Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   My ears have been popped for a day and a half now (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534148)

gobbomom 10-29-2007 09:37 PM

Re: My ears have been popped for a day and a half now

[ QUOTE ]
just read on some [censored] looking website that warm oil is supposed to be good

[/ QUOTE ]

not just any oil, it's called "sweet oil". I would pour some peroxide in there before I'd use that. Also get some Dimetapp, it works.

Barretboy 10-29-2007 09:41 PM

the redskins have to win, or your head will asplode.

chadmack 10-29-2007 10:03 PM

are you sick at all? do you have any sinus irritation or swollen throat or anything? if so, your ears probably won't "pop" until you recover. when your sick the eustachian tube which maintains an equal pressure on either side of the tympanic membrane often gets swolen shut temporarily

chadmack 10-29-2007 10:08 PM

srs reply: light an M-80 in ur mouth

ZeTurd 10-29-2007 10:17 PM

You'll need:

2 plastic cups
Paper tissues
Hot water

Soak paper tissues in hot water. Stuff into plastic cups until 50% filled. Cover your ears with the cups. Wait. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Replying seriously out of sympathy. Got mad ear poppage from my last flight and thought my head was about to asplode. The above trick worked like a charm.

Teh1337zor 10-29-2007 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are you sick at all? do you have any sinus irritation or swollen throat or anything? if so, your ears probably won't "pop" until you recover. when your sick the eustachian tube which maintains an equal pressure on either side of the tympanic membrane often gets swolen shut temporarily

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the problem I think, I have a pretty bad cold and my ENT connectionz are f'd up. Ty sir

Teh1337zor 10-29-2007 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You'll need:

2 plastic cups
Paper tissues
Hot water

Soak paper tissues in hot water. Stuff into plastic cups until 50% filled. Cover your ears with the cups. Wait. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Replying seriously out of sympathy. Got mad ear poppage from my last flight and thought my head was about to asplode. The above trick worked like a charm.

[/ QUOTE ]

trying this also ty

T-God 10-29-2007 10:24 PM

Mayonnaise

chadmack 10-29-2007 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You'll need:

2 plastic cups
Paper tissues
Hot water

[/ QUOTE ]

trying this also ty

[/ QUOTE ]

lol fwiw i think this is a level, i might be wrong i just don't see how that could actually do anything except make ur ears wet and steamy

Teh1337zor 10-29-2007 10:33 PM

steam clears up congestion