Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   captZEEbo: Audio Blog Entry...Ask Away! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535466)

THEOSU 10-31-2007 03:57 PM

Re: captZEEbo: Audio Blog Entry...Ask Away!

[ QUOTE ]
Try to keep the BBV4LIFE inside jokes to a minimum, since I probably won't be able to answer many of those questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

a podcast seems like the perfect arena to spread the bbv4l love. and to talk about dids.

wardkaew 10-31-2007 04:07 PM

Do you still think that your theorem applies to the same extend with games getting tougher? Any thoughts on this or a any new 07 theorems would be interesting.

Also Im not to familiar with your background. So a recap of what games/stakes you played and play now, how many tables etc. Do you still enjoy playing or do you sometimes/often have to force yourself to get some hands in.. Thanks

O Fen�meno 10-31-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you still think that your theorem applies to the same extend with games getting tougher? Any thoughts on this or a any new 07 theorems would be interesting.

Also Im not to familiar with your background. So a recap of what games/stakes you played and play now, how many tables etc. Do you still enjoy playing or do you sometimes/often have to force yourself to get some hands in.. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
no strategy in 4lyfe please, we dont even play pokah in this forum

JayA 10-31-2007 04:09 PM

How did you get started in investing? I'm interested in starting this process soon.

captZEEbo 10-31-2007 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I've played up to 300/600 NL, and currently play between 5/10 nl and 25/50 NL. Up $2.5 million gross from poker in my 3 year career. Used to play up to 19 tables, now only play about 8. Poker is now fun in small doses, I can't do my marathon 24+ hour sessions anymore.

THEOSU 10-31-2007 04:10 PM

...but how much did you lose?

holdme 10-31-2007 04:11 PM

lol gross winnings?

captZEEbo 10-31-2007 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol gross winnings?

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, irs took a lot of that.

also, i can talk about economy, politics, and philosophy too.

PlzHelpMe 10-31-2007 04:20 PM

do you think HC made a hudge blunder last night?

Georgia Avenue 10-31-2007 04:20 PM

Your podcast sounds fun AND informative.

Zeebocast > My podcast imo.