Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   10-25 Foxwoods Flopped trips deep vs Frankie Flowers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=533560)

king_of_drafts 10-29-2007 03:45 AM

Re: 10-25 Foxwoods Flopped trips deep vs Frankie Flowers

[ QUOTE ]
bet the turn man, frankie prolly calls the turn with a fd a lot of the time...(yes, he is that bad. especially against ppl he doesn't know). he gives me "respect" which means he might fold a bare fd on the turn or like a 6 or some pp, but against randoms he doesn't like to fold much. value town him 3 streets

[/ QUOTE ]

lol live sounds really easy

Gary Stevenson 10-29-2007 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bet the turn man, frankie prolly calls the turn with a fd a lot of the time...(yes, he is that bad. especially against ppl he doesn't know). he gives me "respect" which means he might fold a bare fd on the turn or like a 6 or some pp, but against randoms he doesn't like to fold much. value town him 3 streets

[/ QUOTE ]

lol live sounds really easy

[/ QUOTE ]
shhh, dont let out the secret

AAismyfriend 10-29-2007 04:53 AM

lol frankie flowers

stephenNUTS 10-29-2007 06:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

well this was 3 years ago but he just way overplayed everything, tried running huge unrealistic bluffs, and really didn't seem to care about the money at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
this i agree with

[/ QUOTE ]

FF still plays like this IMO

Gary Stevenson 10-29-2007 07:21 AM

he has gotten a little better. doesn't make as many bone headed and hopeless bluffs as he used to and he finds that live fold button once every hour or so too

stephenNUTS 10-29-2007 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he has gotten a little better. doesn't make as many bone headed and hopeless bluffs as he used to and he finds that live fold button once every hour or so too

[/ QUOTE ]
I played with him at least twice in the same 10/25 games at Foxwoods during the March/April tournament week this year.
He was pretty outta' control...with his mindless bluffing,table talk,whatever BS,etc.

Either way,getting back to the hand,
I would be getting as much money in on that flop/turn as I could against him.

River card blows tho,as its almost impossible for even him to hang himself. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

He still however bets $600,and insta-mucks.....thats Frankie!

SF

Gary Stevenson 10-29-2007 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I played with him at least twice in the same 10/25 games at Foxwoods during the March/April tournament week this year.
He was pretty outta' control...with his mindless bluffing,table talk,whatever BS,etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
i played with him about 3 weeks ago in a 10-25 game there that was 100% regulars and he somewhat held his own. nothing too retarded

stephenNUTS 10-29-2007 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i played with him about 3 weeks ago in a 10-25 game there that was 100% regulars and he somewhat held his own. nothing too retarded

[/ QUOTE ]

Gary,

I think thats because any good solid regs are onto his BS.
But he def acts up IMO,on a table with new faces/or during the tournament times when its a zoo there,as long as he can get away with it.I have seen jumping around from table to table like a lunatic,looking to bully any table that lets him

I am assuming though,he still plays there often,during non-tourney weeks?

Gary Stevenson 10-29-2007 08:29 AM

he's there just about everytime i go. he always makes it a fun table to be at

stephenNUTS 10-29-2007 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he's there just about everytime i go. he always makes it a fun table to be at

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats an understatment [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]