 PM

It's a little bit high, but nothing to be concerned about. My flop aggression is 3.94 and I've been winning at a pretty tidy clip lately.

nigul 11-15-2007 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I wish I was.

Enjoy:

Making Plans for Nigel

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinda funny song indeed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

eule 11-15-2007 08:02 PM

my stats are somewhat similar, WTS a little higher with 25, ATS higher with 44 (to loose @ first in from the button and trying to "buy the button" from CO?)
but the main thing is i run 30/20. is 20 PFR too high at these stakes? i also conti bet (not on drawy flops with many opps) and 2nd barrel rags frequently. is this the wrong approach at these stakes (i play .1/.2) as ull be payed out more often even tho i didnt build a pot preflop and ppl are generally calling more than they should be?

ps. sry for highjacking, i just didnt want to open another "stats thread"

sondring 11-16-2007 02:27 PM

I think you already know the answers to your question eule.

I think a 20 PFR is too high @ the micro stakes. I also think c-betting into multiple players often at just about any stake is spew, but it definitely is @ the micros.

Like you said, the mistake people make @ these levels is calling too much. Exploit that by value-betting the [censored] out of your good hands. Not by trying to run the table over w/ aggression. It won't work.