Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   3bet TT, Get Raised on "Good" Flop (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545134)

Noam Chomsky 11-13-2007 05:37 PM

Re: 3bet TT, Get Raised on \"Good\" Flop

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's a winner in this game? Weird.

I don't three bet him here often. I think he has AA or KK on the flop and you should fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

soul reading, very nice

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not soul reading. I think he's bad. Bad players play AA and KK and not much else like this a lot. If he was a good tag I'd more often than not shove quickly.

myke11 11-13-2007 05:38 PM

super insta turbo muckski

jk3a 11-13-2007 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I don't three bet him here often. I think he has AA or KK on the flop and you should fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

soul reading, very nice

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not soul reading. I think he's bad. Bad players play AA and KK like this a lot. If he was a good tag I'd more often than not shove quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough, you were correct fwiw. His timing really threw me. Didn't think he would act so quickly with a strong hand. whoops

Ap0calypse 11-13-2007 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You still need to 3 bet him here for information and value, or you wouldn't be able to come to that conclusion so easily.

Noam Chomsky 11-13-2007 05:54 PM

they get so excited!

bilbo-san 11-13-2007 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

soul reading, very nice

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not soul reading. I think he's bad. Bad players play AA and KK like this a lot. If he was a good tag I'd more often than not shove quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough, you were correct fwiw. His timing really threw me. Didn't think he would act so quickly with a strong hand. whoops

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he was planning to raise your flop bet from the moment he just called the 3-bet, lol, so he wouldn't need to stop and think.

bilbo-san 11-13-2007 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You still need to 3 bet him here for information and value, or you wouldn't be able to come to that conclusion so easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

Limit HE FTW.

4-bet-fold-to-cap would be my line.

Noam Chomsky 11-13-2007 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, no, I lose or win a small to medium pot. talk to me when I have QQ here vs this guy