Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Coke Zero versus Diet Coke versus Diet Pepsi --help!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537980)

prohornblower 11-04-2007 12:37 PM

Re: Coke Zero versus Diet Coke versus Diet Pepsi --help!!

Coke Zero>>>>>>>>>>Diet Coke>>>>>Diet Pepsi

Coke Zero is awesome and it's all I buy at home. At work they stock the fridge with Diet Coke so that's what I drink all day at work.

Yeah it's pretty nasty but I used to drink like 10-12 sugar sodas a day and started feeling borderline-diabetic all the time so I force myself to drink the nasty stuff now. lol.

XXXNoahXXX 11-04-2007 12:46 PM

Diet Dr. Pepper is the clear winner of the diet soda wars, followed by diet root beer and cream soda.

for colas, diet pepsi max wins because it is an "invigorating cola" with "increased caffeine"

Hey_Porter 11-04-2007 12:51 PM

Coke Zero Cherry >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>Coke Zero>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;Diet Pepsi>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>Diet Coke. IMO.

I recently bought ten 12 packs of Coke Zero from Home Depot because they were on sale (with some probably-a-mistake manufacturers coupon) for $1.08 a 12 pack. To make that even better, at Home Depot they charge the usual deposit of 5 cents per can, yet I can still return them to another store, so it REALLY ends up being .48c a 12 pack. BOOM.

XXXNoahXXX 11-04-2007 12:53 PM

HP,

so it was $1.08 including the 60 cent deposit?

marchron 11-04-2007 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Coke Zero Cherry >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>Coke Zero>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;Diet Pepsi>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>Diet Coke. IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, it's not just IYO, it's the truth. Coke Cherry Zero is the absolute [censored].

Coke Vanilla Zero blows goats, though.

Hey_Porter 11-04-2007 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HP,

so it was $1.08 including the 60 cent deposit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed. As I was driving away I realized I made a gigantic mistake by not buying their entire stock.

ArcticKnight 11-04-2007 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You say you have tried both drinks, yet you ask:

[ QUOTE ]
Aren't Coke Zero and Diet Coke the same thing, just marketed differently?? Why do they taste different.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

I must be doubly-dumb, as I fail to say what is stupid about the question above. Two items, appearing to have the same ingedients, but tasting dfferent. Excuse me for being curious as to why.

NT! 11-04-2007 01:56 PM

ban imo

Maulik 11-04-2007 02:07 PM

Let's derail the thread, coffee and tea are natural don't require sweeteners and punch caffeine.

MikeyPatriot 11-04-2007 02:34 PM

How the [censored] do you people drink diet sodas? Hot damn.