Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   David Benyamine to Patrick Antonius (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545311)

Poopy_Pants 11-13-2007 05:01 PM

Re: David Benyamine to Patrick Antonius

[ QUOTE ]
I'd bet 1000 this isnt true

[/ QUOTE ]

booked, proof in 1 min.

Poopy_Pants 11-13-2007 05:01 PM

u lose. ship 1k

TheJubilantMale 11-13-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd bet 1000 this isnt true

[/ QUOTE ]

BOOKED! NOW POST PROOF. WAIT 1000 WHAT?

ruinu4good 11-13-2007 05:04 PM

Was strange watching DB just dumping chips last night. Almost seeming like he only had 80K left and just said [censored] it... Might as well go busto

QuimKnight 11-13-2007 05:14 PM

Is this whole DB-busto rumour even remotely plausible? There hasn't been anything on the High Stakes Database I've seen confirming DB is stuck 6 million etc etc. And that supposed chat log from FTP looked suspect as well.

I'm prepared to bet Salazar 1k DB still has plenty in the donut-fund.

prohornblower 11-13-2007 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had a dream about Patrik last night. Does this make me gay, normal, or lucky?

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the above.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was visiting me with some other friend of his from Finland and I got really jealous because we were playing wiffle ball and he was better than me, which was messed up because I thought that was the one thing I had on him. My gf was wondering who this dude was and I was telling her how cool and famous and handsome he was and she was all "yeah I guess he's cute" and I was all "You're goddamn right he is..."

NeedATimeMachine 11-13-2007 06:28 PM

SALAZARRRR!!!!!!!

sapol 11-13-2007 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had a dream about Patrik last night. Does this make me gay, normal, or lucky?

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the above.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was visiting me with some other friend of his from Finland and I got really jealous because we were playing wiffle ball and he was better than me, which was messed up because I thought that was the one thing I had on him. My gf was wondering who this dude was and I was telling her how cool and famous and handsome he was and she was all "yeah I guess he's cute" and I was all "You're goddamn right he is..."

[/ QUOTE ]

so your gf didn't notice PA? lesbo?

apefish 11-13-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Discuss? Delete?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should wait to see if this thread turns out in your favor or not and then make a decision on whether to change it.

lennie257 11-13-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this whole DB-busto rumour even remotely plausible? There hasn't been anything on the High Stakes Database I've seen confirming DB is stuck 6 million etc etc. And that supposed chat log from FTP looked suspect as well.

I'm prepared to bet Salazar 1k DB still has plenty in the donut-fund.

[/ QUOTE ]

David Benyamine has not claimed to be broke. He claimed to have lost 6.5 million on Full Tilt and as a result to be quitting playing poker on Full Tilt.