Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538868)

p2fgf 11-05-2007 12:31 PM

Re: Whatever happend to this guy ?

I don't think you'll have to worry about getting a stake from anyone that has clicked on FCP, P5's, or 2+2.

oil doe 11-05-2007 12:52 PM

Let me get this straight. You cashed for $1600 and wanted $500 to pay taxes? That would imply you were in a 31% tax bracket, which means you would have had to clear more than $97,925 by the end of this year (which is the cap for the 28% bracket). Either you're not hurtin' for cash or you went a little overboard on what you asked for. What am I missing here?

11-05-2007 01:19 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

BTMegaCash 11-05-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a trust fund in my name for when im 30 from my family.. Like I said I have no idea about taxes but my dad is educated on the subject and I guess I owe about 33% of 1,700

[/ QUOTE ]

what now it is 1700 it was in previous posts 1600 i smell a lie

Daddy Warbucks 11-05-2007 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wanted to win it and have something to say ive done when people like you say im a joke but instead I busted 14th from a damn race gg 40k win I could of had.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel you. Some donk busted my AA on the last hand of a WCOOP ME satellite. GG 2.1 million i was definitely going to win!

pt special 11-05-2007 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are not involved guy. He made it clear I was not getting the money for taxes. I played the event because ive spent my BR on dumb things and pissed money away countless times. I wanted to win it and have something to say ive done when people like you say im a joke but instead I busted 14th from a damn race gg 40k win I could of had. And I did not make Mille Lacs because I don't think I was 18 yet and changed my mind about watching it.

[/ QUOTE ]
ryland is a liar, i said i would pay it but i wanted it filed under my name so i could write it off cause i ended up losing money in the tournys, Ryland said its not possible..but hes an idiot and said that i needed to send him 500 in the next 2 days, so i asked to speak with his dad cause supposedly he was going to sue me if i didnt pay him, but he refused to give me his dads number, i said again that if there was nothing that could be done to get it put into my name that i would pay for it, and i still wanted his dads number but he blocked me and anybody that i talk to...this seems like an obv scam for a broke player...and lol at 2 job = obv lie

pt special 11-05-2007 05:14 PM

ryland is only out for himself, dont do business with him, hes shady and untrustworthy, i advise any that see this make that clear to anyone that does business with him

Phresh 11-05-2007 05:32 PM

Weren't you scamming your taxes?

pt special 11-05-2007 05:38 PM

no a couple of my buddys said that there was a form to have it put in my name so i can pay it/write it off...and no, i prob wouldnt even have reported it because it was a 1600 cash

JPantz 11-05-2007 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brrrrrrrrrrr, what happened to that boy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that suppose to be a birdcall?