Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   55 like? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537118)

shpanko 11-02-2007 07:31 PM

Re: 55 like?

[ QUOTE ]
With this being a multiway pot I really don't think there's any way you can play your hand without your line looking super strong. I can't really decide between raise flop and raise turn, so that probably means it's pretty close as to which one is better. I'm inclined to raise flop to juice the pot before any potential scare cards on turn (scary for you OR villain, i.e. any broadway or diamond).

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with all this, though your line is certainly fine. You def have to raise here though if not raising the flop.

Claunchy 11-02-2007 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Flop call is sexxxy. Push that turn, yo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Word. A turn push looks like it could be a draw or even air. Your raise size is clearly for value.

tarheeljks 11-02-2007 07:56 PM

yah i like this. it looks like semi-bluff/bluff as they will expect you to have raised the flop w/a hand this strong

Fonkey123 11-02-2007 07:58 PM

I'd rather just shove.

goofyballer 11-02-2007 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Word. A turn push looks like it could be a draw or even air. Your raise size is clearly for value.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do people really commonly shove 200bbs deep on Absolute with draws or air?

therealpk 11-02-2007 08:15 PM

perfectly played imho.

orange 11-02-2007 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
there are alot of terrible players. but as far as tag on tag violence, generally no. they are fairly pussy postflop.

Miffed 11-02-2007 08:26 PM

i sooooo think the turn is a call, because this allows opp to fold lots of his range that he has to block bet the river with oop or c/c on river with

Claunchy 11-02-2007 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I dunno, but I would. Draws at least for sure. Air maybe once in a blue moon.

SootedPower 11-02-2007 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With this being a multiway pot I really don't think there's any way you can play your hand without your line looking super strong. I can't really decide between raise flop and raise turn, so that probably means it's pretty close as to which one is better. I'm inclined to raise flop to juice the pot before any potential scare cards on turn (scary for you OR villain, i.e. any broadway or diamond).

[/ QUOTE ]