Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   New Rudy G. interview (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545274)

wtfsvi 11-13-2007 07:46 PM

Re: New Rudy G. interview

I think you're not giving enough weight to the fact that Mitt Romney is good looking.

Copernicus 11-13-2007 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you're not giving enough weight to the fact that Mitt Romney is good looking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did consider the JFK effect, but don't think it works nearly as well for a Mormon than a Catholic.

natedogg 11-13-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Copernicus,

I'm just curious. Which Republican are you voting for?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be asking: Which big-government Republican with few if any discernible conservative ideals are you going to vote for?

natedogg

AlexM 11-13-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hearing comprehension problem? He said Baracks naivete is one of the only things that Hillary and he agree on.

[/ QUOTE ]

So Giuliani wants to eliminate the IRS? NICE!

Copernicus 11-13-2007 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hearing comprehension problem? He said Baracks naivete is one of the only things that Hillary and he agree on.

[/ QUOTE ]

So Giuliani wants to eliminate the IRS? NICE!

[/ QUOTE ]

You took the wrong end of that proposition. Giuliani doesnt want to use the IRS to harass the enemies of the Clinton machine.

ALawPoker 11-13-2007 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Copernicus,

I'm just curious. Which Republican are you voting for?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be asking: Which big-government Republican with few if any discernible conservative ideals are you going to vote for?

natedogg

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to avoid redundancy.

Bump_Bailey 11-13-2007 09:34 PM

Approximatively at what point in the video does of he speak about strengthening the dollar? I'm interested to hear but don't want to watch the whole thing?

Scary_Tiger 11-13-2007 09:44 PM

Dollar talk is at the 13 minute mark.

ALawPoker 11-13-2007 09:59 PM

You could listen to it on rewind and it would probably have about the same content. I wouldn't quibble over minute marks.

Case Closed 11-13-2007 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Mostly a writing problem. That's what I meant to write. It's comical, very politically superficial, and perhaps intellectually dishonest that he would say that's the only thing they agree one.

[/ QUOTE ]

comical and superficial maybe, but not ID...I cant think of a single important issue that they are even close on..to the extent you can pin Shrillary down to a single position, that is.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess it all depends on perspective. From my point of view as is concerns the war in Iraq/Iran ect. they are the same. They have some differs views here and there, but they don't mean much to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can find a consistent position she has on Iraq/Iran you'd be the first.

[/ QUOTE ]
She wants to stay for a long time he wants to stay for a long time. The only difference is that Rudy has the luxury of being able to talk about staying there while Hildog has to lie and be vague to get by the silly nomination process.