Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   I play JJ so bad (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546095)

nhourmess 11-14-2007 03:52 PM

Re: I play JJ so bad

4BALL PRE!!!

Sniiii 11-14-2007 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
4BALL PRE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

4bet unknown with JJ? Doesn't sound like a good idea.
Though obviously, if I knew his stats I would have.

BigPhish 11-14-2007 04:32 PM

knowing his stats, yeah, 4bet preflop.

not knowing his stats you either think you're good or not on the flop. you obviously think you're good so raise more than you did. it's all gettting in by the river anyway.

icheckcallu 11-14-2007 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
4BALL PRE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

even without the hud popping up, did you not see him raise alot pf? thats a goddamn maniac right there. I would have noticed it after 1.5 orbit.

nhourmess 11-14-2007 05:02 PM

Like i said. If you think JJ is good enough to raise on that flop, then you should have 4balled pre. If you think 4balling is not a good option vs unknown, then flop raise is a bit spewey IMO.

billip62 11-14-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Like i said. If you think JJ is good enough to raise on that flop, then you should have 4balled pre. If you think 4balling is not a good option vs unknown, then flop raise is a bit spewey IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with that completely. Flop texture is a huge part of when I lead on the flop.

nhourmess 11-14-2007 05:22 PM

Well, name me a hand he can get value from? Also he did not lead, he raised.

z28dreams 11-14-2007 05:59 PM

Who cares. You got it in with an overpair vs. a 50% vpip idiot. No major leak here.

Sniiii 11-14-2007 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
4BALL PRE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

even without the hud popping up, did you not see him raise alot pf? thats a goddamn maniac right there. I would have noticed it after 1.5 orbit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually 6-table, I don't pay too much attention to players unless they are in huge pots with an incredibly bad play. I suppose this isn't good but that's why I have hud.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's quite normal to see people 3betting with AK/AQ/and occasionally AJ on NL25. I'm not folding to 2 $ bet in a 6$ pot with JJ on a T-high board. That'd be extremely weak-tight.

[ QUOTE ]
Who cares. You got it in with an overpair vs. a 50% vpip idiot. No major leak here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, knowing his stats I played it decent. But we have to assume he's unknown since I was not sitting on his stats when playing the hand.

Xanta 11-14-2007 06:30 PM

Then why the hell did you post the stats?