Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Talk me out of this (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545565)

coordi 11-14-2007 01:36 AM

Re: Talk me out of this

Card runner is way advanced for a 25nl grinder

It might make for a usefull investment when your ready to move up to 100nl. Keep doing what your doing and learn from the excelent free resources that are readily available

I mean advanced to apply against your opponents.

Panthro 11-14-2007 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
don't

[/ QUOTE ]

BotOnTilt 11-14-2007 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Card runner is way advanced for a 25nl grinder

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't agree with that.

Still I think its dumb to put half your money in a subscription. I recomended in another thread that you'd take a StoxPoker subscription through PSO instead, in just a few thousand hands of play you'd get a one year subscription and you'd still have your roll intact. I don't know if Stox is as good, as I haven't received my subscription yet.

ranka 11-14-2007 03:11 AM

Haven't used cardrunners but how good is it? It helps you game a lot? I think these forums are much-much better because if you have question or misunderstanding you always can ask and you got very good answers. Also these forums are very active - tons of good thread per/day and its all free.

I think videos are for lazy people who don't care about disccusion and they are too lazy reading forums/writing answers. They just take popcorn, sit on chair and watching vid 10 times and learning as robots.

I recommend to keep your money, read these forums, post hands, analyze your game and improve.

Das Budrick 11-14-2007 04:32 AM

I got a CR subscription and IMO it helped my game tremendously. Something that you should consider is that there are two levels of subscription, the one for $250 for 6 months, and the $10/mo and $6 per video on top of that. if you do that, say you get 10 videos, thats $70 and you can cancel your subscription. theres only about that many full ring micro/ssnl videos anyway, so if you're gonna get it, i highly suggest doing that instead the 6 month in one purchase. that's what i did as well.

my numbers might be off a little bit for the 2nd subscription but thats essentially how it works.
(also you can't pay via stars if you choose the 2nd option)

i think i should also mention that i got it when i moved up to 100nl. it's probably not necessary for 25nl but once you get to 50nl i would seriously consider it.

effang 11-14-2007 04:34 AM

CR is more expensive than you think.

diebitter 11-14-2007 04:39 AM

THe cost-benefit is lousy, so don't.

SimaoMacaco 11-14-2007 05:17 AM

You know its not worth it. stop it! keep playing instead

ranka 11-14-2007 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]