Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   AP refunds (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=531459)

bicyclekick 10-26-2007 01:27 PM

Re: AP refunds

I still haven't received any funds...

Kayber2 10-26-2007 02:50 PM

Scariest thing is that if the superuser guys had any clue about poker they would never have gotten caught.

mntbikr15 10-26-2007 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Scariest thing is that if the superuser guys had any clue about poker they would never have gotten caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for that very original thought sir

kahntrutahn 10-26-2007 03:54 PM

I was called by the VIP line and got 12k+ twice... However, I'm owed at least 31.5k just from HU play, and that doesnt account for money they [censored] me out of in non-HU play. I was very busy and had them reschedule another call for today. I did voice my concerns about being shorted and I will keep the community infomrmed as to what goes down on today's telephone call (assuming of course that they follow through and call).

mntbikr15 10-27-2007 10:34 AM

Anyone curious about the amount they refunded send them an email bitching about them not telling you, they actually respond fairly quick.

They were however low on mine. By ~100 bucks

Abbaddabba 10-27-2007 01:51 PM

how do they calculate the total owed?

do they take total hands played against him, and use the won from/lost to net figure to pay out?

it has potential for people who played relatively few hands against him to get a great deal. win, you keep your winnings. lose, you get your losses back. :O

if they do it session by session, it's even better still.

kahntrutahn 10-27-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was very busy and had them reschedule another call for today. I did voice my concerns about being shorted and I will keep the community infomrmed as to what goes down on today's telephone call (assuming of course that they follow through and call).

[/ QUOTE ]

They didnt call back as promised

mntbikr15 10-27-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how do they calculate the total owed?

do they take total hands played against him, and use the won from/lost to net figure to pay out?

it has potential for people who played relatively few hands against him to get a great deal. win, you keep your winnings. lose, you get your losses back. :O

if they do it session by session, it's even better still.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only had that one session against him so I couldnt tell you how they are doing it.

However, if you did actually beat a cheating player it SHOULD be total losses imo, since they were freerolling you

mntbikr15 10-27-2007 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was very busy and had them reschedule another call for today. I did voice my concerns about being shorted and I will keep the community infomrmed as to what goes down on today's telephone call (assuming of course that they follow through and call).

[/ QUOTE ]

They didnt call back as promised

[/ QUOTE ]

This suprises you?

They also didnt return two promised calls from me

HIV 10-28-2007 11:24 AM

Can anyone tell me teh specific accounts they are giving back that people have lost to (besides GRAYCAT)

Specifically, has anyone gotten a refund for STEAMROLLER