Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha High (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Just starting omaha, can someone critique this call? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538589)

iggymcfly 11-06-2007 06:02 PM

Re: Just starting omaha, can someone critique this call?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would have folded to his raise on the flop and hoped that he had a better hand than I did. However, there are some players who will raise you if they also have a J or have two pair or have another set. That said, sometimes you will make a mistake in folding. I think the thing missing in your post are your reads of Slicker66. You know he has made a hand and does not have AA, but you do not know how strong the made hand is.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be the only person in this forum that has less of a clue about Omaha than me.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, folding that hand would be beyond terrible. Hero's ahead or splitting at least 80% of the time. Probably 85%-90%.

pete fabrizio 11-06-2007 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would have folded to his raise on the flop and hoped that he had a better hand than I did. However, there are some players who will raise you if they also have a J or have two pair or have another set. That said, sometimes you will make a mistake in folding. I think the thing missing in your post are your reads of Slicker66. You know he has made a hand and does not have AA, but you do not know how strong the made hand is.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be the only person in this forum that has less of a clue about Omaha than me.

[/ QUOTE ]

man i can't believe it took me this long to figure out that holdemsucks is a gimmick.

getitfixed 11-06-2007 06:55 PM

Easy fold, yuo don't have the nuts....LDO

TimberBee 11-06-2007 07:05 PM

Lol, I read the first reply, and was like WTF????

iggymcfly 11-06-2007 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

man i can't believe it took me this long to figure out that holdemsucks is a gimmick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I feel stupid now. He's been getting continually less subtle too. It shouldn't have been that hard to pick up on.

grizy 11-06-2007 07:50 PM

Uh... instant call?