Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Legislation (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Please allow me to introduce myself (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534075)

davmcg 10-30-2007 09:29 AM

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

ok I'll ask..

Are you a man of wealth and fame?

TheEngineer 10-30-2007 09:31 AM

Welcome to PPA and 2p2 Bryan. It was good meeting you at the fly-in.

I'm really pleased with the progress of our movement over the past few months, and am looking forward to working with you.

PPABryan 10-30-2007 10:36 AM

Thank you very much Mr Engineer, It was nice meeting you as well, and your dedication to this cause is pretty inspiring, I am very excited to be on board and very happy to have devoted people like you on board as well. To answer some earlier questions, no I am not a man of wealth or fame, nor am I a man of constant sorrow.

As to Barry's statement on 6 months, we are working hard here to realize this goal, and Mr Greenstein is most certainly an important part of that goal, and we will continue to fight until this situation is resolved in our favor, and the sooner it happens the better for us all.

Continuing questions, it has been taken up in the House Judiciary Committee, and there will be a hearing there next Tuesday, Nov 6th.

As to differentiating the bills that are up in the house, I think the more promising aspect is the fact that general awareness of this industry, and the size and amount of growth it has in it, has come to the forefront. The Fly-In really showed that we are organized, we are intelligent, we are motivated and we will not be going away any time soon.

Bryan

Berge20 10-30-2007 11:55 AM

Welcome

Grasshopp3r 10-30-2007 12:57 PM

Welcome.

Please fix the PPA forum and respond to the emails from members. Emails to support are bounced as undeliverable.

JuntMonkey 10-30-2007 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok I'll ask..

[/ QUOTE ]

First thing I thought of as well.

davmcg 10-30-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok I'll ask..

[/ QUOTE ]

First thing I thought of as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

oops it's actually wealth and taste (but I thought no one would notice as it's the legislation forum......)

Eaglesfan1 10-30-2007 03:47 PM

Welcome, hopefully you can be here on a regular basis, looking forward to it.

permafrost 10-30-2007 10:45 PM

Welcome Mr Spadaro. When you get a chance, would you please describe the duties of a PPA Manager of Membership Relations as you understand them?

ewile 10-30-2007 11:33 PM

Welcome. Fight the good fight!