Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Assani's NBA Wagering Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535156)

n2p 10-31-2007 01:54 PM

Re: Assani\'s NBA Wagering Thread

wtf

hedgie43 10-31-2007 02:14 PM

Assani,

I mean in football, not basketball. Good luck with basketball. As I think is stated in the FAQ, if you can find lines that are off by 1 point from their true value, you will win in the long run.

kaboshedx 10-31-2007 02:19 PM

WIZ tonight - ULTIMATE BSP pick. OMG GILBERT OMG J.O. IS OUT, OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assani you obviously have something missing in your real life.

johndenver 10-31-2007 02:30 PM

the pacers are a real wildcard imo, last season was just weird for them, i want to think they suck, but i'm waiting a couple games before I start betting like they suck

NajdorfDefense 10-31-2007 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WIZ tonight - ULTIMATE BSP pick. OMG GILBERT OMG J.O. IS OUT, OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, an anonymous guy on a msg board says he's an expert, why wouldn't you believe him? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Chicago's gonna win their division and NWE is gonna win by 30 this week, and LV regularly mis-caps CFB games by 14 points, I read it all here... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

B00T 10-31-2007 03:26 PM

I am not hating. I was asking for a legitimate reason why you call yourself an expert on NFL.

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm going to stick to games in which the point spread is at or near even....that way I won't have to know anything about the spreads and can just say which team I think will win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever hear of a moneyline?

MyTurn2Raise 10-31-2007 06:39 PM

wow...not sure I want to devote the time to follow this, but Assani might = $$$$$$

brendanb438 10-31-2007 10:04 PM

Assani what type of drugs do you do? They seem to be some really good shiat. I mean now you are an expert at betting NFL huh? Did you mean a play money expert?

Assani Fisher 10-31-2007 11:10 PM

Re: Assani\'s NBA Wagering Thread *DELETED*

Post deleted by Performify

Assani Fisher 10-31-2007 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Washington -1.5: Read the NBA futures thread for my thoughts on both teams. In short I think Wash is underrated while Indy sucks.

Chi +2.5: I really see Chicago having a great regular season. I think they'll win the East(regular season). They win this outright.

Dal -3.5: Dallas is simply better.

103,052.15 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, had 2 games go to OT, one in which I was giving points and one in which I was getting points.....have to think that over time those will split 50/50. The other pick was a clear solid choice.

So while I"m 1-2 so far, I'm pleased.

YTD 1-2

102,819 and counting