Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Variance: Epic grind to even ends with straight flush (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=539514)

Jazzy3113 11-06-2007 11:19 AM

Re: Variance: Epic grind to even ends with straight flush

Nicely done, but man what a waste of your time.

Jeffmet3 11-06-2007 11:30 AM

wow, how do you manage to [censored] up playing a straight-flush?

TheNoodleMan 11-06-2007 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
meh, my hand has the exact strength of of the naked A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. You really think finding a way to get 3x the pot into the middle with the second nuts against a one card board is a great idea?

Hattifnatt 11-06-2007 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
meh, my hand has the exact strength of of the naked A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. You really think finding a way to get 3x the pot into the middle with the second nuts against a one card board is a great idea?

[/ QUOTE ]
your does not have the exact strengh of the lone A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], straight flush > flush. poker is about absolute values, not relative, thats why there is a hand ranking.

J_V 11-06-2007 01:51 PM

You do realize that the steel wheel doesn't change the value of your hand?

TheNoodleMan 11-06-2007 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You do realize that the steel wheel doesn't change the value of your hand?

[/ QUOTE ]
I definitely didn't realize that at all, thats why I didn't post anything about that.... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

pococurante 11-06-2007 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your does not have the exact strengh of the lone A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], straight flush > flush. poker is about absolute values, not relative, thats why there is a hand ranking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me what hand on a board of 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] beats an ace high flush, but doesn't beat the A2345 straight flush.

Georgia Avenue 11-06-2007 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me what hand on a board of 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] beats an ace high flush, but doesn't beat the A2345 straight flush.

[/ QUOTE ]

A full house you idiot.

highsteptd 11-06-2007 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A full house you idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

IWEARGOGGLES 11-06-2007 04:28 PM

Hahahaha I can only imagine how much you were tilting at the beginning of the session.