Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   screw you guys im going to stars (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532727)

pig 10-28-2007 07:24 AM

Re: screw you guys im going to stars

"Sigh"
Ok you can lock this thread now as it seems it is just attracting spammers and scammers, which in hindsight i should of half expected.
thanks again to the genuine posters
Apologies for the thread.
pig

Quicksilvre 10-28-2007 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Sigh"
Ok you can lock this thread now as it seems it is just attracting spammers and scammers, which in hindsight i should of half expected.
thanks again to the genuine posters
Apologies for the thread.
pig

[/ QUOTE ]

You asked for the best deposit offers and got some...that doesn't mean the thread got spammed.

raju 10-28-2007 09:00 PM

dont stars offer a reload bonus every november? or is it every other novembr, i forget.
lol

Poker Clif 10-30-2007 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dont stars offer a reload bonus every november? or is it every other novembr, i forget.
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a reload bonus that I referred to in my earlier post. I don't know if they do this on a regular schedule. All I can tell you is that I started on PokerStars April 2007, and the one a month or two ago is the only reload bonus they have had since April.

pig 10-30-2007 05:22 AM

You asked for the best deposit offers and got some...that doesn't mean the thread got spammed.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was getting spammed one of the mods kindly deleted it all.
Still hav nt joined stars yet but had a look at the pokersource site and think im gonna go for the free copy of pt.
Thanks

Sir Folds A Lot 10-30-2007 03:20 PM

OP has issues I think.

I am new to poker stars and am depositing a second time today. Are you guys saying I can go to one of the sites listed here and get an extra bonus code? It's not like the deposit matching claim that requires me to earn 10x the amount I deposited in ftps is it?

PokerAddictz 11-03-2007 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are in for an eye opening experience if you think stars will fix your problem...

Gary (AKA PokerAddictz)
winatpokernow.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Orly and what is my problem?
as far as im aware stars treats its customers a damn sight better than AP not cheating them for a start and i dont really want 1 cent of my money going to a bunch of frat boys on a jolly in costa rica.
o wait are you just spamming for your website?
if you are then gtfo of my thread k thanks
To every one else who replied thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as PokerStars support is concerned, yes they are much better... but if you think you are going to do better with the players at stars... you are in for a surprise...

JereLock 11-04-2007 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OP has issues I think.

I am new to poker stars and am depositing a second time today. Are you guys saying I can go to one of the sites listed here and get an extra bonus code? It's not like the deposit matching claim that requires me to earn 10x the amount I deposited in ftps is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

The only deposit promotion I know of on stars right now applies for the first deposit only, and yes, you have to get a certain # of FPPs to even earn the bonus. When I put in $25, it was 250 FPPs that I had to earn to double the initial deposit. Not a big if you're a breakeven player, but still...

checktowin 11-04-2007 12:25 AM

that sounds about right

Poker Clif 11-04-2007 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP has issues I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only deposit promotion I know of on stars right now applies for the first deposit only, and yes, you have to get a certain # of FPPs to even earn the bonus. When I put in $25, it was 250 FPPs that I had to earn to double the initial deposit. Not a big if you're a breakeven player, but still...

[/ QUOTE ]

I started on PokerStars this year, and it was 500 FPP to clear the bonus.