Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   registered sex offender (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537474)

FlyWf 11-03-2007 12:01 PM

Re: registered sex offender

Almost none of them grabbed some kid and put them into a van. Almost all child molestation is done by someone the child knows.

KOTLP 11-03-2007 12:05 PM

yow just plugged in my hometown and found someone I knew in middle school.

Case Closed 11-03-2007 12:13 PM

I did this once and found the guy who would always choose me to wrestle with during wrestling practice. Very creepy guy...

cbloom 11-03-2007 12:23 PM

You know when the sex offender has to go around the neighborhood and introduce himself door to door? I always thought that would be a great way to meet crazy women.

prohornblower 11-03-2007 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Almost none of them grabbed some kid and put them into a van. Almost all child molestation is done by someone the child knows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, do tell us more. We aren't all in-the-know. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

chopsticks 11-03-2007 12:46 PM

These databases of sex offenders in america are quite weird imo. Although it would be right for most if not all of them that someone visited their apartments with a baseball bat, I feel like they should get steelbars on their windows and doors that cant be pierced with anything since everyone can easily find out where their local sex offender lives.

kylewa10 11-03-2007 01:08 PM

wait so everyone has 400+ offenders on their maps or its just me?

TripSearching 11-03-2007 01:08 PM

I posted on here like four or five months ago about how a registered sex offender with the AKA diamond moved two blocks away from me. He had just gotten out of jail and moved into an apartment. The guy had raped some women 15 years ago at knifepoint so I bought my girlfriend some Mase. A policeman actually knocked on my door to give me a packet of info on him and I had to sign something saying I received it.

marchron 11-03-2007 01:21 PM

Wow. familywatchdog.us says there are ten people who've committed an "offense against children" within about two miles of me.

I live within six blocks of three schools.

suzzer99 11-03-2007 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then wouldn't it be [censored] nice to know where the 1 or 2 van-grabbers in your city reside, and not have them just blend in with all the niece-touchers?