Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Sex with the teacher? [censored], Yeah!! NSFW pics, rant & poll (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532321)

Lazy Meatball 10-27-2007 07:59 AM

Re: Sex with the teacher? [censored], Yeah!! NSFW pics, rant & poll

chances are most 14 year olds won't grow up to have healthy relationships anyway, so why not.

MikalSjekson 10-27-2007 08:02 AM

nicccce (<-- southpark reference.)

Klompy 10-27-2007 08:09 AM

The only way it would've made it worse is if she's got stds.

edit: If it happened to me and it became public knowledge my life would have been worse. The media coverage, and your parents never looking at you the same would have to be damaging, but the actual sex....not so much.

DanielDayLewis 10-27-2007 08:24 AM

She looks REALLY nice in the 2nd pic. If that was in the courtroom I don't think I'd be able to prosecute her just knowing how much I would have wanted to sex her at 14.

That Foreign Guy 10-27-2007 09:26 AM

Having sex with ANYONE (or at least any non-repulsive female of acceptable age) when I was 14 would have made my life better.

Kimbell175113 10-27-2007 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Having sex with ANYONE (or at least any non-repulsive female of acceptable age) when I was 14 would have made my life better.

[/ QUOTE ]

scpi10 10-27-2007 10:33 AM

better ldo

Mr_Mxyztplk 10-27-2007 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'd be rich from the lawsuit and be able to brag about sticking my dick in something when i was 14... way +ev imo

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawsuit? either your a nit or a lawyers kid. cant anyone get a free piece of ass and keep their mouth shut anymore?

XXXNoahXXX 10-27-2007 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'd be rich from the lawsuit and be able to brag about sticking my dick in something when i was 14... way +ev imo

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawsuit? either your a nit or a lawyers kid. cant anyone get a free piece of ass and keep their mouth shut anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at not suing here. you aren' gonna sue this lady, you're going to sue the school most likely.

jedi 10-27-2007 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The horny guy inside of me who prolly could have banged a teacher says "hell yes, much better!"

The logical mature person who is much past puberty and not thinking with this dick (at least at the moment) and has seen first hand how much things like that [censored] with peoples abilities to have normal functioning healthy relationships says "worse"

[/ QUOTE ]