Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   cheated in ca pokerroom? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541459)

bav 11-08-2007 05:41 PM

Re: cheated in ca pokerroom?

[ QUOTE ]
say i was bluffing, theyre not sure to call me. they than remember it is not their money and call. maybe if it was their money, theyd think twice cause they dont want to lose their money.

[/ QUOTE ]
So your argument here is: "since they're playing with someone else's money they'll play badly, and I don't think that's fair"?

*TT* 11-08-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
say i was bluffing, theyre not sure to call me. they than remember it is not their money and call. maybe if it was their money, theyd think twice cause they dont want to lose their money.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm.... dont bluff so much? Sounds like your real problem is with an understanding of poker strategy, you cannot bluff a calling station. You WANT dealers in your game, they are usually the ones who make the game worth playing (cause they usually suck at poker!)

KenProspero 11-08-2007 05:45 PM

The house allows/encourages the shills to play badly with house money?

Where is this game? I want to play.

Rottersod 11-08-2007 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

umm.... dont bluff so much? Sounds like your real problem is with an understanding of poker strategy, you cannot bluff a calling station. You WANT dealers in your game, they are usually the ones who make the game worth playing (cause they usually suck at poker!)

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT

south chicago 11-08-2007 06:01 PM

who said the dealer was a calling station? my question has nothing to do with poker strategy.

Rottersod 11-08-2007 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who said the dealer was a calling station? my question has nothing to do with poker strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't matter. The money is coming from somewhere's and eventually someone is accountable for it. If the dealers are playing with house money taken right from the drawer you guess that they are playing with scared money.

*TT* 11-08-2007 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, and the pope is Italian.

anyone think we should lock this thread? Once we get three "aye"s then its a done deal.

Rottersod 11-08-2007 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, and the pope is Italian.

anyone think we should lock this thread? Once we get three "aye"s then its a done deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

First.

GTL 11-08-2007 06:30 PM

second.

oh, and, zomg, like, i bluffed this guy who was playing with the houses money and he called. i was cheated, zomg.

crashjr 11-08-2007 06:32 PM

aye, modding by committee is fun Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]