Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   do u know any consistent low limit players? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538930)

soonkwon 11-05-2007 10:18 PM

Re: do u know any consistent low limit players?

i forgot to mention i mainly play stud/stud8ob, but thanks everyone for your advice, especially robdoral.

i'll try to re-evaluate my game and fix any holes that find.

Brocktoon 11-05-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the trick is to play at the low limit until you have a 150BB downswing, and then take a shot at 12/20, since your bad luck has to end soon and you are about to get a nice swong in your favour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my...

I can't believe things like this get posted on 2+2. I remember when pretty much everyone on this site actually had a clue about poker. Those days are long gone I guess.

If this is a level then the joke's on me I suppose, but I can never tell anymore.

postoakpoker 11-06-2007 01:02 AM

What's "a level" mean?

gregorio 11-06-2007 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the trick is to play at the low limit until you have a 150BB downswing, and then take a shot at 12/20, since your bad luck has to end soon and you are about to get a nice swong in your favour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my...

I can't believe things like this get posted on 2+2. I remember when pretty much everyone on this site actually had a clue about poker. Those days are long gone I guess.

If this is a level then the joke's on me I suppose, but I can never tell anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to suggest to play a bunch of hands at a low limit until you get it all in with AA PF and lose to KK, and then take a shot at a high limit, since AA can't lose twice in a row, but then I realized he was playing LHE.

what's a level?

vbm 11-06-2007 09:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my...

[/ QUOTE ]

What is wrong with that post it seems perfectly logical to me. Bad luck does have to end sometime !

Brocktoon 11-06-2007 09:27 AM

Everyone here is kidding right? LOL... I think.

evil_ronnie 11-06-2007 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone here is kidding right? LOL... I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's an attempt to soften up the games

Willy 11-06-2007 10:27 AM

Oh my...
[ QUOTE ]

I can't believe things like this get posted on 2+2. I

[/ QUOTE ]
I think it's pretty clear the "joke's" on you.

Seattleallstar 11-06-2007 12:55 PM

low limit live games are useless, maybe online is a different story.

There are rarely any people making a profit long term playing 3-6,4-8 unless you hit one of the huge jackpots, bad beats. This is live

RobDoral 11-06-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i forgot to mention i mainly play stud/stud8ob, but thanks everyone for your advice, especially robdoral.

i'll try to re-evaluate my game and fix any holes that find.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you mean people play something other than holdem? Weird. Well some of my advice should still apply I suppose. YW and GL