Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Jordan sets a record (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=544846)

Semtex 11-13-2007 03:27 AM

Re: Jordan sets a record

I don't get it, how is she entitled to that much money? Did he cheat on her? Do the husbands pay for the wife's lawyers in these cases? 168 mil, WTF?

tarheeljks 11-13-2007 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok..quick question , is there any upside to being married if your a wealthy man, srsly ...if he wasnt married he would have probably shelled out a couple of mil for his kids and he would have been str8...but 168 million ...jeezus

[/ QUOTE ]

if you think you are in love obv. still should have gotten a prenup though

MyTurn2Raise 11-13-2007 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did he cheat on her?

[/ QUOTE ]
with Linda Cohn if internet rumorz are true

grando 11-13-2007 03:37 AM

I'm still shocked at how much money neil diamond had

Veecee 11-13-2007 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
These type of things put me on life tilt, 170 million, good god. Look at that ugly bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Killua 11-13-2007 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok..quick question , is there any upside to being married if your a wealthy man, srsly ...if he wasnt married he would have probably shelled out a couple of mil for his kids and he would have been str8...but 168 million ...jeezus

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The worst is that he actually got a prenup... And she could of gotten a lot more money, lol, sickening.

"He proposed a few months later but Juanita initially turned him down. A year after their marriage in Las Vegas, he signed a prenuptial agreement that entitled her to half his fortune, but she has claimed only a third."

tarheeljks 11-13-2007 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The worst is that he actually got a prenup... And she could of gotten a lot more money, lol, sickening.

"He proposed a few months later but Juanita initially turned him down. A year after their marriage in Las Vegas, he signed a prenuptial agreement that entitled her to half his fortune, but she has claimed only a third."

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

HajiShirazu 11-13-2007 04:57 AM

I heard MJ had over 10 cell phones, one for each girl, while he was on the road.

vhawk01 11-13-2007 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So wtf was he thinking with this prenup? Did no one explain to him what the point of a prenup was?

Droogie 11-13-2007 05:14 AM

MJ never seemed like a particularly intelligent man to me, this strengthens my belief he really isn't.