Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   High School Pimpin' (or the lack thereof) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541465)

dkgojackets 11-08-2007 04:55 PM

Re: High School Pimpin\'

[ QUOTE ]
I didn’t want it to look creepy, so I quickly added some other people from school and even made up two or three other accounts to make it look like I had more friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

stopped here, the lameness was unbearable.

Quanah Parker 11-08-2007 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you should try and rape her. if kobe did it, why can't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus, Kobe was on fire while he was on trial.
If Op follows this advice, his school grades should improve.

AE6 11-08-2007 04:57 PM

you should eat her

it's a pretty good continuation of your awesome joke imo

wiffleballer 11-08-2007 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you should try and rape her. if kobe did it, why can't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I thought he got acquitted. Anyway, I just thought of something else which may or may not be relevant. When I talked to her the first time after she laughed she sort of sat back and crossed her legs. I was reading something online about body language and it said that this is often a good sign that someone is interested in you if you are flirting with them? I don't know, I just want to have some sign that she likes me before moving forward. I've never really had a girlfriend before (one time freshman year I made out with a girl, but the next day she acted like it didn't happen and pretty much told me to stop bothering her) so I would very much like this to work.

THEOSU 11-08-2007 05:00 PM

tl;dr;siihp

wiffleballer 11-08-2007 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you should eat her

it's a pretty good continuation of your awesome joke imo

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. Maybe tomorrow in class I can tell her "man I'm all out of pens, maybe I should start eating body parts instead." This could be an opening to ask her out to a movie too, or maybe we could watch one at my place? I have 28 Days Later, so it would be sort of funny to tell her I eat people and then ask her to watch a zombie movie with me. I don't know, does that sound cool or lame? Also since she is religious she might not like those types of movies??

huhwhatyousay? 11-08-2007 05:03 PM

Pretty solid joke imo. The "patheticness" made me lol.

dlorc 11-08-2007 05:04 PM

[x]EricW's new account.

minnesotasam 11-08-2007 05:16 PM

Wow, just.. Wow. Pls to be joking imo.

wiffleballer 11-08-2007 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x]EricW's new account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I sound gay or something? I am 100% straight, in case it wasn't clear this is a girl I'm interested in.

Also I just had another idea. She always eats lunch with the same group of girls at the same table, so I was thinking maybe one day I should go sit at that table before anyone gets there, and then when she gets there I can be like "oh hey, do you want me to move?" and she'll be like "no it's alright, why don't you eat with us". I think that sounds like a good idea, but do you also think I should have some paper and pens stuffed into my lunch bag just to continue our joke that I eat stationery?