Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Health and Fitness (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Breakfast (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545524)

Wolfram 11-14-2007 02:50 PM

Re: Breakfast

[ QUOTE ]
LAME BREAKFASTS ^^^^^^

4 strips of bacon, 4 scrambled eggs cooked in the grease, 2 peices of toast (1 with jam), cup of coffee. Now thats muscle'n'fat food.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fyp. For young and fit guys like you that have 10-15% bodyfat this is great. Kobe's mom used to make him this every day.

For 30+ guys like me that are struggling with 25% bodyfat, not enough muscle, low metabolism etc. it might not be the best idea.

Thremp 11-15-2007 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LAME BREAKFASTS ^^^^^^

4 strips of bacon, 4 scrambled eggs cooked in the grease, 2 peices of toast (1 with jam), cup of coffee. Now thats muscle food.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is absurd.

I'm usually 3/2/2/2. I'll just assume you eat little girly man sized eggs instead of jumbo man eggs.

qdmcg 11-15-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Those yogurts have a ton of high fructose corn syrup.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bingo. Read the labels. I think most trader joe's brand yogurts are safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

so depressing. been actively dodging this stuff in bread for as long as i can remember but i down those yogurts like a champ. will have to find something else.

gatorade also has it.

Machmood 11-16-2007 01:37 AM

Im not sure what everyones goals are here, but Breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day other then PWO(post work out) i mean 3 boiled eggs(18g protein) and one whole wheat piece of toast(11g carbs) is no where near what you should be getting. Even in a strict cutting diet you should be getting MUCH more. Also if your cutting breakfast and pre/post workout should have most/all your carbs. Your grandmother has been saying it for years and yet no one listens, breakfast IS the most important meal of the day

Machmood 11-16-2007 01:39 AM

posted twice by accident...

Thremp 11-16-2007 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im not sure what everyones goals are here, but Breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day other then PWO(post work out) i mean 3 boiled eggs(18g protein) and one whole wheat piece of toast(11g carbs) is no where near what you should be getting. Even in a strict cutting diet you should be getting MUCH more. Also if your cutting breakfast and pre/post workout should have most/all your carbs. Your grandmother has been saying it for years and yet no one listens, breakfast IS the most important meal of the day

[/ QUOTE ]

You're confused.

Machmood 11-16-2007 01:43 AM

why is that thremp?

Thremp 11-16-2007 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why is that thremp?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most important =/= Biggest

Rootabager 11-16-2007 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Those yogurts have a ton of high fructose corn syrup.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bingo. Read the labels. I think most trader joe's brand yogurts are safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think light and fit does either, it taste really good too.