Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   crypto mpps (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=531323)

GamblerZone 10-29-2007 11:16 AM

Re: crypto mpps

Hi allyasia,

Players are awarded MPPs in the following manner for ($,€,£) ring games:
Rake from pot is greater than 1 unit = 1 MPP earned

MPP only clear bonuses, gives you freeroll entries + tournament entry, and can also be accounted as extra value for some of the "biggest" players there.

Best Regards

allyasia 10-29-2007 12:34 PM

1 unit mean 1 dollar rake (usd)
or 1 unit mean 3 dollar rake (usd)
sorry, i feel stupid too, but i gotta ask.

Bobo Fett 10-29-2007 04:11 PM

1 unit means 1 unit...whatever currency you're playing in. So any pot that is raked at least 1 Dollar, 1 Euro, or 1 GBP will get you 1 MPP. You can get no more than 1 MPP in any given hand.

allyasia 10-30-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1 unit means 1 unit...whatever currency you're playing in. So any pot that is raked at least 1 Dollar, 1 Euro, or 1 GBP will get you 1 MPP. You can get no more than 1 MPP in any given hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
i see, now i understand
there is cap at 1MPP per hand

primate 10-30-2007 05:42 PM

I have a ton of Crypto MPPs but I thought they were generally worthless? Are they not?

GamblerZone 10-30-2007 05:46 PM

Hi primate,

As explained above...

"MPP only clear bonuses, gives you freeroll entries + tournament entry, and can also be accounted as extra value for some of the "biggest" players there."

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

kimchi 10-30-2007 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Crypto bonuses basically crush FT's, and they're monthly.

[/ QUOTE ]

But Crypto's rake is higher - especially short-handed . I'd be interested if other sites' players could calculate how much rake they pay on the linked thread.

gunniren 11-02-2007 09:45 PM

100 mpp = 1$ in buyin fees, so they are far from worthless

primate 11-04-2007 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi primate,

As explained above...

"MPP only clear bonuses, gives you freeroll entries + tournament entry, and can also be accounted as extra value for some of the "biggest" players there."

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

[/ QUOTE ]

Plese explain "MMPS clear bonus's" part please. I regularly used the monthly reloads. Can they be used to clear these? Used as "extra value"? Please expand.

Ta.

GamblerZone 11-04-2007 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi primate,

As explained above...

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

[/ QUOTE ]

Plese explain "MMPS clear bonus's" part please. I regularly used the monthly reloads. Can they be used to clear these? Used as "extra value"? Please expand.

Ta.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi primate,

Again, depending on which site you play on, they offer bonuses that Cryptologic has approved.

Most sites offer a $1000 deposit bonus, $500 deposit bonus and $500 reload bonus.

For all of these bonuses, it is demanded that you collect MPP. Unless you collect enough MPPs you will not get the bonus.

You can see the overview of this in the CASHIER, BONUSES, REWARD.

We believe all affiliates should have informed their clients about this now or prior to explain how this worked. Guess we were wrong. But for more detailed information, we encourage you to get in touch with your respective affiliate.

Best Regards