Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Gus "higher levels of thinking" (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=544038)

RedneckCracka 11-12-2007 07:51 AM

Re: Gus \"higher levels of thinking\"

He isnt smart person, but is damn lucky. Just like other idiot said before, he is complete idiot.

genius55 11-12-2007 07:55 AM

THIS POST IS MAKING MY BRAIN HURT.

let me explain... this is simple... in omaha u dont fold ur cards on the flop for a less than pot size bet. it doesn't have anything to do with math or being a good player or anythiugn like that.

Triple_J 11-12-2007 08:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
THIS POST IS MAKING MY BRAIN HURT.

let me explain... this is simple... in omaha u dont fold ur cards on the flop for a less than pot size bet. it doesn't have anything to do with math or being a good player or anythiugn like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

Poker monkey 11-12-2007 08:40 AM

[x] Put opponent on flush draw
[x] Was right
[x] Ship ship imo

PokerEveryDay 11-12-2007 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Gus is a gigolo. He makes millions per year sleeping with wealthy older women and donks some of it off at the poker tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess also

zen_rounder 11-12-2007 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
gus hansen is awesome and you smell like old socks

[/ QUOTE ]i think they are perhaps refering to no limit holdem, gus changed the way the game is played( along with negs a few others).he is an awesome nlhe player. other games hes obv doing the same type of experimenting with his game.plo obv not his strongest game.(yet)

plzbenice 11-12-2007 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gus hansen is awesome and you smell like old socks

[/ QUOTE ]i think they are perhaps refering to no limit holdem, gus changed the way the game is played( along with negs a few others).he is an awesome nlhe player. other games hes obv doing the same type of experimenting with his game.plo obv not his strongest game.(yet)

[/ QUOTE ]

how did he chnge the way th game was played?

not in cashgames thats for sure.

u mean he was the first loose-aggressive player in tournaments(was he?)?

he is or at least was a highrankd backgammonplayer so i dont doubt hes got the math nailed what the hell is he doing on the omaha tables?

Capt. Busto 11-12-2007 10:51 AM

Zomg I saws a hand ons intertubes and Gus Hansen was playing omaha and called someones crying all in which was only half pot size on a insignificant board zomg he must be pretending.

Kerth 11-12-2007 10:55 AM

Correct, Gus Hansen was the first loose aggressive tournament player. Stu Ungar learned a lot from him.

plzbenice 11-12-2007 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Correct, Gus Hansen was the first loose aggressive tournament player. Stu Ungar learned a lot from him.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. that was why i asked, how on earth did gus change the game?